Coyle Nissan

29 reviews

May 26, 2015

We leased our second car from Coyle Nissan and we couldn't be happier. Chris was extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure we got... what we wanted. The general manager, Tom, was also extremely helpful and he went out of his way to make sure we understood the differences in payments between cars. I also enjoy the realness from the sales people and not the fake "Now, they really don't like me doing this but I'm going to do this for you" blah, blah, blah, that you hear at just about every car dealership. Not here. I really can't say enough good things about Coyle Nissan. I hope they get their new building soon!

Thank you much for taking the time to leave us a review. We try very hard to make sure our customers do receive the best possible experience. Congratu...lations on your purchase and welcome to the Coyle Family of Customers!

May 21, 2015

Extremly disrespectful salesman. Walked away from customers in the office. Unmotivated to sell a vehicle. I've never been talked to this way by anyone.... Will absolutely not return, not worth it even if they offered the lowest price around.

We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience with one of our Sales Associates. One person certainly does not reflect our goal to serve our customers.... Please contact me off line at 812-218-1400 I would like to discuss your experience and how we can improve. Chris Johnson, New Business Development Manager. I look forward to speaking with you.

August 13, 2014

I took my Altima in for a stalling problem. 1st repair, ~$800 I almost made it out of the parking lot before the problem returned. I left the car with... them for another day. 2nd repair ~$600 when I asked why it was not covered under the 30 day warranty I was told it was a different problem, however the car did make it about 2 miles before the problem returned. 3rd repair several days later finally fixed the problem which required another $700. The shotgun approach to repair and failure to honor their warranty lead me to sell the car so that I would never have to deal with them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We welcome the good and the bad. This helps us all grow as a dealership to improve in the future. ...Please contact me at 812-214-1400 so we can discuss how to better serve you in the future. Chris Johnson New Business Development Manager. Coyle Nissan

July 2, 2014

Sam was our sales person & was courteous, helpful, easy to work with and communicate. He followed up with us as needed and once purchase made completed... needed repairs before letting us take possession of truck. He didn't attempt to sell us any other vehicle we weren't interested in. So far a good experience.

Jim, Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience with Sam and the purchase of your vehicle. Your feedback is extremely important t...o us.

June 6, 2014

I hate buying cars, but our experience was actually fun. Sam went out of his way to get us what we wanted, he gave us a deal we could not turn down with... absolutely no hassle!

There is nothing better than buying a vehicle stress free and fun! This is how all buying experiences should be and our number one goal here at Coyle ...Nissan. Thank you once again for being a loyal customer and taking the time to write us this review.

May 29, 2014

The service department had my truck for 5 weeks. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with my truck so they just started replacing parts. They first... said that the reason it wouldn't start was that the distributor was bad. They replaced that without resolution of problem. They then said it was an engine control module.( Even though that had just been replaced 2 months before) so they replaced that and then told me it was fixed. I drove 48 miles to pick it up, and it would not start. Finally they called and it was fixed. Their explanation was that there was a " loose wire" So I paid $1500.00 to replace 2 parts that were supposed to fix it, and finally it came down to a loose wire. Never go to Coyle Nissan.

We do apologize for the confusion during the process of your repair. We are happy your vehicle was able to be repaired. Sometimes trial and error are ...necessary to resolve issues. We want our customers to feel confident in our abilities to serve them both in Service and Sales. Please contact me at 812-218-1400 to discuss how we can better serve you and all our valued customers in the future.

March 12, 2014

Exceptional Experience. Normally, I find the car buying process to be akin to a root canal. Pushy and ignorant salesmen, plus shoddy information have all... combined to make the "event" a most painful process. In this instance, I was at Coyle getting my Murano serviced and just wandered around. Jeff Freiberger had been recommended to me and indeed he came out and we chatted about a variety of topics. Finally, I asked him a car question and from there the entire and most enjoyable experience unfolded. He explained the variety of options available to us concerning the auto plus financing and the new program (which we chose) in the purchase of the new Murano. He and Jeremy were most influential in the selection of the car with nary a hint of "car salesman" desperation. We are completely satisfied with our selection and more importantly with the demonstration of integrity of Jeff and Jeremy. We thank Coyle Nissan for our journey and hope to see them again at purchase time for the next automobile.

Thank you for the review and purchasing from Coyle Nissan, Dayton! We often hear how easy and non-pushy the process is and always happy to hear. We ho...pe you continue to use Coyle for your purchasing and servicing needs! Once again, thank you and welcome to the Coyle family!

February 21, 2014

In my search for a new car, I decided I would like to look at a Nissan because I had heard many good things about that make but had never owned one.Both... Jeff Freiberger and Jim Holt took a great deal of time explaining different aspects of the Mirano and Rogue. I ended up purchasing the Rogue because of safety features and gas consumption. These two salesmen were wonderful and very patient in answering hundreds of questions, as I had not driven a new car in over 13 years. I was stunned when they gave me their cell phone numbers and said to call anytime. Since then, I have called with more questions and received direct answer which gives me a sense of comfort. These two salesmen made the difference in my purchasing a Nissan because they are not only knowledgeable and caring but are people of integrity.

We appreciate your business and time taken to write such a thoughtful and great review. Our salesmen strive to make it a comfortable and good experien...ce for the customer. Again we thank you for your business and congratulations on your new Rogue!

December 4, 2013

We were extremely pleased with the service and courtesy that was extended to us while gathering information concerning our vehicles. We will not hesitate... to recommend you at any opportunity that presents itself.

Thank you for the review, Judy! We appreciate your kind words. Let us know how we can help with any vehicle purchasing or servicing needs.

November 12, 2013

We were well pleased with the service with received. The dealer was honest and very helpful in explaining everything we wanted to know about the deal we... entered into.

Thank you for your kind review! Coyle Nissan is a transparent dealership and believes in upfront pricing. There's no better way to do business! We hop...e you continue to use Coyle for any future purchasing or servicing needs!