Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,765 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

I am always happy with service at Burlington Honda Herb

I am always happy with service at Burlington Honda Herb Chambers. June is very helpful, as are all the service agents.

Dealer response

We're glad your visits with June and the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington are always five stars! Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Outstanding service .

Outstanding service . Sergio is the best,always pleasant and very knowledgeable I would recommend him to everyone.He makes everything easy a real joy to work with

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad Sergio & the team continue to earn your support and we look forward to seeing you next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Ashley from service was wonderful - was very helpful and

Ashley from service was wonderful - was very helpful and took time to explain everything to us.

Dealer response

Hello - thank you for sharing your experience working with Ashley and the rest of our team at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Routine maintenance completed as expected with no

Routine maintenance completed as expected with no surprises. Reviewed work done and kept me informed during the process.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate you visiting us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington and hope to see you again next time!

This is a well run dealership both in sales and service.

This is a well run dealership both in sales and service. Every customer is treated as if they are the only one. June in service is extremely helpful and very congenial!

Dealer response

Thank you for being a Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer! June & the team appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you next time!

My 4th time doing business with them and I 3rd with

My 4th time doing business with them and I 3rd with Patrick Sisk. I can't say enough good about Patrick and how great it's been working with him each time.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad Patrick & the team continue to earn your loyal business and we look forward to seeing you next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Always Excellent customer service.

Always Excellent customer service. Customer support folks very helpful & explain all needs for service. Work on car always done with expertise. Very happy with having Honda service my car.

Dealer response

Thank you for your confidence in the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team, Eileen! We're grateful for your support and look forward to seeing you next time!

Maged was very knowledgeable and professional.

Maged was very knowledgeable and professional. It was a very pleasant experience. We thank him for his help.

Dealer response

Maged and the team appreciate this great feedback! Thank you for being a loyal Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer!

4.0

Good service.

Good service. Ashley was my service rep and she was efficient , friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear Ashely provided you with excellent service and we hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

June always takes care of me when I bring my car in for

June always takes care of me when I bring my car in for service. She has been my go to service representative for years.

Dealer response

We're proud of June for making each service experience great! Thank you for being a loyal Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer!