Irwin Automotive Group

1580 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2020

Tom Whitney, my sales person was great in explaining new car features , Very professional, Was not pushing during the buy process, convenient process... through out

June 26, 2020

A very pleasant car buying experience! They were very friendly, honest, and upfront from the start. Tom in particular was outstanding to deal with. He... was both knowledgeable and genuinely enjoyable to talk with. I drove off the dealership lot not only satisfied with my vehicle, but how I was treated as well

• April 10, 2018

Craig helped me lease my first Toyota in 2015 and was extremely patient and professional, even when my ‘know it all’ father would badger him for hours... before agreeing. I knew I would be going back to Irwin’s when my lease was up, so I contacted Craig to see what my options were. I told him what I was looking for and my budget and he quickly provided a list of options. I intending on leasing again until I saw a certified 2013 Highlander and knew it was exactly what I was looking for. Both Craig and Dennis made the dreaded purchase process so fast and simple that it was all done in less than 2 hours total. I plan to keep my Highlander forever, but if I change my mind then I’d certainly go back to Irwin’s.

June 23, 2020

Geoff Cunningham at Irwin Motors in NH was exceptional. I recently purchased a certified pre-owned RAV4. He worked with me to get me my dream car, and... was so easy to talk to. No gimmicks, just fast, dependable service. I’m very happy with my choice and he made buying my first car a breeze!!

June 20, 2020

Tom Whitney helped me buy a 2010 prius as a city car for the boston area. Car was in good shape as advertised online, Tom helped a lot in getting a few... roadblocks out of the way. Got the title the same day as test drive. Tom was not pushy at all, have had a lot of other dealers push unnecessary and expensive stuff onto the customer. not with him. really friendly, catered to our needs. would buy again at irwins with tom, next time a more fun car than the prius.. i never write reviews, i did not get a rebate for writing one, it was just honestly a great buying experience

June 17, 2020

Michelle Whitney was very helpful from start to finish. She was reliable, knowledgeable throughout the whole process. She either answered the phone or... called by right away. I would highly recommend working with her. We travelled from out of state to purchase the car and the process went smoothly.

June 12, 2020

I'm in the market for a jeep grand cherokee, I see that irwin has at least 4 used for sale in price range, style and mileage I'm looking for online,next... I inquire on the one I'm most interested in, Louisa tells me " great news that car is available would you like to make an appointment with one of sales specialist to see the car" sounds great so far right, quick response ,car is available, I'm making an appointment, here's where things go south, I make appointment for next day at 3 pm as I'm 2 hours away, all set get my confirmation and I'm off to check out the car, my husband and I arrive on time and are looking for Louisa to see who our sale person is,we meet this guy coming out of dealership who is pleasant enough and asks us what brings us to irwin, we explain Louisa has set us up with an appointment, he then tells me Louisa is the online specialist and isn't there and brings me back to his desk, asks me for the car I'd number, which I go back to my texting coorspondence and find the number,he tells me that car sold today, mmmmm, ok that might have happened so I ask to see the other three , he leaves us for a good 10 minutes and comes back with another guy and one set of keys, we are told there is only one grand cherokee on the lot, so we follow the guy outside, he takes to something that shocked both of us, the car he was showing us was damaged, the rims and tires looked liked tuna cans opened with a dull knife, the inside was cloth interior was full of dirt and smelled of stale cigarettes, I drive 2 hours to be shown this? The man kept apologizing to us and was very embarrassed so we just looked at him and said this is not what we drive two hours for and that we were very dissatisfied as you can imagine and drove away to hopefully a better run dealership that knows how to treat customers

June 7, 2020

I had a great experience at Irwin's this week. Howard was awesome. He found me the perfect car. Each step of the process was easy, I will be going back... and recommend others too.

June 3, 2020

Went by myself for the first time get a vehicle. Was very nervous I was met by a nice young man man named Micheal. He made the experience very pleasant... no pressure or rushing. Would definitely recommend irwin automotive !!

June 1, 2020

Awesome speedy service at Irwin hyundai as always. I'm always happy with my service and I tell everyone how amazing the service is. Highly recommend irwin... hyundai!!!