Winn Volkswagen

Sunday 10:00am–7:00pm Closed
New (408) 419-1001 (408) 419-1001
Used (408) 789-8010 (408) 789-8010
Service (408) 329-1613 (408) 329-1613

Thank you, Mr. Doug Dalaney!

Thank you, Doug, for your readiness to set up my appointment for service, and also for providing me with outstanding service, which helps to keep my Beetle running.

Great Experience

i was in the market for a new EV car. Got attracted to the new VW ID.4. wanted to go through the Costco auto buying program. was a little disappointed to have to drive 50 minutes to the nearest participating dealer. HOWEVER, it turned out to be one of the best car buying experiences i have had. The sales agent was a guy named Kevin Herrera, who was very knowledgeable, and tuned into what my needs were. he was very accommodating, no high pressure. I very much recommend this dealership, and especially Kevin.

ID4 Purchase Experience

My experience with the VW dealership in Newark was fantastic. The sales agent named Luz Haro helped me on a Sunday afternoon, showed me the vehicle, took me on a test drive, and made sure that she only called me in once she knew that she had exactly what I wanted. I walked in thinking about a vehicle, and later that afternoon walked out the proud owner of a 2023 ID 4 ProS+.

Self employed

The Service at Winn Volkswagen is EXCEPTIONAL. The manager Kyle and Doug and Lolly are outstanding. The mechanics are great. Bob, Chad, Robert, and Marvin. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership

No pressure - No weirdness - All open engagement

Can’t add much more past the title - helpful in sorting out alternatives before settling on the ID4. A point that made this different & better for me relative to the three other nearby VW dealers was the willingness to discuss details on the phone. It is. Complicated process, but I wish things could be faster. I could perhaps have done the credit app in advance and saved maybe an hour or so. Special mention: kudos to Ashley and Cristian.

Great Experience

Very friendly people, great experience from arrival to leaving with the used vehicle we were interested in! Ashley and the rest of the staff we interacted with during the car-buying experience were very friendly. Did not pressure us about optional extended warranty which I'm deciding about but provided good information and were respectful. Information I viewed on cars.com matched up with Winn VW's information and Ashley was great answering extra questions we had about the vehicle.

2021 USED LEXUS BUY

GREAT NO PRESSURE SALES PERSON LUZMIRIAN HARO. TOUGH TO SEE INTEREST RATE THAT HIGH FOR PERSON WITH EXCELLENT CREDIT, BUT OTHER THEN THAT ALL GOOD.

Great customer service

Customer service Doug as one of the best that I’ve seen in a long time. He will listen to your concern, and provide you with a solution?

Thx for the quick service! Everything was in order and clean to boot. Citaly was at lunch when I stopped by so Doug and Service Mgr helped me out.

Price & Service

We were shopping for used car for our son and found the right care with right price. Very good choices and excellent service by team to close deal quickly. Thanks!!