Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

1245 reviews

1245 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda in Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 27, 2020

It was a wonderful experience in herb chambers. Danya is a very nice and helpful dealer for us . We will be back for an other car if need.

Worked with:
    Danya Ou

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 14 reviews

June 26, 2020

Thank you Sean DeSilva for all your help. Service on my car was fast and also thank you for the discount on my oil change.

Worked with:
    Robert Hall

Service Advisor

(5.0) 12 reviews

• November 19, 2016

Once again the staff at Herb Chambers in Allston comes through with the best customer service for your automotive needs. I wrote a glowing review about... a 3months ago, praising the staff and the service for their great work and pleasant service. This season I returned to put on winter tires and get new breaks and new employee, David Ricard kept up the branches stellar reputation for great service at a fair price. I was able to get a full diagnostic, repair/replace and cleaning all in the aame afternoon with no hassle and no mistakes. Dave and the folks at Herb Chambers Allston care about quality customer service and repairs for your vehicle and I would recommend this dealership to friends for sure. So for your automotive needs look no further than Herb Chambers Allston on Commonwealth Avenue, take care !

Thank you, Andre! This is exactly the kind of feedback that we love to hear. It is our goal to offer top notch customer service to all of our guests. ...I'm so pleased our team was able to do exactly that. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Nick Surdis, General Manager

June 26, 2020

Keith Banks-Obano was nice, friendly and practical. I went home with my new leased car in less than 2 hours as he promised. I will return here for sure....

June 23, 2020

Sean was very professional. He was also very pleasant and explained things in detail. He was very courteous and kept me informed of the status of my vehicle....

June 21, 2020

Thank you DJ. You did an excellent job. Though it wasn't pleasant in the middle but you got it done for me. Thank you. For Helping me through the... repairs.

June 18, 2020

Service and communication is always the best. I feel it is due to the manager in service has a great respect for her staff and they truly respect her.... Which makes a wonderful work environment . We have purchased 9 cars from Herb Chambers Honda and my sister in law just bought 2 weeks ago. We are always please with our service advisor Robert Hall Bravo Herb Chambers. Well done.

June 17, 2020

Mary was amazing! Helpful, answered many questions for us. Supportive through the entire process.

June 16, 2020

Came here a few times to get repairs for my tires and I worked with Sean Desliva, highly recommend him!! Great customer service!! Always tries to get us... in and out of there in a timely manner as best as he can. And always checks in on you.

June 12, 2020

My experience at this dealership was absolutely amazing they truly treat u like family the person who helped me was JOSE RODRIGUEZ and he was an amazing... person Iam truly blessed to have gotten there and helped by a truly amazing person I love my car the deal I got was more then fair and when they delivered my car it was washed cleaned vacuumed and waxed ... Thank you HERBS CHAMBERS I will recommend u to everyone that is looking for a used or new car......