Mitchell Chrysler Dodge RAM

59 reviews

March 14, 2019

We've purchased and had all our automobiles serviced at Mitchell Chrysler Dodge for the past 14 years. The service has always been outstanding, timely... and completely reliable. They are professional, friendly and do what they promise. We wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

February 27, 2019

I was Pleased with the rescheduled appointment I needed to make. The appointment was timely and complete. My warrantee was extended through February as... had been confirmed during January.

• September 27, 2015

Honestly, I never had a better experience buying from a vehicle. Got a 5 year old car in showroom condition at a price that couldn't be matched anywhere.... (and I had been looking for over a year) Staff was fantastic. So relaxed and informative makes me kick myself for not going to Mitchell Chrysler Dodget

Well, in the end we're thrilled that you found us, Walter, and we're honored to have you among our drivers. Stop in any time you're "down south", and ...catch up!

January 14, 2019

My family have been Mitchell customers for almost 25 years. The service is always honest and completed thoroughly. The sales process is great and we have... enjoyed buying our cars/trucks at Mitchell. The service is great too. The work is always done right and the price is fair.

July 6, 2018

The electronics built into Chrysler vehicles are of poor quality and the engineering is poorly designed. The customer is at a disadvantage because of... this flawed technology which has Been Forced on consumers whose main concern is to own an automobile which is a reliable means of transportation.

April 12, 2018

Overall a very good experience. Salesperson was knowledgeable and financial process was easy and stress free. Very friendly staff, and overall would recommend... to anyone.

January 10, 2018

Had one of the best vehicle purchase experience's with Mitchell Chrysler Dodge Ram. The negotiation was done over the phone and I was given the promise... if anything was misrepresented when I arrived for the purchase they would give me my deposit back. The vehicle was everything that was represented and they even threw in an additional dealer installed item on the fly for me. Everyone I dealt with was great and I would definitely recommend Mitchell to anyone.

July 3, 2017

Friendly, reliable and easy to work with. Second vehicle we purchased here and often wonder why we've gone anywhere else.

March 29, 2016

Really great place to buy/service/body shop a car. Bought several cars thru the years...serviced them there and even had to have some body work done there... once (...okay, twice)...never a problem. Knowledgeable/talented staff...great pricing. Challenger forever!!!

Thanks for your years working with us so far, Jim, and looking forward to meeting and exceeding those expectations in the years ahead. Special thanks ...for giving kudos to the folks in the body shop -- really unsung heroes!

July 21, 2015

I bought a 2013 Dodge Dart from Mitchell a couple of weeks ago and, for the most part, was very pleased with the whole process. The car had a couple of... things that I wanted fixed as a condition of the sale and I have to say the body work is top-notch. Everyone bent over backwards to accommodate my schedule. I'm super happy with the car - my only complaint is...the ad specifically mentioned it was a Rallye with Rallye badging. The car is an SXT - no Rallye badging anywhere. Still happy as can be with the car anyway.

Thank you for your time and investment in us as your dealer, Cindy, it means a great deal to know you came past two other Dodge dealers to work with u...s. That's an excellent point on the badging, and something we're going to look into closely as how our pre-owned and certified inventory is labeled. Details matter!