Herb Chambers Honda

Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(877) 884-1971 (877) 884-1971

4.5
(1,793 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda from DealerRater.

I just left your dealership, and I hope that all your

Consumer response

Herb Chambers Honda Jun 29, 2022 VeeJay29 I just left your dealership, and I hope that all your service personnel are as courteous, efficient and knowledgeable as Sean DeSilva. Sean is incredibly easy to work with. With regard to the air conditioning problem the car was experiencing, he explained the process in its entirety in easy, understandable terms. Thank you for having such a pleasant person to interact with. It's stressful enough bringing a car in to be serviced, especially when there are known problems. Sean made the entire experience effortless and pleasurable. Happy 4th to everyone, and thanks again!

Dealer response

Hi Vee Jay, thanks for the five stars! We are happy to hear that Sean could assist you and we hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs! -Herb Chambers Honda In Boston

I worked with Brian.

I worked with Brian. He is the best! Worked with my budget and got me the car i wanted. It was quick and easy! Thanks guys

Consumer response

Yes this is me

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We'll pass Brian on the compliments, and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda In Boston for all of your future auto needs!

Sean DeSilva did an excellent job overseeing the 15,000

Sean DeSilva did an excellent job overseeing the 15,000 mile service for my Honda CRV. He knew the answers to all of my questions and explained knowledgeably everything that was done during the service to my car. He was crisp, authoritative and very helpful. I would ask for him whenever I need service, and I only hope that he stays there a long time. While the rest of the service crew seemed unimpressive, Sean was great.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're happy to hear that Sean could assist you during your visit with us and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda In Boston for all of your future automotive needs!

I want to recognize Brian McCaffrey for his impeccable

I want to recognize Brian McCaffrey for his impeccable customer service and assistance that he had provided to me. He was detailed, educated/experienced, good spirited and extremely motivated to insure that I was satisfied with my vehicle purchase. I personally, would recommend anyone purchasing a vehicle at Herb Chambers Honda, to search for Brian! You will not be disappointed. Sincerely, Travis

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Travis! We're happy to hear how Brian could assist you during your time with us and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda In Boston for all of your future auto needs!

Outstanding staff and service!

Outstanding staff and service! Dealing with the GM (Tom) to my Sales Rep (Denise), you could not ask for a better team!

Dealer response

We're happy Tom and Denise made the process so great for you, Dave! Thank you for rating Herb Chambers Honda In Boston five stars!

Service is excellent.

Service is excellent. Sean DeSilva explained in details so that I could understand what was wrong with my vehicle and why it happened.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for leaving Sean the great shoutout! Your five-star review has made our day! - Herb Chambers Honda In Boston

4.0

Sean DeSilva was helpful and professional.

Sean DeSilva was helpful and professional. I will come back and recommend Sean for good customer service.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review, Patricia! Sean & the team look forward to your next visit with us here at Herb Chambers Honda In Boston!

Herb Chambers Honda have the best service.

Herb Chambers Honda have the best service.. I have been service my car there for a few years. My car is in top shape. Sean and robert are very knowledgeable and courteous!

Dealer response

It means so much to Sean and Robert to hear that you had a five-star experience here at Herb Chambers Honda In Boston! Thank you for being our customer!

We had car service yesterday and truly appreciated our

We had car service yesterday and truly appreciated our advisor Sean Desilva. He explained clearly about the work and charge in detail and is very professional, knowledgeable and courteous!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with Sean & the Herb Chambers Honda In Boston team! We appreciate your business and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Whenever I take my car in for service, Sean always takes

Whenever I take my car in for service, Sean always takes good care of me. He’s among the best of the best.

Dealer response

Hi Vil! Thanks for taking the time to give us this excellent review! We appreciate the kind words and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda In Boston for all of your future auto needs.