Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

931 reviews

931 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda in Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Keith was wonderful as always. His knowledge of the product was amazing. Keith really is an asset to this company. Thanks Keith B.

January 14, 2019

I went to get inspection for my car this year. The service advisor, Chris Macinnis seems to be patient, listening well and kind to talk about variety of... things. Whatever flexible customer service allows me to do thing importantly, did ease my mind from any distressful situations. Timing is good and overall of the service is great.

Thank you for providing your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to do so. Pleased to know that you had a positive experience with us. Best, Jo...el Ginsburg, General Manager.

• November 19, 2016

Once again the staff at Herb Chambers in Allston comes through with the best customer service for your automotive needs. I wrote a glowing review about... a 3months ago, praising the staff and the service for their great work and pleasant service. This season I returned to put on winter tires and get new breaks and new employee, David Ricard kept up the branches stellar reputation for great service at a fair price. I was able to get a full diagnostic, repair/replace and cleaning all in the aame afternoon with no hassle and no mistakes. Dave and the folks at Herb Chambers Allston care about quality customer service and repairs for your vehicle and I would recommend this dealership to friends for sure. So for your automotive needs look no further than Herb Chambers Allston on Commonwealth Avenue, take care !

Thank you, Andre! This is exactly the kind of feedback that we love to hear. It is our goal to offer top notch customer service to all of our guests. ...I'm so pleased our team was able to do exactly that. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Nick Surdis, General Manager

January 11, 2019

I brought my car in for service at Herb Chambers in Boston and the experience was as smooth as can be.

January 11, 2019

Service Advisor Sean is always friendly , expert and accommodating- he looks out for y your interest

January 10, 2019

Thomas Ayer was excellent. Laid back and warm, yet also efficient and effective.

January 9, 2019

I recently bought a brand new car from Herb Chambers Honda, and the whole experience was excellent. Everyone was very welcoming. Our salesman, Taylor... Lee, was very patient, knowledgeable, and explained things very well. I never felt rushed or in any way pressured to purchase. I got the payment plan that I wanted and the APR that I wanted. Car shopping can be intimidating, but Taylor immediately put me at ease. I've purchased at other dealers before, and while they were good, Herb Chambers takes many extra steps to show the buyer is valued. Without reservation, I recommend Herb Chambers to everyone. And look for Taylor!

Worked with:

Taylor Lee

Sales & Leasing Consultant

NOT RATED

January 8, 2019

My Service advisor Sean did a fantastic job!!!! Everything great!! One thing I would hope that will be fix is the waiting time while the car is being serviced.... Other than that everything is where it needs to be! Will be back again for sure! Thank for the great service, Sean Vahit Koc

Vahit, thank you for your review. I'm glad you had a 5-sar experience with Sean. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. -Joel Ginsburg, Gen...eral Manager.

January 8, 2019

Very pleased with valet parking, cabinet vacuuming, car wash and tire shine.

January 5, 2019

I would highly recommend this dealership... Ask for Gerson Ruiz, he is the best!! Came in to renew my lease and his customer service is always exceptional!...

Thank you for your 5-star review and recommendation! We appreciate your business and your feedback. -Joel Ginsburg, General Manager.

Worked with: