Read reviews that mention:

October 16, 2020

Would highly recommend Holman and our salesperson Sean Connolly. He was an amazing salesperson that made the buying experience easy and enjoyable (yes,... I said it). No one 'enjoys' the process of buying a car, but my experience with Sean made it enjoyable - this was the best experience I've ever had.

Kristen Poliafico, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our Sean and our Sales team. Every sale should feel easy and enjoyable! We look fo...rward to your next visit! Take care!

July 3, 2020

I have to agree with other reviews. Sales tactics are very misleading for both purchasing the car and then also their service plans. Stay away from these... guys !

Hi, I would like to get some more details about your experience with us. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us at (856)... 231-4400 so we can assist you further.

• August 13, 2013

My car buying experience with Holman Infiniti was fantastic! This was my first vehicle purchase and everything went very smooth. My G37 coupe is gorgeous,... inside and out. My sales consultant was Jim Sullivan and he was incredible. All the way from his professionalism, dedication, Honesty and loyalty to selling me this vehicle was amazing! I live out of state and I knew I wasn't going to be able to come see the car myself , so I asked Jim every question I could think of about the vehicle. He was patient and honest about everything dealing with the vehicle. After 9 months from my purchase Im still a very satisfied customer and my G coupe is still Gorgeous!! Thank you so much Jim and Holman for this experience!! Ask for Jim Sullivan if your trying to BUY!!!!

June 30, 2020

Dealt with GREG ZAPPLEY and I must say I've never had a worse experience. I purchased my last Infiniti the G37X from Infiniti in Bridgewater where I will... continue to do my business. Seems like Holmon Infiniti is still stuck teaching their sales people antiquated and offensive sales techniques while other Infiniti dealerships like Ray Catena keep it simple.

Kam, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. When you have an op...portunity, please reach out to us at (856) 231-4400 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

February 21, 2020

I bought one SUV from Holman Infiniti and I went to my bank and got approved from from my Bank and gave them approval latter and they said give us a copy... off latter and your social security and I gave my documents and they gave me car and I come back to my house and after one week I got one latter from Steward Financial service and they said Holman Infiniti apply for your auto loan they didn't get any permission from me about my credit check please be aware they are lies and run credit without customers notifying for there commission........! Really disappointed from Holman Infiniti.

October 28, 2019

Everyone at your facility was very nice especially Mario and Joe. it was fun to lease my new infinity. i would recommend them to my friends and family!

November 12, 2018

Sales Process was very efficient and straightforward - Jim Politto as the Asst GM is a great person to deal with and will work directly with the customer.... Greg Zappley my sales person and Mike DiEsposito my finance person were both thorough and honest. All in all a win for the Holman team and I walked away satisfied

October 18, 2018

Recently leased my 3rd Infiniti from Holman. This experience, as well as the last two, were remarkable. I highly recommend trying them out. Friendly staff,... reasonable pricing, and an outstanding facility await your visit.

June 9, 2018

Sales never pick up the phone nor call you back, I was interested in one of there most expensive cars on the Used car lot, a sales person called after... I sent a massage and promised to call me back but never did , left him 2 massages never called back.

June 6, 2018

Called about a used vehicle they had. I asked if they could take a deposit over phone since I live far away and was told they would call me back. Nobody... ever called and when I called the next morning the vehicle was sold. Poor customer service. I'm more annoyed that nobody cared to reach out to me.