872 reviews

872 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda in Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 19, 2016

Once again the staff at Herb Chambers in Allston comes through with the best customer service for your automotive needs. I wrote a glowing review about... a 3months ago, praising the staff and the service for their great work and pleasant service. This season I returned to put on winter tires and get new breaks and new employee, David Ricard kept up the branches stellar reputation for great service at a fair price. I was able to get a full diagnostic, repair/replace and cleaning all in the aame afternoon with no hassle and no mistakes. Dave and the folks at Herb Chambers Allston care about quality customer service and repairs for your vehicle and I would recommend this dealership to friends for sure. So for your automotive needs look no further than Herb Chambers Allston on Commonwealth Avenue, take care !

Thank you, Andre! This is exactly the kind of feedback that we love to hear. It is our goal to offer top notch customer service to all of our guests. ...I'm so pleased our team was able to do exactly that. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Nick Surdis, General Manager

November 8, 2018

Good service, polite representatives, complete information about the cause of failure and recommended repair.

November 7, 2018

The service representative was very professional. He was very attentative and was very responsive to my questions. I was pleasantly surprised when my car... was repaired ahead of schedule. I was very pleased with the level of service I received.

Thank you for your review. Pleased to know that you received 5-star service and your vehicle was finished ahead of schedule. -Joel Ginsburg, General M...anager.

November 2, 2018

Great service. I needed a new battery and without an appointment I was able to get it installed and for free!!! My warranty was close to expiring but luckily... I made it

Glad we were able to get your new battery taken care of in a timely fashion. We appreciate your feedback, and your business. Best, Joel Ginsburg, Gene...ral Manager

October 30, 2018

The service at this dealership is amazing, they took great care of me and my car. Had my car ready before the expected time frame. Amazing work!

Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Thank you for your review. Pleased to know that you had a 5-star experience with us and are happy with the work performed. Best, Joel Ginsburg, Genera...l Manager

October 30, 2018

It. Was a great experience for me to buy a car from sales consultant Mr Felix Monica and council of sales Mrr Jose A Yapul I am really great full.

October 27, 2018

I did extensive research and CarGurus led me to Herb Chambers for the best used car deal. Brian went above and beyond as a salesman. He listened to my... concerns and met every one. Our work went through lunch and he bought me a sandwich. He followed up after the car was delivered to make sure I was happy. Sam in finance helped me get an extended warranty to provide me peace of mind and not kill my budget. I would highly recommend Herb Chambers!

Brian McCaffrey

Sales & Leasing Consultant

NOT RATED

Samuel Desroches

Finance Manager

NOT RATED

October 23, 2018

Sean is really a professional and knowledgeable representative to work with. He clearly understood my issues and wrote exact service order I wanted. He... showed me with charts and explained the parts that failed to work properly. Later he identified that the alternator belt was worn and need to be replaced, so he discussed with me and showed me a short belt that worn, and then I agreed to replace the belt. Overall it's a pleasure experience to be in the dealership to do services for my old car. I would recommend my friends to go there also.

October 22, 2018

The customer service was exceptional. Sean???s the man! I went in for an oil change and he found there was a nail in my tire!

Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Thank you for your review. Glad we found that nail before it was too late! Best, Joel Ginsburg, General Manager.

Alex Omoregie

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(4.4) 5 reviews

October 22, 2018

I just experienced by far the best car buying experience I ever had. This a big shout out for Herb Chambers Honda and everyone I came 8nto contact with... at the dealership. It started with Audrey in Internet sales whom I spoke with while checking on a 2016 Porsche Cayenne S. She was friendly and very helpful. She took a deposit via the phone to hold car for me. Her follow up reminders and introducing her team member Felix who would help me once I arrived at the dealership. I met Felix when I arrived and his professionalism and non aggressive approach made me feel comfiratable from start finish. I felt I could trust Felix and thats a huge plus. The business manger Brad was the icing on the cake as he was a real pro and my closing process was simple and efficient. The team at Herb Chambers Honda should be commended for exhibiting a positive, helpful and professional experience. Shop here first before you go anywhere else!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I am happy to know that our dealership was able to provide you with great customer service.... We hope to work with you again in the near future. Best, Joel Ginsburg, General Manager.