Hoffman Honda

New (860) 735-6778 (860) 735-6778
Used (860) 264-1235 (860) 264-1235
Service (860) 264-1117 (860) 264-1117

Service for Honda Civic SI

Friendly, knowledgeable team at Hoffman. They only recommended necessary services and did not push additional repairs. Communication was prompt and there were no delays completing the work.

Service

Such a great service. Jennifer did a phenomenal job in keeping me updated in all aspect of customer service experience. She made sure I was part of the process

Service report on a Honda CR V

Getting service was easy. The Covid 19 protocol was self evident and user friendly, and was no different from the protocols in other business es now open.

Service Review

Excellent service and especially liked the video at the completion of the appointment, showing what had been done and a rundown showing any problems that popped up, etc.

Review for Service at Hoffman

In one word, fabulous. The service was exceptional in every way from the moment we drove into the service department. Every person with whom we had contact could not have done a better job. We were treated with respect and all explanations were clear and concise. We would always go to Hoffman for anything to do with cars.

Brand New Honda

I am relieved. After a long time of driving my older vehicle i picked up a Honda from Hoffman and I cant feel any better. The service was great, the car is pssshhh great, U know i think Im happy with the service.

Excellent!!!

I had an excellent experience here at Hoffman, as always! I was thrilled to have the opportunity to take home a car that I love!

Outstanding Service

Customer service and quality of repairs was outstanding. The facility was clean and the Service Advisor was very friendly. Always a good experience at Hoffman.

1.0

Terrible Experience

Bought a '18 Honda Accord from them and a very minor scuff on the front bumper. I inquired about having this simply touched up with paint with the sales associate Miguel and was promised "Yes, I'll have the detail department fix that up for you before delivery". Upon delivery, I still noticed the same scuff, untouched. As an "after the fact" Miguel said he could provide me touch-up paint at no charge and it would be ordered. The paint took 3 weeks to be delivered. When I finally went to apply the touch-up paint to the scuff I noticed substantial damage to the underside of the bumper. I immediately contacted Miguel and instead of trying to find a solution was met with push-back and excuses, one of which being "Did I personally climb underneath the car and know about the cosmetic damage? Absolutely not. Therefore I did not withhold any information about the vehicle". This GROSS negligence is pitiful and disgusting, and I will never be returning to Hoffman Honda and in turn will advise others to avoid them as well.

Excellence!

Always excellent service. Highly recommend Hoffman Honda! My Civic is 12 years old and the Service Department has kept it humming! This is my 3rd Honda, all services by Hoffman Honda Service in Avon.