Kendall Toyota of Anchorage

345 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 21, 2019

[Given 5 Stars Rating at first] Unfortunately I’ve changed my star rating to 2 because on the fact of after sales coordination was super lousy and... unprofessional. We were waiting for our scheduled work on remote start and digishield application so we placed our brand new car into the garage (out from weather). After Xmas we walked around the car looking at it and we saw multiple scratches on the front and side plus a chip on the paint. We told and shared pictures with our agent and he said to bring it in at a set date so that he and the manager could see it. On that set day came, i called and he said he is off and so with the manager. So he said when my wife brings it in (the day of scheduled installation of remote starter), he and the manager would to see it. Guess what, he texted back to my wife saying that he is off after my wife texted him that she is coming. So very unprofessional of just dropping the ball and seems like avoiding us after the sales. He didn’t even pass on the message to anyone else or apparently even the manager on this matter. My wife was furious and went to talk to a manager and showed him the car condition and actually found even more scratches under better lighting. She called me and pass me the phone so that I could share my thoughts with him over the phone as I was not in town. Fortunately the manager managed to look into this matter and took car of the car. It took a while for things to happened, they hooked us up with a rental car while ours was in the shop and also body shop (initially the free rental was part of the deal for working on the remote start and other). The car came back looking more like a brand new car that should had been in the first place. I can’t give zero stars as it’s not fair as I was truly taken good care of at the beginning. Also the work they did to make the car looking better than it was. But the agonizing stress and unprofessionalism being displayed and also time wasted we went through corresponds to why I minus some stars. Not everyone would be in the same boat as ours. Just unfortunate for us.

January 16, 2019

Jerry Cagliari was my Sales representative. He was very knowledgeable and made the purchase pleasurable.

Hi Randall! We're so happy that Jerry was able to help you out! Have a great day!

• September 8, 2014

We knew the model we wanted when we decided it was time to give up our 4-wheel drive truck. Our last stop was at Kendall Toyota. Our sales consultant was... Alexander Mora, he was so helpful, showed us a Fav4, it happened to be everything we had wanted. He spent a lot of time with us, answered all our questions. Did not pressure us. Just made the buying process very pleasant.Thank you, Alex

January 4, 2019

My daughter recommended Kendall Toyota to us and we are very happy with our new 4 Runner

Congrats on your new 4Runner! Thank your daughter for us Deb for her recommendation, we really appreciate it!

December 20, 2018

I was in a pickle. My trusty 4 runner was struggling a bit for a few months. I have limited working knowledge about cars but I can read and YouTube is... an amazing thing. After an earlier transmission issue this year, it became apparent my 2002 4 runner was in need of a new transmission. My go to garage did not do transmissions so somewhat reluctantly I went to Kendall (I had an issue with a them several years ago so I stopped going to them). I knew I was in for some serious cash to get it fixed. But I was not in a position to get a new car. I am so glad I gave Kendall the chance. They were amazing. Even after the earthquake rocked all of our worlds, they kept me informed on the progress, were always professional, and patient with my hectic life. So a personal shout out to Yang and Tim and all the other folks at Kendall who helped make the painful parting of cash a little less painful! And I still have the truck I absolutely love and has been a part of my life for almost 2 decades! Thanks guys!

Thank you for your review. We?re happy that you enjoyed your visit!

December 20, 2018

Exactly what we asked for, Ready when we arrived considering we live out of town from the Dealer. Very professional would recommend this dealer to anyone... needing a car.

Thanks for making the trip for your purchase of your new vehicle! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to h...ear that you enjoyed your experience here at Kendall Toyota of Anchorage!

December 19, 2018

Jared S. has been wonderful to work with! He spent time working with me making things work with the car that I wanted (even though he doesn't usually... work in the used car lot but helped me anyways). He made the process of buying a car easy and painless. I had a lot of different factors that made it so he had to jump some hurdles to get me a new car. I am super thankful for all the help he has given me from the moment I stepped on the lot, all the way to helping me when I was having some troubles with my new car. I recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to stop by and see Jared! He is a great salesman who was never pushy and just listened to what I wanted. He made the whole process of buying a new car something easy and that really means a lot to me. I have not had good luck when working with salesmen in the past. Great job Kendall Toyota and thank you Jared!

Chantal, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

December 17, 2018

I was very pleased with my experience at Kendall Toyota of Anchorage. My salesman, Sam, went out of his way to find the right vehicle to suit my needs.... This was my second purchase. Sales manager Tim was very helpful. I have used the service department there for routine maintenence and I have always been pleased eith their top notch service. Thank you Kendall Toyota.

Ruth, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.

December 11, 2018

I've had dealings with several car dealers over the years and Kendall is by far the best car dealer I've ever been associated with. The facilities,... the employees and the level of repairs were all outstanding. The best. The service is always the same and never wavers. I thank them for the best customer service ever. If your looking for a car dealer that takes care of it's customers before and after the sales, Kendall is your dealer.

We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Kendall Toyota of Anc...horage! Have a fantastic day!

December 3, 2018

Arn provided excellent customer service throughout the purchase process. He went to extra effort to find the vehicle I wanted at another branch of the... dealership and had the vehicle transported from Fairbanks Alaska to Anchorage Alaska at no extra charge.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope you have a great day!