(4.8) 644 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

644 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Capistrano Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • easiest car buying experience ever...
    July 24, 2015

The purchase Experience of this car was amazing. I stopped by at 3am one night to see vehicle. Test drove it two days later. Applied for loan next day... via email. All info was by phone and email. Drove to dealer 1 week later to sign documents (30min) and drove away. So great... Moe and Steve created an effortless purchase experience. Not only do I recommend them, i will purchase from CapoVW in the future.

• A great place to buy a car!
    January 4, 2018

Salesman Curtis Kelley was friendly and knowledgable about the various models and helped make the process of choosing the model of VW easy. Together ...with Nick Collucci, they were straight-forward in negotiating the price and terms. I am thrilled with my GTI and just as thrilled with the deal. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Capistrano Volkswagen

As one GTI fan to another, thank you very much for choosing Capo VW as the place to get yours. We know the pleasure of driving a car like that starts... with the buying experience, so I appreciate you taking the time to share your satisonline. On behalf of the entire dealership, I wish you many miles and many smiles in your new VW rocketship! Nick Colucci General Sales Manager Capistrano Volkswagen (949) 234-4238

• Happy!!
    January 3, 2018

We were returning our leased vehicle and saw a Passat that we liked, Bennett helped us through the whole experience. Once we arrived we started to loo...k at the Atlas but realized it was not within our budget at this time, Bennett was very professional and did not pressure us and was very helpful showing us the vehicle. This is the forth car we buy at Capo even though we have a VW dealership in our town.

Capistrano Volkswagen

Capistrano Volkswagen said on 01/03/2018 03:09 AM (Private Message) Well, the title of your review says it all... Happy! As a proud member of Team ...Capistrano VW, I couldn't be more pleased read your words, and I share your opinion of Bennett. He's a great human being, above all else, and truly cares about every person he does business with. I always say that we don't hire salespeople at Capo VW, rather we hire REAL people, and Ben is one of them! Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience. Call me directly or stop by any time if there's anything you need, and I hope you're enjoying your new Passat. Nick Colucci General Sales Manager Capistrano Volkswagen (949) 234-4238

• Steve Skinner was GREAT to work with!
    December 27, 2017

Recently purchased a VW from Steve. Prior to purchase did comparison shopping through multiple dealers/dealerships and Steve was best of them all. He ...was a straight shooter, very professional, and not high pressure in the way some sales staff can be. And it was those reasons that made me want to do business with Steve. Great Guy!!!

Capistrano Volkswagen

Chris - I know you had a lot of options and could have purchased your GLI anywhere, but you drove past several dealerships to do business with us and ...we're all grateful. I want to thank you for sharing your experience publicly because our business is driven mostly by repeat customers and referrals. We do what we do because we're hoping to earn your business for years to come and we hope you feel comfortable sending friends and family our way. Steve is a great guy, and a true professional who's been with the company for 20 years. Thanks again for the business and enjoy your new ride! Nick Colucci General Sales Manager Capistrano Volkswagen (949) 234-4238

• Curtis is the man to go to.
    December 15, 2017

He is patient. He caters to your needs and makes sure your happy. And he does follow ups to make sure everything is okay. He made sure I knew what I a...m getting. Thank you Curtis

Capistrano Volkswagen

Andrei - I want to thank you personally for trusting us with your business. It was our pleasure to take care of you, and I'm glad you enjoyed the pur...chase experience. Yes, Curtis Kelley is a true gentleman, and an ambassador to our dealership. Nothing would please him more than for you to tell your friends and family about him. Enjoy your new Jetta, and call me directly if there's ever anything you need. Nick Colucci General Sales Manager (949) 234-4238

• Best Volkswagen around
    December 4, 2017

I made my purchase this weekend of a certified Volkswagen Jetta. The whole team is so friendly and helpful. Steve is really one of the best! They real...ly made my first time buying a car an amazing experience and I highly recommend Capo VW to anyone. Definitely will be back to purchase my next car in the future!

Capistrano Volkswagen

Molly - We're really grateful for the business and super glad to hear your first car buying experience was a positive one. Enjoy your new Jetta, be s...afe and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else you need. Happy holidays to your and your family! Nick Colucci General Sales Manager (949) 234-4238

• Easy and fair
    December 1, 2017

The purchase experience was super easy as Steve and I had already worked out the deal points over the phone. Great deal on a great car. The Finance ma...nager Rene was a great guy too and got me in and out quickly. I love the alltrack, it's a great car for the money.We are now a 2 VW family with the last 2 coming from Capo VW. Stoked!

Capistrano Volkswagen

Thank you very much for the business! We're delighted that your purchase experience was a positive one, and we hope you enjoy the amazing new Alltrac...k. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if there's anything you need going forward, and know that we'll take great care of any friends or family you send our way. Best Regards, Nick Colucci General Sales Manager Capistrano Volkswagen (949) 234-4238

• Purchasing a Used Car
    November 6, 2017

When i came into the store i hade my heart set on two cars. Curtis showed me both and of course i liked one over the other. We took it for a test driv...e and had some issues regarding the engine. Without even asking, minutes after we came back from the test drive Curtis had pulled up a car for me to check out. Had everything i liked in the other car but this one had a bigger engine and few more bells and whistles. Best of all was still in my price range! I fell in love with the color right off the bat. Once we took it for a test drive i was completely in love with the car. Had some troubles with my bank because there system had crashed down that day but Curtis did everything he could to make sure i would drive away with my car that day. Sure enough everything worked out perfectly. Before leaving showed me everything i needed to know with the inside of the car , helped me hook up my phone , and i was on my way. I had a great time there , frankly didn???t want to leave but did go show off to my family. I highly recommend this place and Curtis to anyone that wants a VW. I just wanna thank Curtis for all his help that day and getting me my dream car.

Capistrano Volkswagen

Rebecca - Thanks so much for trusting us with your business, but also for taking the time to share your experience online. We call ourselves the "Big...gest Little Volkswagen Dealership in Orange County" and it's folks like Curtis that help us earn that title. He truly does care that everyone who leaves here goes home happy. If there's ever anything you need, please call me. Nick Colucci General Sales Manager Capistrano Volkswagen (949) 234-4238

• Quick, friendly, and easy
    November 1, 2017

Worked with Bennett to purchase my new GTI. I was given an excellent OTD quote via email with breakdown of all costs and fees. Nick helped hit my ta...rget price. Price was honored when I showed up at the dealer, no games. No pressure to purchase after market products. Rene in the finance department was friendly and helpful. The entire process was quick and easy. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend Bennett and Capistrano VW!

Capistrano Volkswagen

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin! It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing you drive off smiling in your new GTI. More than anything, I appreciate y...ou coming from a distance to do business with us, and for sharing your experience. It's important to all of us here at Capo VW that potential customers know we keep our word and that we make buying a car easy and enjoyable. Please call me if there's ever anything else you need. Nick Colucci General Sales Manager Capistrano Volkswagen (949) 234-4238

• No pressure
    October 29, 2017

Curtis Kelley was awesome. We never felt pressured and answered everything we asked. Overall great experience and look forward to have the same experi...ence in the near future.

32922 Valle Rd San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675