Kendall Toyota of Eugene

89 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 3, 2018

This is our second time buying a new vehicle from this dealership. We drove 2 hours. Our local dealership give us the run around. They gave us a great... price on our trade and new vehicles. Eric at Toyota is who you want to ask for when you call. We asked for a purchase agreement before we drove up. What a great experience. Definitely worth the drive. Thank you Kendall Toyota.

Amber H, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Kendall Toyota of Eugene. We are glad to know t...hat the drive was worth the difference! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

December 29, 2017

Best experience both times I purchase with them. The work hard for what you want and keep within your budget. They have my business for life!

Kimberly Mcaninch, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything f...urther we can do for you, we are happy to help!

December 20, 2017

Easy buying experience, professional sales staff. Did all my preliminary research on online which made for a timely purchase.

Hi Kenneth Ograin, thank you so much for your feedback. We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope you have a gr...eat day!

December 19, 2017

Highly satisfactory, professional, friendly, helpful.

Ivan Hernandez, Ph.d., we are glad we could help! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

November 30, 2017

Will Bass , Ann Bashor--both extremely professional and helpful in my purchasing process. It was refreshing to deal with knowledgeable thorough professionals.... I will highly recommend Kendall Toyota in Eugene to others- and suggest they contact Will Baas as a salesman. His manner is great- he's calm, listens well, is patient and not pushy. Perfect salesman. Same feelings about Ann Bashor , Business Manager,who helped me evaluate warranty , maintenance, and financing options- she was clear, helpful and also not pushy. I give the entire new car buying experience at Kendall Toyota in Eugene Oregon an A+ rating.

Patricia Clarke, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We always strive to provide top quality service... to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Kendall Toyota of Eugene! Have a great day!

November 22, 2017

I walked in knowing that I wanted to buy a vehicle. Jacob was the only one to look up and approach me. I told him what I wanted... told him all of our... finances were already in order... told him what I wanted. He gave me direct answers and was informative and helpful in making my purchase happen. I would also like to say it was because of Mike and Lacey in the service department that led us to our second purchase at Kendall Toyota... and it was the service department personal that led us to our first purchase at Kendall Toyota.

M. Guy & Kelcie Santiago, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Kendall Toyota of Eugene. We are always m...ore than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

November 15, 2017

They were extremely helpful and did everything they could to get me into a brand new vehicle, and I very much enjoy my 2018 RAV4 ?

Hi Curtis Cline, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Kendall Toyota of Eugene. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Feel... free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

November 4, 2017

Our mechanic recommended we shop for a used car here due to their "quality control protections" that are in place on their trade-ins. We have finally... found a company of integrity in Kendall! The sales dept. and ease of transaction make us want to buy our next vehicle with them. Recently we purchased our second used car with Kendall. We had a slight glitch in it. Paula sat down with us and asked questions until she understood, then she helped us to get the complaint remedied. This kind of customer care is what will keep customers coming back! Loni, and Tom were also incredibly helpful. We will not go anywhere else to buy a car. This is an excellent company with quality people, and they still care about you and I! Rare indeed!

Dennis And Kim Sinacola, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and ...are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Kendall Toyota of Eugene! Have a great day!

October 25, 2017

i was promised 3 different deals and each time the deal was retracted or changed. Then the manager made no attempt to correct the problem. Shady characters.... Steer clear of this place

Ryan, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. Thank you for taking the time to speak with our Customer ...Relations Manager, Lacey. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, we hope to be of service in the future. If we can be of any assistance, please reach out. Have a great day.

October 17, 2017

I've leased many cars over the years, and I've always dreaded the lengthy process of returning the old car and selecting a new one. But Brett Lambert and... the Toyota team at Kendall Toyota in Eugene, Oregon, were great. I hope Brett's there in 2020 when I repeat the process again.

George Gladfelter, we are very happy we could provide you with such a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every gu...est, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Kendall Toyota of Eugene! Enjoy your new lease and have a great day!