Victory Chevrolet Cadillac

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Great people, good work.

Since I bought my Volt, I have been taking it to Victory Chevrolet for servicing. The people have been exceptionally good to work with, they are the reason I keep going back. My only complaint is their web site, which has been dysfunctional for many months; it was broken the last two times I made appointments.

Happy experience

Service was very good. The people were very helpful in answering any questions

Awesome Service

The recall issue with my truck was handled quickly and efficiently. Very helpful service from Dennis in service! Thank you Victory!!

Outstanding Experience

Victory Chevrolet was very courteous and profession. They had a Cruze available for show right away and was able to locate the exact model with the options my husband and I wanted within 5 minutes. Additionally with the great incentives offered, we made a deal within 10 minutes and walk out the door with a brand new 2016 Cruze that included everything we asked for and more, plus at an outstanding price. The level of service from the sales manager, financial manager, and sales person was beyond anything we have experienced before. I would definitely recommend Victory Chevrolet and buy another vehicle from them. A+ all the way! Thank you all for a wonderful experience. We love our Cruze and are still debating on who gets to drive it.

3.8

good service

service work was good and timley. only issue I had was at the service check in. I made an appointment and arrived 15 minutes before. there were four service employees on their computers. one became available and ask for my information. when I gave it to him he said he couldn't help me as one of the other service persons had my appointment. I had to wait 10 minutes before that person could help me, even though the other three service people were on their computer and noit talking to any other customers

Reliable Service

I hve been a regular customet in your service dept since 1996. First with my 1987 Cadillac De Ville and then my 2002 DTS. I have been well taken care of thru the years and am gratefull for this relationship to keep my car up and running or the convenience of a rental when you need it for more than one day. Dennis has been the most recent Service Sdvisor and he has taken good care of me and my car. Thank you.

Nice sales people and very clean facility.

When I first came across the Victory Cadillac ad for a 2013 Cadillac ATS Luxury Edition that was a previous Rental/Lease car I knew that that car was to be mine! First let me say we love the car! not only do we feel we got a great car (with every possible feature and extra included minus 3) but a great price as well. Sales staff were friendly yet direct and to the point thus not wasting my time nor theirs. In addition to the sale we opted for a few extras. This included the Dupont sealant/anti scratch dent package(s) inside and out. The car when picked up looked BRAND NEW inside and out even the 3 very minor scratches on the car were gone. Thanks Victory Cadillac.

GOOD Job

Very helpful. Waited for car and in a timely fashion!!!! GOOD JOB!!

Great service

Excellent service, exceeded my expectations, Thanks

No stress facility

Everyone there is super nice and helpful and I have never had any problems and would for sure buy my next car there.