Holman INFINITI

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 132 reviews

132 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Holman INFINITI from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 13, 2013

My car buying experience with Holman Infiniti was fantastic! This was my first vehicle purchase and everything went very smooth. My G37 coupe is gorgeous,... inside and out. My sales consultant was Jim Sullivan and he was incredible. All the way from his professionalism, dedication, Honesty and loyalty to selling me this vehicle was amazing! I live out of state and I knew I wasn't going to be able to come see the car myself , so I asked Jim every question I could think of about the vehicle. He was patient and honest about everything dealing with the vehicle. After 9 months from my purchase Im still a very satisfied customer and my G coupe is still Gorgeous!! Thank you so much Jim and Holman for this experience!! Ask for Jim Sullivan if your trying to BUY!!!!

June 27, 2018

From the initial contact, visit, test drive and paperwork, it was an absolutely easy and quick experience. Greg Zappley was easy-going, knowledgeable... and attentive. I drove about an hour within NJ, based on the price of a used 2018 Q50, but was very pleasantly surprised with the personality and environment of the dealership. I hadn't dealt nor heard of Holman before. Everyone was personable and friendly (even passing employees are asking if they can get you something to drink, etc.). There is a definite focus on the customer experience and combined with the best price in the NJ-NY-CT-PA area for similar cars, it is a winning combination. So compliments to Holman for having the people and for fostering that aspect of the experience.

Overall Experience
    June 9, 2018

Sales never pick up the phone nor call you back, I was interested in one of there most expensive cars on the Used car lot, a sales person called after... I sent a massage and promised to call me back but never did , left him 2 massages never called back.

June 6, 2018

Called about a used vehicle they had. I asked if they could take a deposit over phone since I live far away and was told they would call me back. Nobody... ever called and when I called the next morning the vehicle was sold. Poor customer service. I'm more annoyed that nobody cared to reach out to me.

November 17, 2017

price wise, Holman infiniti has great deals. however when I purchased certified infiniti vehicle from dealer on end of aug, and it took until mid October... to get the title registered with CT DMV. no one communicates with you once you are out of the door. I was charged extra amount for registration fee on top of documentation fee, which they promised to return once everything's finalized, but still nothing unless you are buying from NJ where you can be on top of registration process, I would stay away

Overall Experience
    November 12, 2017

Went there and found vehicle was sold out last night.

September 11, 2017

Drive up from Delaware and it is well worth the drive. Arrived way early for appointment and they helped my immediately. Allowed me to look and drive no... pressure extremely helpful and lived the whole experience. Got my 2017 Infiniti I have always wanted! Would come back and do business again with Sean

May 30, 2017

The facility itself carries a wide variety of selections for any car lover. Emily answered all of my questions and was friendly and patient. Thanks again.

May 30, 2017

Staff was friendly and knowledgable. Answered all my questions. I just came to inquire but I think this is where ill end up coming back to. Ask for Emily!

May 28, 2017

Repair went smoothly. Didn't take long and all of my questions were answered. Ask for Emily.