Irwin Automotive Group

1443 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 12, 2019

After searching around southern NH dealerships and being disappointed, I contacted Irwin Automotive Group and had the pleasure of hooking up with Bob... Travers. Working with Bob was a positive experience on all levels. Bob is honest, kind and courteous. He listened carefully and helped me find exactly what I needed. I would definitely recommend Bob to others.

February 9, 2019

Laid back but superb service. Had a great experience with Bob Travis who helped get me in a great lease. I'd recommend for a lease or car purchase.

• April 10, 2018

Craig helped me lease my first Toyota in 2015 and was extremely patient and professional, even when my ‘know it all’ father would badger him for hours... before agreeing. I knew I would be going back to Irwin’s when my lease was up, so I contacted Craig to see what my options were. I told him what I was looking for and my budget and he quickly provided a list of options. I intending on leasing again until I saw a certified 2013 Highlander and knew it was exactly what I was looking for. Both Craig and Dennis made the dreaded purchase process so fast and simple that it was all done in less than 2 hours total. I plan to keep my Highlander forever, but if I change my mind then I’d certainly go back to Irwin’s.

February 6, 2019

Easiest and quickest car purchase I've ever made. Erik was great...professional and courteous and very knowledgeable. I was treated with respect throughout... the process. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

February 4, 2019

I located a difficult to find Toyota Tacoma on line from Albany, New York and though nervous about buying sight unseen - the sales staff were out of their... way helpful, honest and informative. Initially saleswoman Amanda Gilbert gave a personal examination and a spot on description. When I drove up was helped my Marc St. Germain who was professional and thorough in every aspect of my purchase. These two high quality service folks made a difficult task a complete delight. I would recommend this dealership and these two professionals for any buyer with a situation like myself.

February 1, 2019

My Ford F-150 truck was in for normal service plus a recall, and one maintenance item, all done is less than two hours, excellent service from Irwin Ford... as always.

January 23, 2019

Working with Bob Travers of Irwin motors proved to be an exceptionally rewarding experience. From the moment I met Bob I felt cared for and at ease. ... Having had a challenging life circumstance which affected my credit rating, Bob empathized and "went to bat" for me, getting me financed at a much lesser rate than thought possible. (Dennis in finance was great too, the contract signing was quick and painless and what a sense of humor!!). Even though we didn't work with him directly, Howie was a good point of contact when Bob wasn't there, he was friendly and informative. I know I will work with Bob Travers again in the future and will tell everyone that he is a great guy and car salesman. This process could not have gone off any smoother and more enjoyable. Thanks again to Bob Travers and Irwin Motors!!

January 23, 2019

Tom Whitney did a superb job of working through the sale, no pressure and straightforward talk. The finance part went quickly, efficiently, Overall,... the transaction was quick and easy

January 20, 2019

I was very satisfied with my recent experience/purchase at Irwin Toyota. The dealership is 90 minutes from my home but well worth the drive. After researching... online Toyota dealerships and their Tacoma inventories I decided to give Irwin Auto Group a try. The sales staff, Marc StGermain & Jameson Proko, were friendly and professional. They worked with me and presented a fair trade value on my trade-in while offering a very competitive purchase price on a new Tacoma. The best part, they completely understood when I told them my plan was to comparison shop at the three Toyota dealerships closer to my home. Marc & Jameson were confident that their initial price offer would be competitive that there was no need for aggressive or hard sales tactics. Truly much appreciated. The end result after visiting three dealerships was Irwin Auto Group had the best offer and won my business.

January 16, 2019

I just recently purchased a used 2017 Ford F-150 Lariat from Irwin Automotive Group and I couldn't be happier about my experience with them. Every... person I dealt with throughout the process was professional, knowledgeable, and passionate about what they do. They helped me find my dream truck and I am beyond thankful for everything they did to help me get there. I HIGHLY recommend Irwin Automotive and look forward to working with them again in the future.