Prestige Autos

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
(951) 403-6500 (951) 403-6500

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best customer service!

They bent over backwards to get me in my Mini Cooper. Get your car here!

AWESOME!!! NO PRESSURE... :)

I Just want to say that of all the cars that I have purchased, This 2008 VW Beetle that I purchased for my wife was the BEST Experience I EVER Had!!!! Danny Espinosa was our salesman when we arrived at Prestige Autos in Corona we didn't see the beetle why, because Danny had the Beetle taken around back to Save for us and had it cleaned!!!! We were in and out of there in about an hour financing was easy and QUICK!!!! I Tell you What, My next car will be purchased at Prestige Autos, Great People and Great Cars!!!!

LOVE MY CAR!!!

Low prices! Great friendly staff! Love my car! See Galo! I will definitely be making all future car purchases through Prestige Autos!

Overall great experience

Prestige Auto did amazing job. I use bought my first car from them and got a deal that I couldn't pass up (no other dealerships were offering such a nice/new car for a reasonable price). I would highly recommend them when purchasing a vehicle!

Pleasant car buying experience

Our experience with Prestige was very pleasant like my title reads. We dealt with Curtis on the phone and he was very helpful to our needs. Helped us get that second car loan that we so indeed needed. We were interested in a 2015 Ford Mustang. They approved us for the loan and we drove to their dealership to pick up the vehicle. Upon our arrival we were greeted by Danny who is Curtis assistant. Danny is very courteous and friendly. We were not haggled with pricing or none of that back and forth nonsense we have dealt with other dealerships before. Thanks to Curtis and Danny for their professionalism and for making the process easy and quick. I definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends.

1.0

horrible , they dont listen

horrrible customer reply by email. Keep on sending emails and I keep on answering that I am looking for a convertible instead of a regular car. Unbelievable. Seems like a computer is doing the work

Great Experience

Bought a beautiful 2015 Kia Optima. Danny helped me out. He was really helpful and I look forward to doing more business with Prestige.

Prestige is Great, awesome car and experience!

As another reviewer said Shaun is the Man! I went to Prestige Auto after seeing the Mini Cooper S Convertible listed. From the get go, no pressure, all questions answered, and generally a great experience. A few days later I experienced a few problems with the car, I called them up, they said bring it in. I must say that in addition to Shaun, for the buying experience, and the dealership for the financing experience (They were great!), Javier (also most Definitely THE MAN!) took care of my car like the Pro that he is. Javier in Service is super knowledgeable and very helpful. LOL this is my first Mini and I had a few questions, which he answered completely. Overall two thumbs up, I would highly recommend Prestige Autos to anyone!

3.6

Problem solved

Hello again , I had a great talk with Matt , he explained their side and I mine. I was frustrated and wrote things that were upsetting to me. Matt addressed the issues and we're very satisfied with the outcome

great experience

Great experience, bought 2 Ford Fusion's and got a great deal. Awesome price and awesome service.