Melloy Dodge RAM

48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 20, 2020

Was lied to about setting up payments and making it cheaper for us won't return call to discuss what they did to get us to purchase a vehicle. Very disappointed.

October 17, 2020

I would like to thank Benny Roybal our sales representative for his patient and hard work on our vehicle he truly took care of us.

• May 26, 2017

The service was excellent, wait was short and the people were very helpful and friendly. I will be taking my car to Melloy Dodge for my next oil change.

October 13, 2020

I have bought several cars at different dealerships in different states over the last 8 years for our family, from high school to college to retirement... cars. This was the worst experience I have had to date. First, the dealership would not honor the TrueCar price which had never happened to me before at any other dealership. While not illegal, it is highly unethical. I had to do all of the followup communication after the initial contact from them, including calling myself to see when the vehicle came in from the transport. I had to get the paperwork to send to my bank myself, after the dealer failed to properly submit the needed documents to them after several requests were made over 3 weeks time. It's been over 30 days, and still no license plates or any response to the email I sent about the status of the license plates. The only reason I bought the vehicle from this dealership was because it was the only one of two available in the state at that time. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone I know.

Tim, we appreciate your purchase from Melloy Dodge. For some reason, the TrueCar system was not including the Scat Pack Widebody package in the price,... which we did not know. Your plates and registration were sent to you on October 9th, within the 30 day state requirement.

October 5, 2020

One of the nation's best dealerships! I purchased my fiat 124 spider abarth over the internet from Melloy. Everything was transparent. Melloy and sales... manager Anthony Parra went above and beyond to provide the absolute best shopping experience BEFORE AND AFTER the sale. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the great review Alexander!

August 15, 2020

I asked my 18 year old son to go look for a new car. I told him to look, but not try and test drive anything without me. He wants a Challenger, preferably... a Hellcat. He went to Melloy Dodge and found one he likes. A salesman asked my son if he could help him. My son asked if he could see the inside of the one he found, and explained to the salesman that he didn't want to test drive it. The salesman said he would go get the keys. Ten minutes later, my son, still standing at the car waiting, looked over and saw six salesmen sitting at a table. They were pointing to my son and laughing. I can understand questioning an 18 year old having the ability to buy that particular vehicle, but to sit and laugh at him is horrible. I am looking to buy myself a new Dodge 2500/3500 Truck and him a vehicle at the same time. I absolutely will never purchase a vehicle from Melloy Dodge in Albuquerque. If that is how they treat someone, anyone that walks on their lot, they will never get any of my business. If the sales team can be that blatant about not caring about a customer, I can only imagine how much the sales manager and higher ups truly don't care. Will never go back.

Hello J. We're sorry you had such a poor experience. Please reach out to our customer relations manager, Brittany Hagan at 843-9600.

August 14, 2020

Our sales man Victor Peralta took great care to accommodate our needs and his follow up customer service was exemplary. I would recommend Melloy Dodge... and Victor to anyone I know looking for a car.

Hi Matthew! Thanks for your great review and we'll tell Victor you were pleased with your service!

August 12, 2020

Thanks Christina Blair for helping us make the right decision to buy a Ram 1500 Rebel. I've always been a Toyota guy, but thanks to the guidance from Christina,... I feel confident buying an American Ram from Melloy. I am so impressed with the Dodge lineup, I'm looking into a new Challenger Hellcat for a performance vehicle, that is when the finances permit it.

Hi Scott! We'll be sure to tell Christina you said such nice things in your review! We appreciate your business.

May 25, 2020

This was by far the best buying experience. James W. was quick and honest and everything. From the online inquiry to finally signing all my documents.... I love my new car and will always recommend friends and family to stop in and see James. Thank you again .

Thanks Michael! We will pass along your compliments to James!

December 19, 2019

Melloy Dodge will willing sell you a know defective 2019 Ram and when you try to return it, they wont take it. Since July they haven't been able to fix... it, and say a fix may be coming. For $64,000, my truck should work. The service department told me not to bring it in, it will be fixed by a truck download, which hasn't happened since July and Uconnect says there is no fix coming soon. I am still trying to lemon the truck and I guess I will need to sue them to get proper customer service. Another small clue as to how business is done at Chrysler is they are not even associated with the Better Business Bureau. After learning this, all that's happened to me makes sense now.