Kendall Toyota of Eugene

91 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2017

They far exceeded my expectations for the car buying experience.

David, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations during your car buying experience with us. Please don't hesitate to re...ach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope you have a great day!

June 28, 2017

Found the Tacoma I wanted on line, e-mailed for a price quote and availability, drove in the next day and made my purchase. Was pleased with the salesperson... and the timely manner the deal was completed. will definitely buy here again.

June 28, 2017

Real nice and friendly everyone was kind and wanted to make you feel at ease good experience the truck runs and looks great with the exception of the... right taillight is cracked with a hole in it lot of monster in the tail light but other than that everything is great thank you you very much for every thing.

Daniel Campbell, thank you so much for the positive review! It was our pleasure to take care of you and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying the... truck. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

June 1, 2017

I went over to Kendall Toyota on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend and bought a beautiful 4-cylinder, 4-door, wine red Camry. I love it! The whole experience... was great. My sales person was Jordan Youngblood and he couldn't have been more helpful. I had a limit which I thought would mean I could only afford a used car, but I got a new car with a terrific discount because it was Memorial Day weekend and a terrific rebate since I contacted them via online. This is also where I bought my last Camry (actually across the road and called Romania Toyota) 19 years ago and have brought it back to this business from Florence for every oil change and type of service for the past 19 years. So I am a happy camper!

Judy Fleagle, we are very happy that we have been providing you with so many positive experiences over the years and that Jordan took such great care ...of you this past weekend. We hope that you have been enjoying your new Camry! Please don't hesitate to give us a call is there is anything else that w e can do for you. We hope to see you soon!

March 15, 2017

Being a female most places treat women like they're stupid or try and push something that we don't want. But not here, at least not with everybody that... was there that day.

Dwan, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are happy to hear that our staff made you feel comfortable and respected. We are looking ...forward to helping you out the next time you're in!

February 3, 2017

Had my Yaris serviced last week and as is true every time, the experience was superb. A special thanks to Carrie Bates who always insures my satisfaction,... since I tend to be very picky. This is such a professional facility and I would not take my car anywhere else. In addition, I find the prices very reasonable, especially given the work performed.

Thanks for the great review and invaluable feedback, Tim! We are so happy to hear you enjoy working with Carrie! All of us at Kendall Toyota truly ap...preciate your business. Have a great day!

November 15, 2016

I loved working with these guys. This is probably the most friendly laid back car dealership I have ever gone to. Thank you all for a great buying experience!

Tammy, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your car buying experience with us! We truly appre...ciate your business. Have a wonderful day!

July 18, 2016

I had a great experience buying my new RAV4 at Kendal! I discussed option on the phone prior to driving there and was able to test drive and buy my vehicle... for a great price! Will, Cory, and Court all worked well ton answers my questions and help me get the car I had been looking at online for weeks!

November 1, 2015

We take our Prius in for regular servicing with this dealership. I typically find the staff helpful and courteous. They're polite and respectful and informative.... It's light and bright in the waiting area and overall, comfortable.

October 23, 2015

Kendall has a habit of sending out discount coupons for service and maintenance work, but they never apply or are honored. I had a $20 off coupon for "recommended... service" which had no fine print restrictions, and they refused to honor it for the recommended service I had done. No satisfactory reason was given. It's really bad for customer relations!