Central Valley Hyundai

141 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 29, 2020

Angelo was AMAZING! We dealt with several Hyundai dealerships, and CV Hyundai was the absolute BEST! Roseville tried to bully me into buying their vehicle... from them and refused to let CV Hyundai get it from them, so what did CV Hyundai do? Found me a BETTER deal on a BETTER car!! The experience was absolutely wonderful and painless! I’m so happy with my NEW CAR!!! Thank you, Angelo!!!

Lilah, thank you for taking the time to review us!

September 5, 2020

My easiest car purchase ever!!...Greg, the salesman, was not pushy at all!!..made the process painless, quick, helped me understand all the new "buttons"... on my car...love my second Hyundai!!...thank you Greg and Oliver too!!

Lynda, thank you for the review!

August 28, 2020

We had a very good experience with our recent purchase. Lucas was attentive to our needs and helped us find the vehicle that met our needs. The management... group was helpful with completing the deal. Being a used vehicle, there were some items that needed attention. The work schedule for these items was set the same day and was scheduled to be done within the week. The service department did a very good job. Thank you for a great experience.

Sparky, thank you for the review!

July 30, 2020

Words simply are not enough to describe our excellent experience when purchasing our palisade!!! After visiting many dealerships in search of a new vehicle,... we immediately knew that our search was over after meeting Ernie at Central Valley Hyundai. We love the quality and amenities of our vehicle and appreciate the superb customer service received from both Ernie and Oliver. Earnie truly is the best extremely professional and very knowledgable, he diligently responded to all of my questions and concerns and very patiently went over the car features with no hesitation even though it was late after hours. I enjoyed working with Ernie on my car purchase and appreciate his candid no-pressure style. Central Valley exceeds any of my car buying experiences. What makes Central valley better is their honest customer service which is truly unbelievable. The transaction was smooth and stress free and most importantly No haggling over price. Thank you!

Thank you for writing such a great review!

July 19, 2020

I recently purchased a Jetta from Central Valley VW. Thanks to Greg Hayes, the process was quick, stress-free and enjoyable. There was no pressure and... no games. Greg took the time to listen to me and to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend Greg Hayes and Central Valley VW.

Laura, thank you for taking the time to review us!

June 11, 2020

Greg helped me get with a new Palisade purchase, and was great the whole way! He helped me get a discount from another car on the style I wanted, and... made everything super easy.

TTT, thank you for taking the time to review us!

April 26, 2020

Moe was legit. He made sure I received all the available incentives and got me the Tucson I wanted at a great price. This is my 3rd Hyundai from this dealership.

Angelo, thank you for taking the time to review us!

February 14, 2020

Greg Hayes is a Great Sales person, he Listens and understands. I would Recommend anyone in the Market to Visit Greg. I had a wonderful experience.

Mike, thank you for taking the time to review us!

January 14, 2020

Central Valley has a jewel in Angelo. He was so personable and really connected with us . NO PRESSURE to buy . He took his time with us and we bought... a nice car. Central Valley is very fortunate to have him. Chris was also wonderful.

Richard, thank you for taking the time to review us!

December 28, 2019

This is our 4th car since 2017 with this dealership. We feel like family now! We wandered in and were greeted by name, offered drinks, were promptly shown... the car we we came for and literally handed him my carmax papers made a deal at the desk and we were done! No hassle no pressure! We have purchased a Santa Fe, Elantra, Palisade and now this Sonata! We are customers for life. Zero staff turnover and I love them.

Thank you for taking the time to review us!