Signature Auto Sales

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

They make it happen!

Thanks for everything Signature Auto Sales! They delivered in their promise to work hard to get me approved! Omar and the sales manager Manny are both amazing, and are not only professional but personable. They were able to offer guidance throughout the entire process.

4.0

Thumbs up"" (moe is the guy)

Cool experience ,nice deals, they will help you quick to get an approval and they have pretty good cars overall good quality of service ,yeah that's it.

great auto sales

great used auto sales company. found the car i was looking for. great sales rep and finance manager. went thru step by step. never left my side and explained everything. bought the car for a great deal

1.5

Dealer did not appear to want to sell the car..

My experience with this car dealership started with a phone call from Mr. Muhammad on Friday responding from my Cars.com request for availability of the 2010 Lexus LS460. Mr. Muhammad during the phone conversation informed me that the car is still available and asked me when I will be available to see the car. I had informed him that I will come to inspect and test drive the car on Saturday. Mr. Muhammad did agree to the test driving of the car. He stated that his office hours were from 11am to 3pm and call him before leaving to the dealership. So Saturday morning at 11:30am I have called the dealership to confirm the appointment. Another dealer personnel answered the phone and I asked for Mr. Muhammad, but the person on the line stated that he has not arrived at the dealership so stop by anyway since the Lexus LS460 is in the lot. So I Uber'd it from Brooklyn to LI for my appointment to inspect and test drive the Lexus and planned to purchase the car if it passed my inspection. When I arrived at the site, the first red flag was that the car was in the middle of the car lot surrounded by other vehicles. Mr. Muhammad did not move the car out of the lot to prepare for me to test drive the car. But to give a benefit of a doubt I figured he would eventually move the other cars out so I may inspect the vehicle properly. I have greeted Mr. Muhammad and informed him that we have spoken on Friday. He then said ok and told me to just take a look at the car and then proceeded to walk away. The second red flag was that the car was locked and Mr. Muhammad did not state that he was getting the keys to open up the doors. Thinking that this was strange behavior I proceeded to inspect the exterior of the car. After several minutes I have noticed some issues with the front bumper holding clips under the passenger side wheel well were missing and or broken, and the driver side rear wheel well has a small dent and minor scratches on the passenger door, not a huge deal. The second dealer approached me and he asked if I am okay with the car. I had informed him of the imperfections found on the body of the car and he immediately stated that the car is a used car and these things happens and they stop repainting or fixing body issues due to past complaints from customers. I really did not ask him about all that and of course I knew the Lexus was used, so he really did not had to go there. Then I asked the young dealer for Mr. Muhammad where abouts, so the he went to retrieve him. When Mr. Muhammad returned I asked him for the keys of the Lexus. He went and retrieve the keys and turned on the car and he walked away again. I'd then further inspected the operations of the car and noticed that the fuel was pretty much at empty. The dealer have not bothered to put fuel in the car. Plus there was a warning light constantly flashing on the tach panel. The engine appeared to be okay except for some valve lash which was expected from a 100k car, but the engine revs appeared to perform and sound normal. The third and final red flag was when Mr. Muhammad returned and I had informed him about the imperfections in the exterior of the car, and I also asked him about the test driving of the car. His claim was that the price of the car is the lowest they have come up with and that there was not enough time to test drive the car. "It was only 12:30 and he was leaving at 3pm." Test driving the Lexus would only take me 15 to 20 minutes to test drive the car. Mr. Muhammad asked me to come back and test drive the car on Monday which I had declined. I have spend $56 going there and another $66 to return home to Brooklyn. That really did not sit well with me at all. Final thoughts. For some reason which I can not understand Mr. Muhammad thought that just by me looking at the exterior of the car was enough to purchase the car, that was the impression I was getting. I want to write more but the text is limited...

Best Dealership Iv ever been to

Service and staff are out of this world amazing. Great group of people. Beautiful car and very understanding staff. Highly recommend. Give this dealership a shot, I promise you won’t regret it

1.0

worst customer service, donot waste time visitingr

When there to check out 2017 grey Audi A6 and the guy who showed this vehicle doesn’t show car fax, drove from New Jersey to ny almost 130 miles together just be disappointed. They said it’s available online, or they would email it to me. Called at least 50 times, neither of their staff answers the call properly. Never visit this dealership, not sure why do they such ratings.

4.0

Talked to Moe. Apologize for negative review

I thought I got swindled when I purchased that 2018 MB S560. Once I spoke with Moe I realized where I had made the wrong assumptions. In fact, they actually did me a favor with the added warranty. So sorry for the negative rant weeks ago. Sorry Moe, Jamal and the rest of your staff. James, get better.

Super dishonest

Purchased a 2018 S560 with Jams as my contact guy. So far so good. Worked with Jamal in finance and, in the end, the transaction seemed smooth. A few weeks later I get my bank statement in the mail and see "added purchase" of a $9,500 warranty maintenance agreement that I was never privy to, knew of, or heard mentioned during my purchase. Called and spoke with Jamal, who stated "we had to do that in order to get you into the car since you had so much negative equity in your trade-in" WHAT???? You meant to say, charge me an additional $9,500 for something I wasn't aware of to help me with my loan?????? Jamal then had the audacity to say "if you come in I can show you how we did it." I immediately called the bank and told them that I was scammed by this dealership and they immediately have started an investigation. When you deal with these corner lot guys you think you're getting a good deal. Truth is, you may get screwed worse than you'll ever know if you don't go over everything with a fine tooth comb. I can't wait to inform the BBB of this on Monday.

1.0

SCAM STEALERSHIP! DO NOT SHOP HERE!

Made appointment the evening before, show up as expected the car is in the showroom instead of outside. Then as I look the car over, it's a hard top convertible - one side of the soft roof is in bad disrepair - very expensive to fix. Automatic deal breaker - unless the dealership discounts the cost to repair it or fixes it before the sale. A quality shop wouldn't have the car on the SHOWROOM floor in that condition, period. On top of that I had an independent mechanic come to inspect the car. The sales person was told that depending on his review i would buy the car. I left the dealership and let the mechanic from YOUR Mechanic.com, EXCELLENT SERVICE! ) do his thing. A short time later the mechanic calls me and informs me that the sales manager refused to let him start the car, didn't take it outside off the floor and cursed him out for attempting to do his job! It doesn't get any more unprofessional than this. The rear tires were shot and the roof needed immediate and expensive repair - again things the dealership should do immediately after getting the car from auction. THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS! Take your hard earned money elsewhere! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

1.0

Do not buy, they are bunch of liars

Drove 3.5 hrs from south jersey to buy/see a 2018 S560, i had called to verify the car was on the lot, upon arrival, he decided to show me another vehicle, I was upset and he told me to please go to utica ave in Brooklyn that the car was available there. I got to Brooklyn, the other guy told me the car is at his house in Staten island, what a waste of TIME...HONEST ADVICE STAY AWAY!!!