Balise Volkswagen

57 reviews

March 30, 2020

Made sure everything was clean and sanitized since this was during the coronavirus. Friendly and professional employees. Would definitely recommend. Happy... with my experience here!

March 29, 2020

This is our 2nd set of cars that we have bought from Balise VW in Warwick. And, we have been thrilled with our experiences to date. This past week... we bought two new cars (a GTI and a Golf Alltrack). Wade, our sales consultant, was nothing short of stellar -- very knowledgeable, personable, and detail-oriented. He took the time to get to know us and made sure that our sales experience was top-notched. Also, Serena the finance manager, and Mike, one of the managers were both exceptional. Serena was awesome, and took extra time with us to make sure we were comfortable with our purchase and getting the best packages to meet our needs, including gap insurance, tire and wheel, and the exterior/interior protection). In addition, we'd like to thank Al, a manager in the service department, as he has helped us time and time again with the service of our VW's. In short, the team at Balise is a cut about the rest in the auto industry. When searching for your next car, or if you need service, please give them an opportunity to meet your needs. Thanks to Al, Wade, Serena and Mike!

• February 23, 2020

Went to browse for a car and eli was very helpful and have definitely recommended this dealership to my family and friends. Overall very satisfied

March 28, 2020

Came in to look at a GLI jetta worked with Bob he was really friendly he pulled up the car sanitized the whole thing with gloves on it really made me feel... safe. Taft and Mike the managers were both really nice I didn't feel pushed it was an easy process. I will recommend this place to anyone looking for a vw

March 18, 2020

Very easy to speak with a negotiate with. They call you back to continue negotiating and are just very nice Not pushy at all. They really try to get you... what you want and the best deal.

January 6, 2020

Came to Balise Volkswagen in search of a "Standard-Shift" VW and walked away with just that. Michael Maymon was an excellent resource, thorough, personable,... and worked to get me exactly what I asked for at the price I was willing to spend. I'm very happy with my new 2016 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T Sport Manual and think that their pricing was on-point for other dealerships in New England selling the same product....Stop in and See Mike, he'll take good care of you and won't showboat or offer the Used Car Sales Experience we all know and dislike. Thanks Mike for a solid experience. Also wanted to mention a post-sales glitch with the under-body of the Jetta. Noticed some rusting when going for my first DIY Oil Change and service. I contacted the dealership and after some conversations, we made arrangements to have the work to restore the under-body done. They scraped the rust, cleaned it all and then applied a rubberized coating in addition to replacing the rusted oil pan. Excellent follow-through!

September 29, 2019

Ben was fantastic to work with. He did what ever he could to make a touch sale. I thank him for his hard work and dedication to service.

September 26, 2019

Had a very good experience at the dealership , went back twice an treat very good each time. Our sales person Bob Wilson was very patient and great .

September 21, 2019

Ben was great to work with, he was knowledgeable, friendly and patient. So happy with my new to me VW Jetta! Finance staff was also great. Thanks Balise!

September 19, 2019

Bob Wilson and his associates made our buying experience painless and we couldn't have asked for better product knowledge or customer service. Plus, their... coffee tasted great!