Skip to main content

Ourisman Honda

New (301) 966-6788 (301) 966-6788
Used (301) 563-9347 (301) 563-9347
Service (301) 945-9729 (301) 945-9729

We have all heard about or experienced horrible

We have all heard about or experienced horrible situations with the car-buying experience at dealerships, and while no dealership is perfect, I don't think you can get any better than Ourisman Honda. Ourisman Honda has an excellent selection of vehicles, but Javier Saenz, the sales consultant, makes Ourisman Honda the dealership to visit when purchasing a vehicle. Javier is truly one of a kind!! From the beginning, I was clear about my car/budget preferences, and Javier's respect for my preferences, genuine interest in my satisfaction, and EXTENSIVE knowledge of cars helped make my car-buying experience pleasant (shocking...I know). Javier gave me ALL the time I needed to look at cars and was patient as I worked out the logistics. Javier went above and beyond to ensure I felt happy with my purchase; even after the purchase, he was responsive and helpful when I had questions. In addition, Kyra Walker deserves a shout-out because she was kind, knowledgeable, and supportive during the car-buying process. Lastly, Carlos Ordoya was key in negotiating a price that felt right. Thank you, Javier, Kyra, and Carlos!

It was a pleasure to work with Javier.

It was a pleasure to work with Javier. extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles, patient in answering all of my questions, and attentive to my needs throughout the entire process. He was not pushy and allowed me the time and space to make my decision without feeling pressured. Their friendly demeanor and professionalism made the buying experience smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend Javier to anyone looking for an stress-free and pleasant car-buying experience.

Javier was a joy to work with!

Javier was a joy to work with! Very personable and knowledgeable. The dealership was organized and efficient.

Javier was super helpful throughout the car buying

Javier was super helpful throughout the car buying process. He provided inputs and options where needed rather than just trying to sell me a car. Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly to work with. Shazia was also very helpful ensuring that the financial part of the deal is well taken care of. Highly recommend this Honda dealership!

Javier Saenz and Shazia Cheema, they're great person

Javier Saenz and Shazia Cheema, they're great person and good team! I feel happy to find this person's at Honda dealership, because they're help me and all ways to find great car ! Thank you,, thank you....🙏🤗

I had a fantastic experience at this dealership!

I had a fantastic experience at this dealership! Javier was friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to make sure I found the right car for my needs. The financing process was smooth and easy, and I never felt pressured to make a decision. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Javier and Christie were great.

Javier and Christie were great. They answered all of my questions and acted proactively so that I could feel good about my decision. Javier helped me with the test drive and the final steps. He made sure that everything went smoothly. I highly recommend working with them.

I had a great experience working with Javier.

I had a great experience working with Javier. He is a great salesperson who was respectful and not pushy which made the process much easier. I will definitely call him for my next purchase.

1.0

They always try to ripped you off.

They always try to ripped you off. Not only they sell cars more expensive than other Hondas but they are very expensive for maintenance. They try to over charge for thing you do not need.

Awesome experience!

Awesome experience!! Was a smooth, pleasant and superb service we got from Daniel and Javier’s team. We’ll definitely consider getting our nexr car from this dealership. Keep up the good work. You guys rock!!!!!🤘🤘