127 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Holman INFINITI from DealerRater.com
  • Best Buying experience ever!

My car buying experience with Holman Infiniti was fantastic! This was my first vehicle purchase and everything went very smooth. My G37 coupe is gorgeous, inside and out. My sales consultant was Jim Sullivan and he was incredible. All the way from his professionalism, dedication, Honesty and loyalty to selling me this vehicle was amazing! I live out of state and I knew I wasn't going to be able to come see the car myself , so I asked Jim every question I could think of about the vehicle. He was patient and honest about everything dealing with the vehicle. After 9 months from my purchase Im still a very satisfied customer and my G coupe is still Gorgeous!! Thank you so much Jim and Holman for this experience!! Ask for Jim Sullivan if your trying to BUY!!!!

• Great experience

Drive up from Delaware and it is well worth the drive. Arrived way early for appointment and they helped my immediately. Allowed me to look and drive no pressure extremely helpful and lived the whole experience. Got my 2017 Infiniti I have always wanted! Would come back and do business again with Sean

• Truly Wonderful Experience

The facility itself carries a wide variety of selections for any car lover. Emily answered all of my questions and was friendly and patient. Thanks again.

• Friendly Staff

Staff was friendly and knowledgable. Answered all my questions. I just came to inquire but I think this is where ill end up coming back to. Ask for Emily!

• Excellent

Repair went smoothly. Didn't take long and all of my questions were answered. Ask for Emily.

• Recommending Emily to everyone I know

This was not a stressful experience at all. Thankful that they helped me find my car. My wife will be here next!

• Excellent service

Great experience. Emily answered all my questions. Recommending them to my daughter

• Wonderful experience

Ask for Emily Salamone!!! I had an amazing experience here. Thanks again.

Ask for Emily Salamone!!! I had an amazing experience here. Thanks again.

• A Pleasant Experience From Beginning to End
    April 22, 2017

We visited Holman Infiniti to look at some of the late model, low mileage, precertified Q50s they had advertised online. Upon arriving, we were impressed by the beautiful building and the friendly staff. We were fortunate enough to have Anderson Douglas show us the car we were primarily interested in and answer all of our questions, we found him to be extremely knowledgeable about not only the Q50 but the other, non-Infinity models we were considering as well. When it came time to discuss price they were very fair, the internet price was honored (plus tax, tags, and registration fees, as expected), there were no additional, made up fees thrown in to artificially inflate the price of the car above the asking price. I have found myself sitting in many different car dealerships over the years and I can honestly say this was one of the most pleasant experiences I can remember. We picked up the car on the Friday evening of a holiday weekend. Upon arriving home we noticed that there was no owners manual in the glove compartment. I called Anderson and brought this to his attention and he told me it would be in the mail first thing Monday morning. I was hoping to get it by the end of the week. Tuesday morning the owners manual was delivered to my house followed by a call from Anderson on Wednesday just to make sure I received it. Anderson is a man of his word and a terrific guy to do business with.

• A Positive Experience From Beginning to End