Bowman Auto Center

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bowman is the tops for car prices,very reSonable

Steve Bellant was such a helpful salesman,what an assett he is to Bowman chevrolet,he helped me with my electrictronic papers from my credit union,he was kind and very considerate.The financial person was excellent also,and at Bowman chevrolet they are the greatest at dealing a vehicle it was clean and waxed and even had floor mats,Bowman is the greatest in my book.

Excellent Buying Experience!

Bowman Auto center is an excellent place to purchase an automobile they go to extra mile for you and they will work with/for you. The rating calls for five stars I give Bowman Auto center 10 Stars. Ryan Sharp and Joe made our experience amazing. They both did whatever it took to make us happy and leave with a beautiful wheelchair assessable van. We LOVE our new silver bullet to drive Jacob around in style!!!! Highly suggest going to them for your car needs!

High Quality Visit

I was looking for a low priced car to get me through a few months while my new truck gets built. Kevin was honest about some of the ones I looked at and took the tie to steer me in the right direction. Spent a little more than I cared too, but it was well worth it and no pressure from Kevin or anyone at the location. Great experience

Best car dealership around

My experience with Bowman auto was outstanding. The customer service A+.Kevin is such an outstanding professional who treated me with respect. My used car is awesome. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Awesome

great dealership!! I worked with Ariel G and she was a amazing. She worked very hard to get me exactly what I wanted. She made it happen! Everyone at the facility was super friendly and nice.

GREAT COMPANY - clean neat facility.

THEY WORKED HARD TO ACCOMMODATE MY NEEDS I was comfortable with the sales person Ryan & he had me review those cars that met my requirements and I settled on an excellent 2016 BMW.

4.0

Trustworthy Dealership

Trustworthy. They listened to me and the dealership made the process easy. Punctual and accurate works. I thought buying the first car will be difficult but the salesperson made it easy for me.

Worth the drive for the team!

It is a bit of a drive, but it is worth every mile you drive because Ryan Sharp goes miles out of the way to place you in the right vehicle. Then you add the support of “Big Joe” Bacer in sales and Ron Mervyn in service and you find the reason I have purchased three vehicles at Bowman Automotive Center. Would I go back? I would not buy a used vehicle anywhere else. I highly recommend this team.

AndyT

Probably the best used Vehicle buying experience I've ever had. I will definitely be recommending Bowman Chevy to my friends and family. I will be back.

Great Experience!

They went out of there way to help my wife and I. They literally drove an hour to meet us, had all the paper ready to go, talked with us several time over the phone and text. They we very patient with us and we had an awesome experience. The communication and help was great!