New 888-881-6068 Dealer Website
Used 888-870-7480 Email Dealer
Service 888-528-7714

Average based on 493 reviews.
  • Great Experience

This has been the best car buying experience we have had in 30 years. Tanya was so friendly' Phil is the best salesman we have ever dealt with. No pressure, upfront, friendly and very knowledgeable. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Chevrolet, you won't regret it.

• Outstanding

Tanya provided me with all the information and pricing on line when I came in it was everything she told me it would be..

I was referred to colonial south Chevrolet By a family member I spoke to a sales person Philip Medeiros he was very informative he show me a used truck he had in inventory he spoke to his sales manager Carlos and together they gave me a great deal on my dream truck thanks very much

• Great customer service

Never was it so eazy to buy a new truck many thanks to Chip and Phil for a good no hassle deal

• Good job

Just like to say thank you to Philip Medeiros for the great deal on my new Trax I love it

• Thank you Mario for my JAMMIN truck.

Thanks for my new truck .you did a great job ..recommended.

Thanks for my new truck .you did a great job ..recommended.

• brilliant customer service!

thank you mario for all you have done to help us.we are so very happy.

thank you mario for all you have done to help us.we are so very happy.

• THANK YOU,MARIO!

my budget does not leave much room to play and after explaining my situation and what i was looking for mario came through for me and my family.thanks again mario and carlos.

• Thank You !

Had a great experience with our salesman Phil Medeiros, the Equinox was not to be found any where locally then Phil and AJ the sales manager was able to find the one we wanted a few hours away, we can't thank you both enough !!

• Very Professional

Kind professional and quite helpful with no hassle in dealing with the sales and service departments . I always deal with Phil in sales this will make my second purchase in less than a year love my new Malibu many thanks.