Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

(408) 248-1800 (408) 248-1800

4.2

1.0

Worst Customer Experience Ever

Worst car showroom experience ever. Worst sales men experience ever. Cars.com needs to give an option of -1 star . We literally wanted to blast out on the salesmen. Feels like dodge won't survive for long time with such showrooms and customer experience. Here is what happened "I wanted to have a look at one of the chargers . I was looking for a Daytona charger. I was accompanied by my friend who also wanted to buy a Daytona charger. I have been calling for a week for appointment and finally I scheduled the appointment and went at the appointment time. Clearly I mentioned we were two of us . The sales man I spoke to was not there at that time. I was allocated another salesman. He didn't have any interest to sell the vehicle at all. He didn't let my friend take the test drive because he was too lazy to do that. He took us to the car and told we can't take the test drive because we were two ppl. "

4.4

Great sales service and professional

The experience of new rams trucks and Reza is the best! He showed me my opinions on rams trucks and have me test the rams... to me it's important for me to understand the rams engine and the feel... glad I have my real truck thx guys!

Great service and clean place

Nice sales men and very knowledgeable on the products they make sure you have all the information you need to make a decision on what will fit your needs the best

Dodge Durango recent purchase

Nice atmosphere and very polite and knowledgeable sale consultant Richard. He helped me to choose nice car in terms of package and price.

4.5

Great Service

Kavin and Brain was excellent in there job and they are very helpful. They helped me in all way. One thing i liked about them is they never said NO for anything they always say we will try.

Great Service

pYour salesman was very helpful in providing a great choice of used but excellent quality vans to replace our 12 year Caravan. The price was good, the quality was excellent, and my wife who drives the van to work is very impressed with her new van.

Couldn't be happier!

Friendly and knowledgeable team! I was assisted immediately and was directed to the appropriate vehicles right away. I drove off the lot with the most perfect Jeep for me!

Awesome Service

Michael Farantino made this whole experience a good one. People always told me its stressful and you usually don't leave with the car you want the first visit. I went in and he made everything happen for me and I know he worked really hard to get me exactly what I wanted. Please believe me when I say, I will send any one I know that wants to purchase a jeep to him. He was excellent and made that whole experience of buying my first car a good one. If I could give him a higher rating, I definitely would.

Great work

The salesman, Athony Marques, was extremely helpful and patient. The whole sales process took a long time due to delays with my insurance, and us changing our minds about the vehicle color. Everyone was very patient and understanding about the whole situation. The other staff, including the finance/cashier, were also very very friendly and helpful.

4.0

Good deal and good service

I showed up to the dealership late and the staff was more than happy to stay late to close the deal with me. Archie, the sales rep, was phenomenal. He took very good care of me and went the extra mile to help me out.