AutoNation Toyota Libertyville

Used (888) 235-9811 (888) 235-9811
Service (888) 433-4806 (888) 433-4806

4.5

Service on my 2013 Toyota Limited

Carlos and his team did a wonderful job on my car ! Carlos is the best you have ,he is the only one that I will let service my car ! He knows what is needed and when !

Dealer response

Therese, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at AutoNation Toyota Libertyville! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Tacoma oil leak

Customer service was excellent. Robert kept in touch and attempted to match my schedule. The techs even fixed my stuck tonneau cover without charging.

Dealer response

Hi Chris, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Robert here at AutoNation Toyota Libertyville! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

elbert1963@yahoo.com

Excellent service, completed service in a timely manner. very appreciative of staff

Dealer response

Hi Elbert, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

3.3

Service activity

The service was an oil change. During this type of service, it is expected that all fluid levels are brought up to standard. Coolant and brake fluid were marked as needing attention in the multi-point inspection report. This lack of service is disappointing,

Dealer response

Hi Michael, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. We appreciate you bringing this experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us at (224) 993-9001 so we can work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

pitgoo@yahoo.com

Very nice staff. The place was organized and clean.

Dealer response

Francia, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at AutoNation Toyota Libertyville! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Excellent Service

I called to make a service appointment with Mr Jim Lyken, our outstanding service advisor for nearly 20 years. I was told, however, Jim had retired. While I was very happy for Jim, I was a bit concerned about finding a new service advisor. Fortunately, Mary at the office recommended Mr Carlos Almanza as our new service advisor. Carlos and his team of mechanics did a great job on both our old Camry and Avalon. They both are running as new. My wife and I are very pleased with the major and routine service and repairs. Thank you so much. Looking forward to our next service appointment.

Dealer response

John, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Service

Always fairly pleasant to go to this dealership. Been using them since 1997. This time my only "problem" is that the GPS is telling me my map updates are expiring soon and was unable to get info on how to purchase map updates. Thought is if I pressed OK to the notification it would tell me what to, where to purchase but that didn't work. Still trying to figure that out. Facilities...chairs could use updating. Upholstery is looking rather tattered.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit! Have a great day.

Car Lady

Libertyville Toyota is a very good dealership. I am treated well by staff and Toyota makes great vehicles. For many years I have had my eye on the Avalon. About a month ago I brought my 2003 Camry in for service. There was a gleaming, pristine, blizzard pearl 2018 Avalon in the lot. Long story short, by the end of the day, it was mine. My salesman (Alexander), the sales manager and finance manager made it an easy buying experience. I was a little sad to part with my beloved Camry (I have owned three Camrys) but it was time. No one pushed me or tried to talk me into anything. These vehicles sell themselves. I would recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Hello Cathy, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at AutoNation Toyota Libertyville. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

2.3

They did not keep their promises

I bought I used Toyota and they said they will do a detail cleaning, and they did not do it.

Dealer response

Hello Nadia, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Our General Manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (224) 993-9001 to discuss what we can do to help. Take care.

Customer satisfaction

Great experience I was in and out quickly. Chuck Davies handle the process well and explained everything on the vehicle. You should have more employees like Chuck. He?s a fantastic asset to your dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Robert, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Chuck here at AutoNation Toyota Libertyville! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!