Johnny's Motors Inc.

20 reviews

August 10, 2017

Wouldn't look like much to an untrained eye, as it's a small lot tucked in on a street corner surrounded by residential houses-- though looks are often... deceiving. Saw an ad for a well priced car with low mileage, came over to check it out, and under the hood was impressive: had many fresh, new parts-- which at first had me suspicious that the repair job wasn't going to hold, but after a test drive and further inspection, I was satisfied with their competence. Jose and the owner (presumably named Jonny) have been running this joint for 12 years. When someone starts off buying cars from an Auto Trader magazine, repairing them, and flipping them off the streets and builds a company through it, I can't help but be impressed. Industrious dude, that Jose. Process was smooth as butter. DMV paperwork plus smog all worked out so I don't have to jump through hoops. Always weary of buying used from a dealer, but their experience made me feel like I was purchasing from someone who knows their stuff; one whom has a second nature for working on cars. Price wasn't particularly phenomenal, yet it was fair market value, plus some overhead fees I was willing to fork over for the assurance I wasn't going through a shady private party. Coupled with valid CarFax reports, I was sold from the get-go and it only took a little bit of getting to know Jose to seal the deal. Yeah, used car buying is scary and often shady business, and of course I had my paranoia set up high, but by the time I left, I was and still am confident that I made a solid choice. Wholly recommend. Thank you Jose and keep running a quality business!

January 30, 2017

Had a great experience purchasing a used vehicle from this dealer.

• November 3, 2015

We have purchased 3 cars from Johnny and have been happy with each experience. Johnny is honest regarding the cars we have purchased. He is friendly and... overall a good guy!

thank you for the great review and we appreciate letting us know you enjoyed your shopping experience here. best regards Johnny sales manager.

June 15, 2015

This was he easiest automobile purchase I have ever experienced. Johnny did an excellent job and I would definitely recommend his business to others.

June 12, 2015

Bought my car here about a month ago. He understood my financial situation and he worked something out with me. Would I buy another car from him, Yes...... in a heart beat. Need a car? Come to Johnny's!!!

June 6, 2015

I appreciate the extent of honesty and deal with interest

June 5, 2015

my first car bought it was a Cadillac best thing ever runs good and Johnny the dealer was very friendly and hooks you up with car deals I recommend coming... here

November 7, 2014

I appreciate their patience, since it is difficult for me to get to the dealer from work.

October 5, 2014

I would never think to write a review always too busy in life to do so, But walking into Johnny's motors Inc. in Santa Ana last week and meeting the owner... for the first time, just to acquire some auto business information that no one else would take the time help me answer, he knew I was not even there to buy a car from him, but yet he still took the time from his busy schedule to answer all my questions and more. And I must say for a business owner to stop what he was doing and help a total stranger the way he did deserves a review and praise. I would recommend anyone who was looking to buy a car and wants to be treated with respect to go see Johnny in Santa Ana. I looked over his lot of cars and he has a nice selection of cars at a very fair prices. So thank you Johnny for your help and good luck to you and your business. I will send referrals your way if I can.

Thank you Matt for ur review on our we page. I belive that we are all equal and should be treated the same. I am glad that I was able to assist you.

July 30, 2014

I had been searching for the right car for a while. My credit is poor so I was having a difficult time but Johnny's was wonderful and the whole process... was very quick. From arrival to test drive to out the door in my new truck took no more than about an hour and a half. I would recommend Johnny's to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a great price!

Thank you Misty for your business and we are happy to help you out!