Kendall Toyota of Anchorage

New 888-550-8554 Dealer Website
Used 888-215-5810 Email Dealer
Service 866-683-7640

Average based on 246 reviews.
  • (2014) Toyota Fav4

We knew the model we wanted when we decided it was time to give up our 4-wheel drive truck. Our last stop was at Kendall Toyota. Our sales consultant was Alexander Mora, he was so helpful, showed us a Fav4, it happened to be everything we had wanted. He spent a lot of time with us, answered all our questions. Did not pressure us. Just made the buying process very pleasant.Thank you, Alex

• Great Buying experience

Bought a car here a few months ago after moving to Anchorage. Really great experience with David Kirk. Was provided detailed history on car, with little pressure. Visited the majority of Used Car lots in Anchorage, and this was about the best experience.

• Great customer service in the Service Department

Great customer service in the Service Department! I understand things happen and they were very professional and courteous in resolving the situation. Very satisfied!

• Great services. Nice facility

My experience was quick, hassle free, and the employees that worked there made me feel welcome

• Over all excellent! Toyota is awesome!!

Mark Sterling made my service experience easy....really appreciate the communication!

• Recent Service Experience

Overall, this most recent service experience was very good. The purpose of this service experience was to install a new accessory drive serpentine belt, which was determined to be necessary from my inspection and determination. In my opinion, the condition of the original belt was such that it should have been noticed when i had the car serviced by Kendal @ 120k miles, and not by my inspection and determination @ 130k miles. I purchased the vehicle from your predecessor.

• Great service and employees

Kendall provided me with excellent service at a reasonable price. The Service Manager Mike saw that all repairs were completely completed and in a timely manner. Further he was very customer focused and communicated the status of the vehicle. He sets an excellent example for Kendall Toyota.

• Outstanding service visit

Justin and the courteous staff at Kendall Toyota were prompt to greet me and handled my needs much sooner than I expected. They are a class act

• Great Customer Service and On Time Service

It was easy to schedule my appointment on line and even when I had to change it, it was simple. I arrived about 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment. Was greeted and told a Service Rep would be with me right away. I had some things in my cargo space I needed to transfer to another vehicle. They helped me with this. I got signed in and spoke with Norman me Service Rep. He was awesome, He listened to what I was looking to get done and assured me it would be done. Also asked about my blue tooth connection that I was having problems with Google Maps. He said he would look at that also. They called me less then 2 hours later and it was done.

• Great Customer Service

Justin took care of my issue and handled the repair professionally. Hats off the guys in the back too!