Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,764 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

Always have good luck with service.

Always have good luck with service. The repairs are explained and pricing is what was quoted

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you back! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Chris was excellent at everything,timing,service

Chris was excellent at everything,timing,service overview,pricing and customer service. Recommend the service at Herb Chambers,Burlington.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that Chris could assist you during your time with us and we hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs!

Ashley was a great help in trying to solve my-problems,

Ashley was a great help in trying to solve my-problems, even went with me to talk to a body guy.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear that Ashley was helpful to you during your visit and we hope we can be of service to you again in the future. Take care! - The Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington Team

The dealer provides lots of options to choose from.

The dealer provides lots of options to choose from. If you cannot make up your choice, ask for Maged and he will help you decide which is best for you.

Dealer response

Thank you for the excellent feedback! Maged & the team appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Always keeps client informed of wait time and Service

Always keeps client informed of wait time and Service staff is always courteous and helpful

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're honored to have you as a Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer and look forward to your next visit!

For today came to dealer for oil change , it’s good

For today came to dealer for oil change , it’s good service and I felt harpy

Dealer response

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit with the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope to see you again next time!

Purchased a vehicle here.

Purchased a vehicle here. Came in for maintenance. Pleasant staff and expedient care. Would definitely come back for service.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team with your automotive needs! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Excellent service.

Excellent service. Francis Madden was extremely helpful throughout the whole experience. I was very happy with the service

Dealer response

Francis and the team appreciate your kind review and five-star rating! We'll see you next time! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Herb Chambers has a great dealership!

Herb Chambers has a great dealership! Everyone is polite, professional and gives excellent customer service! It is a pleasure to do business there!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate you sharing the positive feedback! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

First time customer at Herb Chambers Honda in Burlington

First time customer at Herb Chambers Honda in Burlington and I can say I am very happy with the interaction I had with Lee Diamond. He made my whole buying experience at the dealer short and simple. No cutting corners! He is very professional, helpful, and work ethic is amazing! If you are looking to buy a vehicle from Herb Chambers Honda in Burlington, Lee Diamond is the man you want to see! Shout out to Mike P in sales as well for helping me out with our new 2019 Honda Civic. I will be returning in the future for other vehicles when the time is right! A+++++++

Dealer response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We're happy to hear Lee made your experience with us a great one and we'll be sure to share this fantastic feedback with him, Mike & the rest of the team. Enjoy your Civic and we'll see you next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!