Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

941 reviews

941 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda in Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2019

The sales representative was very helpful and helped me make an informed decision whether what vehicle I should purchase. He was willing to show me different... cars and was not rushing me into deciding.

Taylor Lee

Sales & Leasing Consultant

NOT RATED

February 13, 2019

Service rep robert hall and salesman Keith banks were extremely heLpful. I find buying a car am iety producing and they made the prices easy. I have always... found the staff at here chamcers heilful and polite.

• November 19, 2016

Once again the staff at Herb Chambers in Allston comes through with the best customer service for your automotive needs. I wrote a glowing review about... a 3months ago, praising the staff and the service for their great work and pleasant service. This season I returned to put on winter tires and get new breaks and new employee, David Ricard kept up the branches stellar reputation for great service at a fair price. I was able to get a full diagnostic, repair/replace and cleaning all in the aame afternoon with no hassle and no mistakes. Dave and the folks at Herb Chambers Allston care about quality customer service and repairs for your vehicle and I would recommend this dealership to friends for sure. So for your automotive needs look no further than Herb Chambers Allston on Commonwealth Avenue, take care !

Thank you, Andre! This is exactly the kind of feedback that we love to hear. It is our goal to offer top notch customer service to all of our guests. ...I'm so pleased our team was able to do exactly that. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Nick Surdis, General Manager

February 11, 2019

One of the best centers closest to me ! Fast reliable service. That is why I started to visit Herb Chambers Honda center in the middle of Commonwealth... Avenue.

February 8, 2019

Teresa was so kind and trustworthy and gave me updates of my repair and my car was delivered on time. I was very happy with the service.

February 1, 2019

What can I say. Herb Chambers Honda of Boston is the best Honda dealer in New England. This Herb Chambers dealership prides itself on the highest level... of professionalism. The communication and attention to detail is second to none. They will bend over backwards to go the extra mile to make things happen for their customers. My sales associate, Trevor Veerana was awesome! Trevor has only been with Herb Chambers for under a year, but seems to be building a nice client base due to his excellence at his job. From the beginning he was always friendly, helpful, accommodating and patient. My first meeting with him was right before closing on a Saturday night and Trevor selflessly encouraged me to go on a test drive even though that meant him staying overtime. Trevor was able to quickly secure my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and on Monday we did the paperwork for delivery. Trevor was able to display his financial wizardry to get us where we needed to be in regards to monthly pricing. When making a large purchase it is important to feel as though you are getting a fair deal and with Trevor you always knew he would be trustful and honest. Upon delivery there was a mechanical problem that had to be dealt with and without delay Trevor gave me a ride home (45min each way) and provided me with a free rental car the next day. Once the repair was finished I simply drove the rental car to the dealer and have been loving my Jeep more and more each day! Since my purchase I have been contacted by Trevor and the general manager who have both thanked me for my purchase. How many dealerships have that attention to detail? In closing if you are looking for a great new or used vehicle I would strongly suggest looking at Herb Chambers and Trevor Veerana. They will work hard for you, get you the best deal and make you feel like part of the family!

February 1, 2019

January 24, 2019

Felix Mojica was instrumental in relating our negotiations with his superiors. Once an agreement was reached, Felix continued to provide excellent service.... He was kind and considerate of our time constraints. He was also not pushy through the process. I also wish to acknowledge Laselles McKenzie who manages the financial aspects. He also was courteous and considerate of our needs.

January 19, 2019

Teresa took care of me, she always does a terrific job! My car was ready ahead of the time promised. The one thing that did come up was that I didn't... realize that doing a software update would also require the oil to be changed. However, after talking further with Teresa about it, she did a great job explaining everything including prorating my next oil change service accordingly. Although this is unrelated to the service, I would like to express my displeasure with Herb Chambers moving to a new Dorchester location. This will be very inconvenient for us, and will require us thinking about where to service our car on and on going basis. I realize business is business, but I have a difficult time believing that this relocation will be a positive move for the many, many customers he has in the Brookline/ Newton/ Brighton area. He has been in this location for as many years as I can remember.

January 19, 2019

As always, service was fast, all employees were friendly and helpful and I have no complaints.