Capistrano Volkswagen

Saturday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–7:00pm
(888) 576-1360 (888) 576-1360

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Review for my VW JETTA at Capistrano VW abs the gr

Everybody is very nice, friendly, professional, and helpful. I always enjoy my visits to my dealership because of their good work and attention they pay to you.

They fixed what the other dealer could not

I had an issue with my A/C and made an appointment with another dealer two weeks earlier, only to be told that they couldn’t help me as their diagnostic machine was broken. They also said that there were no recalls on the car. I took it to Capo VW and my A/C was fixed promptly and there was a recall on the car which they took care of as well. I’ll never go back to the other dealer even though is closer to my house. I appreciate Capo VW prompt service and professionalism.

Great job!

The issue was hard to diagnose but thank goodness they had a master technician! It was under warranty and I had my car back in one day. Smooth process - would highly recommend!

Above and beyond

A warning light came on, I took my car into Capistrano VW, within minutes I hade a video emailed to me by the technician, replaced my DPF at the 120,000 mile mark under warranty and the 120,000 mile servicing all done with 24 hours

20K Service

Love this place. Every time we go we get excellent service and a very clean car. I recommend this dealership to anybody. We also purchased our car from Capistrano VW a couple years ago.

Outstanding service all around!

Ive tried another OC Dealership and they dont come close to the outstanding customer service of Capo VW! All contact with them /Arlen is seamless, they remember me/my cars situation when i call, and have no problem with my numerous questions. I was able to preview the Tiguan loaner until my car was finished. Awesome laid back southern Cali vibe with concierge feel. Will definitely recommend!

Dealer response

We appreciate your awesome review and thank you for sharing your seamless experience with Arlen, he will be pleased to hear! Thank you for the recommendation, see you soon. Kate

Customer

My car was in for a recall service and they took the time to check over the rest of the car thoroughly. The service tech, Brad, was thorough and courteous.

2.8

Average good

Sales were happy to service you Cars were in good condition but price was high

4.5

easiest car buying experience ever...

The purchase Experience of this car was amazing. I stopped by at 3am one night to see vehicle. Test drove it two days later. Applied for loan next day via email. All info was by phone and email. Drove to dealer 1 week later to sign documents (30min) and drove away. So great... Moe and Steve created an effortless purchase experience. Not only do I recommend them, i will purchase from CapoVW in the future.

1.0

Lousy, Careless Service

I was interested in buying a used car, and drove quite a distance down to this dealer in South Orange County for one specific car. The vehicle was just what I wanted, but the salesman said he had to go to his boss to agree to the deal. It was an all cash offer. I never heard back from them. When I went on the website, I saw the car had been sold. They just sold the car to someone else. I was ready to buy. I will never, ever do business with this dealership. Very unprofessional. Careless. Every single person that walks onto the sales floor is precious. Even if they don't buy a car, they have the vocal power to refer or NOT refer their friends. I won't be referring anyone to Capo VW.