Prestige Autos

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The Best of the best

I can honestly say that my recent experience at Prestige Autos in Corona was the most comforting, relaxing, stress free, and affordable car experience I have ever had. All my previous cars were bought with cash, and I was a little leery about financing at a dealership. Shaun, the best sales rep there, quickly established a great repertoire with zero pressure, answered all my questions, and was able to get me the exact price he quoted me, financed, and on my way. I would absolutely recommend Prestige Autos to any car buyer in the market. I look forward to establishing a relationship where all my cars are purchased through P.A. Shaun is the man!

2011 Ford Ranger

We had the truck notice it was leaking took it back to Prestige, Sarah came out she recognized us she took the truck to the back and by the time we came back it was fixed. It was the transmission it runs great and does not leak.

our new Kia

We had a great experience buying our car at Prestige Auto. They were friendly not high pressure they honored the advertised price even stayed late to get us our car that night. we are very pleased and will buy our next car from them.

No haggle, easy, FAST proces.

I am a sales consultant at a different dealership and I had been in the market for a vehicle since October of 2014. After 9 months of extensive research, I came across Prestige Auto in Corona. Their prices are significantly lower than all dealerships I researched. I had been looking for a specific vehicle which we don't carry and I don't think I would have been offered the amazing deal I got from them. My approval was the best one I've received financing my 4th pre owned vehicle. I definitely recommend giving them a shot. Get in contact with Sarah or Frank. Frank was very helpful!

Great services

I bought my car here a couple months ago and everytime I come in for oil changes, or car washes the staff is super friendly and always helpful

3.8

customer service sales

Definitely a smooth process. I was in the market for a second car. And to me surprise I found a gem. My credit union definitely agreed. I worked with Shaun. No stress, no haggling, and he stayed after hours to assist me. As a matter of fact he encouraged me to compare shop. Thanks Shuan

Excellent buying experience!!

I was in the market for a work truck and after several months of searching I found what I was looking for at Prestige Autos. I called them up and sure enough they still had the truck. It was exactly what I needed and at the price I wanted to. My buying processes was straight forward no hassles!! Travis, did an excellent job in helping me close my loan processes. They have a great staff and the facility was nice and cool perfect for that hot day!! Awesome team!!

4.4

A car for work

I needed a car to get to and from work. I have to travel from San Jacinto to Corona five days a week. I searched the dealership invitory and found a 2012 low millage Ford Fusion. All power and keyless entry. Frank Silver was friendly and owners Matt and David was able to network with the banks to get me a no down payment with low monthy. I would tell friends to check out this dealership.

A great buying experience at Prestige Autos

Had a great buying experience at Prestige Autos! No haggling over prices and great financing available. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Travis was a tremendous help and got me a better deal than I had anticipated.

My New Family!

The Prestige Autos clan is like a tight-knit family; my new one in fact! I first came in contact with Danny Espinosa less than 30 minutes after inquiring about the exact car I wanted; the only place in Cali that had it (don't let the size of the dealership fool you). You definitely feel at home here and I couldn't have asked for a better experience or deal. Thanks guys! From me AND my new car! ?