Kendall Toyota of Eugene

91 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 11, 2013

I recently went to Kendall Toyota to look at trading in my 2008 Prius for a newer model. I loved the features of the car, but was ready for something new.... I wasn't wanting to spend a whole lot or lose any of the great features my car had, but I was able to find something that perfectly met my needs with the help of Elliott Deering and his manager, Keith Hershberger. They found a Prius for me that was newer, had low miles, was clean, and very well taken care of while having every single feature I was looking for. It's even Toyota Certified, so I have peace of mind knowing that I'll be well taken care of if anything ever went wrong with the vehicle. Elliott answered all my questions without hesitation and helped make sure this really was the new car for me. After a very quick and painless discussion about financing and filling out a little bit of paperwork, I was on the road with a practically new 2010 Prius! The guys at Kendall all really seem to have their act together and are incredibly professional and helpful. There was no pressure, no rush, and everyone involved was very kind. I have only bought from a dealership once before this, and I can say without a doubt that this was MUCH more pleasant, headache-free, and I will not shop for a vehicle anywhere else while I live in this area. Thanks, guys!

March 6, 2013

I have deliberated for 2 years over giving up my beloved family wagon, so I knew that the prospect of buying a new car would be very emotional. I started... perusing the internet, like most people do nowadays, checking for private party offers because I thought I would get the best deal that way. I quickly discovered Kendall's attractive and very helpful website where I could check out their inventory, see lots of pictures, all the features of the car, and the pricing & availability. I followed that up with my "outside" research so that I felt comfortable going into the dealer, knowing what the car I wanted was worth, knowing what I could afford. I found the whole process to be much more relaxing and pressure-free than I could have imagined. I drove the vehicle, we discussed the pricing, I was informed as to how they acquire their vehicles and arrive at a competitive price, they showed me my financing options which were within the range that I already knew I could afford, explained precisely how they arrived at the value of my trade in (which I thought was very reasonable), and within a few hours I was driving off the lot in my beautiful new car. Thank you Gary, Service Manager at Kendall Toyota (used cars), and Tony Bowler (sales professional). I gave up the "family wagon" but I have a gorgeous Camry Hybrid which will give me much entertainment and pleasure in the decade to come!

March 3, 2013

I recently purchased a used 2002 Ford Ranger. The vehicle itself was in excellent condition and the price was fair. They did their best to find the financing... to work for my situation. I am very happy with the way the car buying process worked for me!!!

February 25, 2013

Overall good experience, although I do not consider negotiating with a dealership to be fun. SalesmanTony Bowling was low pressure and as accommidating... as one could reasonably expect. Paperwork was simple, fairly quick and painless. It was an overall good experience.

February 13, 2013

Buying a car from Kendall Toyota was a very pleasant experience.

February 10, 2013

Came in knowing what I was going to buy and was out within 45 minutes, no hassle, an easy and painless experience. Appreciated their straight-forward process,... with no hassle, no up-selling, and no worries.

February 5, 2013

After shopping around for a couple years, I bought a new Prius at Kendall Toyota last Sept.. The salesman Rod Helgren was by far the most knowledgable... person regarding Prius that I had met. I also found everyone at Kendall to be very friendly, very helpful with one exception. Manager Mike came up with the "perfect solution" to get me to buy the car that day rather than wait a month. I found his solution hard to believe but when I questioned him, he looked me in the eye and assured me he had made phone calls and it would work. A month later when I called Toyota Financial to implement the plan, they were shocked that someone would totally misinform me. It was a fabricated story with no benefit to me. BUYER BEWARE even at reputable Kendall Toyota.

December 19, 2012

Kendall Toyota in Eugene rocks! My wife Jane and I just purchased a 2013 Highlander Limited, and we are DELIGHTED. Logan Rau was the consummate professional... -- he is a thoughtful, well-informed sales associate. Logan followed up at all key points in our search and has been extremely helpful, post-sales, in answering our questions about this sophisticated vehicle. Many thanks also to Doug, who was very helpful and efficient in moving us rapidly through the paperwork.

October 11, 2012

The professionalism of the staff, knowledge of the vehicles, pristine facilities, and high quality performance of each car we drove made our shopping experience... 5 star with Kendall Toyota. We are thrilled with our new car and feel like we walked away with the best price possible. Thank you, Logan Rau and Kendall Toyota for taking such good care of us!

October 11, 2012

I was very happy with the purchase of my Camry,,, Logan Rau spent 5 hrs with us helping us test drive and find what was best for us,,, I went to buy a... Prius and found the Camry to be a better fit for us.. had Logan not introduced me to it and how it could fit my budget I would have left with a good car ( prius) but not as nice as the Camry... no , preasure,, no gimmicks,,, first time I have bought a new car with no hassle,,, thanks