Allen Mello Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

59 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 26, 2020

What a waste of time.... on a Saturday... idiots, complete jerks... walked out after 1 hour... ha ha so they call you for three days what can we do..?

August 14, 2020

Very professional staff. Worked hard to find me exactly what I wanted despite COVID-19 lockdown. Highly recommended. Carl Bouthot and all other staff... were terrific.

• July 23, 2016

After searching for the right car, I scheduled an appointment with Allen Mello and got right in to see Derek. I was uncertain of how things were going... to go, but he made the test drive easy, worked me through the process. While there were issues that arose in the week after the sale, Derek went above the call to make sure I was satisfied.

September 14, 2019

just now I hope we have an option of give less then 1 ⭐. We brought our car for a service routine an 2 recalls and a check up on a engine noise that should... be covered by 100.000 miles warranty. First I asked to get an estimate on some services that I all ready have quoted from other garage to compare bouth prices. The service advisor tould me that they don't need to have the first quote because sometimes "apples are not apples". After Allen Mello give me their quote I asked them to just proceed with the service that was covered by the warranty. I went to pick-up my car and they charged me for the job that was not authorized by me. The only job that I agree to pay is the air filter change, because was done and I didn't want to have taked off and go home. I tried to have my car, pay for service on the air filter and go home. The Service Advisor didn't allowed me to have my car. He informed me that only the GM have the power of authority to release my car. I called 911 to ask for help. Officers arrived shortly. The GM show up and didn't talk to me an after talk to the police officers the GM was on the phone making phone calls trying to find out how many ours they spent working on my car. The police officer tould me that Allen Mello have the right to hold my car. They could have my car untill the payment is done, according to "Mechanical Lien" law in NH. Even that I din't authorised the services, I made the payment to have my car and tould the GM that I will take them to the court. Please follow this review to see what the Judge decision about this case.

July 10, 2019

I’m only giving them a 1 because I can’t give them anything less. While the sales experience was pretty good (Ava French was a joy to work with), the... Allen Mello service department is by far the most inept, bungling group I’ve ever dealt with. From the time we bought our brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, the Mello service department has been nothing but problems for us. They’ve lost paperwork related to one of our service visits. They were unable to find in their system one of four free oil changes from the manufacturer that were part of the original deal. Most recently, in January, we took the Jeep to them for a paint bubble that had developed on the front of the hood, just under the Jeep emblem. we dealt with Jake, who turned out to be completely unreliable. They've lost pictures of the hood twice, refuse to return calls, and have provided no direction or satisfaction whatsoever. When we have spoken to the rep, he accused us of wrecking the vehicle (didn't happen). Finally, out of frustration, we called FCA headquarters who called the dealer and spoke to Jake (with me on the line). Jake again said there were no pictures and we needed to bring the vehicle in so they could take pics of the hood. We are now 10 days into dealing with Mello via the FCA case rep and we still haven't heard directly from them. And honestly, I don't want to hear from them now. We're working with FCA to find another dealer in our area to work with us to correct the paint bubble. In the meantime, I can only say that after this experience, I wouldn’t trust the Mello service department to work on my bicycle.

May 25, 2019

I went to three other dealerships before deciding to return Allen Mello. The staff worked with me without any pressure to purchase a Jeep on the spot.... Everyone was polite and helpful. All options were explained to me. I highly recommend Allen Mellow for anyone interested in a car or truck.

May 16, 2019

Great service they made buying a used car easy. Highly reccomended!! Carl and Ava were great sales people and they value there customers. Thank You

April 21, 2019

Worst Jeep dealer in New England, we will be taking our business to Contemporary. We have bought two cars for my fiance from them and they treat us like... we dont exist. Our current 2015 Cherokee, which is under warranty until 100k, is shutting off while driving down the road and they not only lied to me saying the powertrain warranty is up at 60k, they asked me to drop the car off same day, pay for a rental, AMD they wont be working on it for 3 days at least!! I called contemporary and the service guy stayed on the phone for 20 minutes with me, was very knowledgeable I helping me figure out the issue and a plan of action, and we will be bringing it to them this week. Way to lose a customer Allen Mello!

April 8, 2019

Was told my GC would be repaired in 4 days, its now day 10 and they still don't have a definitive date for when it will be done. They refuse to offer... a free loaner or rental while their fixing their mistakes. I was told its $45 a day for a rental. So they want me to pay $450 while they stumble over their feet

March 24, 2019

My husband abd I went to Allen Mello looking for a used car, Steven, the guy who showed us the cars was there just for the President's day event, he was... very nice and I think he did a good job, but he didn't want to tell us the price of the car and because we were clear about what we were looking for and the car we liked was in the range according to what you see online, we just kept going, we wanted the car so the manager came over and said the car was 21k, according to the internet that car was about 12k, at the end he said 14400 and we had to do very high payments, we said no and they made 8 hard inquiries on my husband credit after he said no, my husband credit went from 700 to 629 just because we didn't want to pay that car for that very expensive price.