Irwin Automotive Group

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1342 reviews

• April 10, 2018

Craig helped me lease my first Toyota in 2015 and was extremely patient and professional, even when my ‘know it all’ father would badger him for hours... before agreeing. I knew I would be going back to Irwin’s when my lease was up, so I contacted Craig to see what my options were. I told him what I was looking for and my budget and he quickly provided a list of options. I intending on leasing again until I saw a certified 2013 Highlander and knew it was exactly what I was looking for. Both Craig and Dennis made the dreaded purchase process so fast and simple that it was all done in less than 2 hours total. I plan to keep my Highlander forever, but if I change my mind then I’d certainly go back to Irwin’s.

June 23, 2018

My car was totaled in an accident recently that was entirely not my fault. So I've been dealing with insurance and trying to find my next car. ... After a really bad experience at a local dealership, I found a car of interest at Irwin Hyundai. My first contact was Steve Frateschi who went above and beyond to find a car for me. If he hadn't persisted I would not have driven almost 2 hours to Irwin's. But I made the trip and Mark Chertok was the sales rep I worked with. It was crazy busy at Irwin's that day, but Mark juggled 3 potential buyers with ease. The process of buying my new car was painless, and I'm very happy with my new ride. I just wish I lived close enough to get it serviced there as well. I would recommend Irwin's to anyone looking for great cars at the best prices around!

June 18, 2018

Excellent customer service, thorough, and best prices around! Although I picked the next to worst weekend to travel (130mi) to purchase a car - Bike W...eek, it was more than successful! My car traded at a greater value than I expected, my purchase price was lower than anticipated and the base model I bought included all the necessary features to get me into the correct century - backup camera and bluetooth. To top it off, the sales staff was swell, but Joe was on POINT! Although I live in Burlington, VT, I will for sure continue to do business here, because they are THAT good.

June 12, 2018

I purchased a Tacoma 3 years ago from Irwin Toyota in Laconia NH and it’s been a great truck. Recently I have had a problem with it and I can&#8...217;t get the truck started. I figured maybe the Toyota Dealer I bought my truck from could help me out with giving me some information on where/what I can look into so I can fix the problem. I called Irwin Toyota and a Lady answered but I could barely understand her over the phone. I was trying to explain the situation to her but I got cut off and she said rudely “I’ll get the service manager.” Service manager answers (just hello, no name) I now start to explain what happened to my truck while I was driving and how it won’t start now. He responds “how is your battery?” I said “it’s fully charged.” He responds “well...... it could be many things, maybe a wiring issue or a starter issue. But I can’t tell if I don’t look at it. Sorry I can’t be more help.” Bye. I work on vehicles everyday for a living. I might not be the best mechanic but I do know my truck very well. All I wanted was to have some questions answered from a professional. Instead I got rejected and treated horribly. I am extremely put off by how I was treated and I can say I’ll never refer anyone to a place that has no customer service qualities.

June 12, 2018

Once again Bill Salta and his Team at Irwin QuickLane have come through! The professional service and willingness to make sure the customer is treated... with the utmost respect and dignity cannot be denied. Bill Salta leads from the front and the workmanship, as well as the attention to details is obvious. Thanks for the best experience a customer could hope to ask for. Don't hesitate to take your vehicle to Irwin QuickLane, ask for Bill and enjoy the outstanding service.

June 5, 2018

I recently went into Irwin looking for a car after having my Jeep since I was 20 (a mere 10 years ago...). It was my first "real" car-buying... experience on my own and I was a little nervous. From the moment we stepped in the door, I felt completely comfortable. Craig approached us immediately but was not pushy or over the top. He was professional, answered all of our questions, and put me at ease. I had gone to a few other dealers before coming to Irwin but I should have come here first. From Craig to Taylor to Josh in Finance, we had a great experience. We will definitely be back in the future :)

June 4, 2018

these guys are awesome and got me in a out of there with a new car, fast, easy, and not to mention affordable and convenient! awesome first time buyer...s program and a great gold level warranty!

June 1, 2018

Again, Bill at Quick Lane out my tires changed over on my truck with no issues and a good price. Thanks again to Bill and is group at Quick Lane. St...eve

May 29, 2018

Great place and people to work and deal with Eric Faro the salesman who work with me was also great he did his exceptional best to get me into the veh...icle I wanted. Great job all around !

May 26, 2018

Irwin Auto Group offers customer service, 2nd to none, from any of their staff. Owner principle Chris Irwin accepts any and all inquiries and will dir...ectly answer them. I dealt with Product Specialist Erik Faro, and I have nicknamed him "Erik Faro Extraordinaire" for his professionalism and "Over The Top" care, attention, and knowledge; in the purchase of my 2017 Tacoma 4x2. They truly live up to their "mission statement". I travelled 4 hours to enjoy the pleasure of my truck buying experience.