Read reviews that mention:

April 22, 2017

We visited Holman Infiniti to look at some of the late model, low mileage, precertified Q50s they had advertised online. Upon arriving, we were impressed... by the beautiful building and the friendly staff. We were fortunate enough to have Anderson Douglas show us the car we were primarily interested in and answer all of our questions, we found him to be extremely knowledgeable about not only the Q50 but the other, non-Infinity models we were considering as well. When it came time to discuss price they were very fair, the internet price was honored (plus tax, tags, and registration fees, as expected), there were no additional, made up fees thrown in to artificially inflate the price of the car above the asking price. I have found myself sitting in many different car dealerships over the years and I can honestly say this was one of the most pleasant experiences I can remember. We picked up the car on the Friday evening of a holiday weekend. Upon arriving home we noticed that there was no owners manual in the glove compartment. I called Anderson and brought this to his attention and he told me it would be in the mail first thing Monday morning. I was hoping to get it by the end of the week. Tuesday morning the owners manual was delivered to my house followed by a call from Anderson on Wednesday just to make sure I received it. Anderson is a man of his word and a terrific guy to do business with.

March 18, 2017

Price, products, personnel, and process now all graciously and efficiently pulled together in a welcoming and elegantly modern place.

August 21, 2015

I leased a JX35 (that's what it was called when it first came out) for 39 months. My salesperson was Sal DeRose. Sal seemed like a nice guy, but he forgot... to mention a few things at the point of sale. First, I had no idea that there would be a "disposition fee" at the time I turned in my JX. I know now that it's common for car companies to charge this fee, but I leased from a different car company before and was never charged this fee. I was told that I should have read the contract (which I'm sure almost nobody does). The fact is that any honest salesperson gives you a rundown on each page as you sign it and this fee was never mentioned. On top of that, Infiniti offers 2 options for service agreements, I chose the better one at the time of the signing. I was told that the only things not covered were wipers and tires. I found out at my third service appointment that I was enrolled in the service package which only included oil changes. I was livid! The dealership basically told me it was my word against his. Poor service and dishonest sales tactics left a bad taste in my mouth. I had many other small issues with the service department which are too lengthy too mention. I know that this dealership gets a lot of good reviews, but they really do push you to review them just after the point of sale, which I'm sure most people do. I will tell you that I would have written a good review at that point. Trust me when I tell you that they give the impression that they have your best interests in mind but once you sign on the dotted line your satisfaction is not their main concern.

November 26, 2014

The night before my big purchase day, Robin called my phone and assured me that I would be leaving with my new Q50. The entire process was stress-free!... She worked a deal out for me that I'm totally happy with!! Thanks to everyone at Holman Infiniti for being so friendly!

September 30, 2014

After having a bad experience with another Infiniti agency, I went to Holman and had a great experience. Customer service is superb and everything is as... it was stated to be. The salesperson was extremely helpful and the entire experience was a pleasure.

June 13, 2014

I've purchased many cars over the years and without a doubt this was the best experience to date. From the first phone call I realized something was different... about this dealership. Sal DeRose was extremely personable and made my son and I very comfortable. The "process" necessary to purchase a car was easy going with a distinct lack of pressure. We (since the car is my son's purchase with a little help from Mom and Dad) ended up with a 2011 g37 coupe that is absolutely mint. We were preparing to leave with our car after completing the entire transaction and realized that the car was missing mats. Even though we had already signed that "we owe nothing" slip, clearly releasing Holman from anything further action, three days later a brand new set arrived at our front door. You just don't get that kind of treatment elsewhere typically. We live over an hour from Holman, but I can say without a doubt it was worth the drive. The entire Holman experience was terrific. Thanks again Sal!

Joe, We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Holman Infiniti. We will pass your kind words along to Sal and the rest of the team. We ho...pe your Infiniti is treating you well and you enjoyed the holiday weekend! Best Regards, Brittany Farrell Client Relations

June 9, 2014

Sal and the sales manager Tim were a breath of fresh air after having a bad experience with another dealership. They gave me an awesome out the door price... over the phone. That was the price I paid when it was all said and done, no funny business. I was in and out with my M37x in about an hour. The car is beautiful and runs like a dream. Sal is a real nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. You can't go wrong buying a car from these guys. I highly recommend Sal and Holman Infiniti.

Doug, Thank you for your kind words! Your review is appreciated and you are also appreciated as a customer! We hope you are enjoying your "dream" Inf...initi and that you had a great holiday weekend. Best Regards, Brittany Farrell Client Relations

June 4, 2014

This was my first lease purchase although I've owned several cars in the past. Greg Zappley has been outstanding to work for from start to finish of the... lease process. He went out of his way numerous times to make sure my needs were easily met. I can't say enough about my great experience at Holman working with Greg! My boyfriend recommended that I work with him as he was the same person who helped him out on a custom built car. Thank you to them for the outstanding service! I never felt pressured to make an immediate decision of any kind and my questions were always met with answers that I understood. Thank you! I absolutely love my QX60!!!!

Justine, we are thrilled to hear about your great experience with Greg and your QX60! Thank you for your kind review, we hope you are enjoying your In...finiti! Best Regards, Brittany Farrell Client Relations

March 31, 2014

Kevin M. Lombardi was a real pleasure to work with! He really made the car shopping experience fantastic. I would highly recommend him to all my friends.... This was my first purchase with Holman Infiniti. Their transparency and no non-sense style in working with customers is really commendable. Boris

November 15, 2013

Bill Worthington was a real pleasure to work with! He really made the car shopping experience fantastic. I would highly recommend him to all my friends.... This was my first purchase with Holman Infiniti. Their transparency and no non-sense style in working with customers is really commendable.