Hertz Car Sales Clearwater

77 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 22, 2018

I highly recommend everyone to visit Hertz Car Sales Clearwater on 21154 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33765. Great selection of cars and very good prices.... Bobby Hamilton is a very professional sales rap, very kind and polite. He made my shopping experience a real breeze, fast and easy. Thank you.

April 13, 2017

When arrived, I was told that 'the Nissan is gone, even I received email offering me the car.

February 25, 2017

Served by Bob Hamilton who was very informative and helpful. Excellent sales person who I would certainly recommend.

January 17, 2017

I was allowed to test drive as many cars as I needed. It was a relaxed environment. No high pressure people chasing you around. I was allowed to take long... test drives - 2 hours was not a problem. I drove 4 cars in total. Bobby Hamilton was very friendly and helpful, but not pushy, and guided me through the process. I feel like I got a good vehicle at a good "no haggle" price. It was a bit of an emergency for me so I probably could have got a little better interest rate if I had time to shop around somewhere else for financing before I went to buy. Also the trade in value was pretty low for my old car, even with its problems. But it was convenient to have them buy it from me and just move on.

November 15, 2016

If you are looking for a quality used car, then look no further. Ask for Bobby Hamilton. You won't be disappointed and will be walking away happy with... the with the car you actually want and that's right for you. I would recommend Bobby to all my friends with absolute confidence.

August 3, 2016

Bobby Hamilton encouraged me to take the time to find the car that was right for me. Low pressure and courteous, I highly recommend giving this place... a try if you're looking for a used car at a great value.

July 25, 2016

Ask for Bobby Hamilton and you won't be steered wrong. He isn't pushy like other dealers may be; he's knowledgable, easy to talk to, and very seemingly... a hard worker. He deserves to be everyone's boss at this office, easily. Of the three car salesmen I have worked with he is at the top with regards to his character. The facility is whatever and although the cars may not be high end with all the bells and whistles their price is on point if you can get past the idea of owning a rental car. He didn't push Hertz's agenda (or any car dealership's agenda) of extracting as much money from you as possible and he didn't care which car you bought seeing that the employees there do not get commission. He went above and beyond and replaced the scratched rim on my car and scraped the glue from the sticker on the windows.

July 24, 2016

My purchase from Bobby at Hertz couldn't have gone better! Not only is the man way overqualified for his job (ask him a bit about what he used to do)..... he was friendly, down to earth and I could tell he cared about me as a customer. So much so that he was going to initially turn me away rather than try to give me a bad deal. Imagine that.. a car salesman that doesn't want to give you a sour deal. And if that weren't enough he even took on the role of a father figure to me ..giving me some friendly advice in regards to my future. Advice I really needed to hear. But in a respectful, friendly way. Anyhow couldn't be happier with my new car! Thanks again Bobby!!

June 18, 2016

Bobby was great! Not pushy or anything and also helped me pick out a great car. Told me all the details and was super kind. He is super Friendly and very... honest. Financing is easy and helpful. I recommend this place to anyone. And speak to Bobby, he'll make it worthwhile

May 15, 2016

After seeing the 2014 Mazda 5 for sale in Hertz Clearwater location the first contact was Bobby Hamilton. From that onwards until finishing the Sale the... support given by him was tremendous. Bobby was very helpful and it was a great experience, I greatly appreciate the great service