Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

844 reviews

844 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda in Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 19, 2016

Once again the staff at Herb Chambers in Allston comes through with the best customer service for your automotive needs. I wrote a glowing review about... a 3months ago, praising the staff and the service for their great work and pleasant service. This season I returned to put on winter tires and get new breaks and new employee, David Ricard kept up the branches stellar reputation for great service at a fair price. I was able to get a full diagnostic, repair/replace and cleaning all in the aame afternoon with no hassle and no mistakes. Dave and the folks at Herb Chambers Allston care about quality customer service and repairs for your vehicle and I would recommend this dealership to friends for sure. So for your automotive needs look no further than Herb Chambers Allston on Commonwealth Avenue, take care !

Thank you, Andre! This is exactly the kind of feedback that we love to hear. It is our goal to offer top notch customer service to all of our guests. ...I'm so pleased our team was able to do exactly that. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Nick Surdis, General Manager

September 19, 2018

They are always so nice and helpful. I bought my car there five years ago and I go there for everything especially for my oil change. I love the fact that... they clean my car every time I go for an oil change.

September 16, 2018

I came in for an oil change and I had my 4 month old with me. The service rep made sure I did not spend too long waiting for the car. I typically leave... the car and come back for it but this time I was unable to. I was very greatful that the rep was able to get me out quickly.

September 16, 2018

Staff is really freindly! Place is nice and clean. Overall i am giving 5 star.

September 15, 2018

Great customer service! I was able to get notification, when car service was done and quick!

September 14, 2018

Excellent experience. Got competitive price. Got desirable trim, exterior and interior colors. Had test drive. Was shown important components inside and... outside car. Sales person were polite, patient and detail oriented.

Keith Banks Obanor

(4.4) 7 reviews

September 14, 2018

I presented my needs to Travis Earle who not only was able to meet them with a very excellent deal and all done with my feeling well taken care of. Had... not been in a car dealership since I bought my 2002 BMW (which just died), also from Herb Chambers. In 16 years I have had 2 great experiences. Thank you Herb Chambers and your excellent staff.

Lascelle McKenzie

Finance Manager

(5.0) 13 reviews

Travis Earle

NOT RATED

September 14, 2018

I recently purchased a 2018 HR V from Honda Boston. Long time Honda owner, 1st time w Honda Boston. The staff were informative, friendly and helpful.... Victor Olivares, Sales Manager was outstanding in working with us to find the car I purchased. He was respectful, knowledgeable, resourceful and fair. Mu Endo, Sales Consultant was thorough, informative, friendly and available to answer questions. Brad Dixon, Business Manager and Claire @ the Reception Desk were also efficient and attentive to customer service. It was a very good experience. Thank You, Lorraine B

September 14, 2018

This was a very comfortable experience, thanks in large part to the salesman who assisted me, Mu. Mu was knowledgeable, very helpful and I never felt... pressured by him. Overall a great experience, which is why this is the 3rd vehicle I've bought at this particular dealer.

Osamu (Mu) Endo

NOT RATED

September 14, 2018

Excellent Sales Person n Management. Buying process from price negotiation to completion of registration was smooth.