Irwin Automotive Group

Used (888) 251-1392 (888) 251-1392
Service (603) 941-9045 (603) 941-9045

(1,621 reviews)

Great service as usual

My 6the auto bought from irwin and have always got great service and treatment..Joe Collie great, Bob Cote great and Kaylynn ? I think is her name in service also great.

Customer

Excellent help buying a used car there. The salesperson, Geoff Cunningham, was very friendly and did not rush us at all. The Prius is just what we needed.

Trading in my Honda

Everyone went above and beyond to make my entire family feel welcomed and comfortable. I call them the ‘Dream Team’ Seamus ( the bow tie guy ), Jameson the floor manager, and Dennis treated us like family and did the very best they could to get us our lowest rate. Definitely coming back next month with my boys for another vehicle. In 30 plus years of buying vehicles, I’ve never felt so cared for from a dealership. The BEST experience I’ve ever had. Go now and let them get you in your new whip. Superior Company. A

1.0

Only good if you are in New England area.

Inquired about a tundra and was quoted different price online and it was 2k more (no big deal, everybody is doing that with trucks) Once they realized I would not be going to the dealership for maintenance as I live outside the area they said my price was 3K more that that and only if i financed through them. Will never buy a truck from them now.

Great experience

Great team to work with. Howard Cullen was very professional and easy to deal with. Entire process was smooth and pleasant. Will definitely recommend to others.

Extremely fast buying process

Bought my first car from a dealership with Irwin and I have to say it was a very seamless process. After the test drive I had the car in my driveway in one day

Bought 2 new cars

Rudy Dion was great ! He helped us buy 2 new cars . We Highly recommend him. Josh in finance was also super helpful. Great experience overall.

The best car shopping experience!

I finally found the truck I was looking for. Acadia our salesperson was very knowledgeable, friendly and took time to answer all of our questions. The service department went through the truck and made all the necessary repairs. I would buy from Irwin again.

Bumper issue

Outstanding customer service! Comfortable waiting room. Kept informed. Helpful and informative staff. Communication is very good regarding costs, dealer concerns and customer satisfaction with service.

Steve P. was great!

Really awesome experience at Irwin's. Steve P was so helpful - he even helped me push my trade-in onto the lot when it died!! Really easy process and all around good experience. Thanks guys!