• Honest and dependable!

thank you for the great review and we appreciate letting us know you enjoyed your shopping experience here. best regards Johnny sales manager.

We have purchased 3 cars from Johnny and have been happy with each experience. Johnny is honest regarding the cars we have purchased. He is friendly and overall a good guy!

• Great Service

Had a great experience purchasing a used vehicle from this dealer.

Had a great experience purchasing a used vehicle from this dealer.

• Dr. Roger Van Scotter

This was he easiest automobile purchase I have ever experienced. Johnny did an excellent job and I would definitely recommend his business to others.

• Johnny Is awesome.

Bought my car here about a month ago. He understood my financial situation and he worked something out with me. Would I buy another car from him, Yes... in a heart beat. Need a car? Come to Johnny's!!!

• FANTASTIC

I appreciate the extent of honesty and deal with interest

I appreciate the extent of honesty and deal with interest

• awsome very happy

my first car bought it was a Cadillac best thing ever runs good and Johnny the dealer was very friendly and hooks you up with car deals I recommend coming here

• I was happy witht the service that was provide.

I appreciate their patience, since it is difficult for me to get to the dealer from work.

• Delighted to make your acquaintance Johnny

Thank you Matt for ur review on our we page. I belive that we are all equal and should be treated the same. I am glad that I was able to assist you.

I would never think to write a review always too busy in life to do so, But walking into Johnny's motors Inc. in Santa Ana last week and meeting the owner for the first time, just to acquire some auto business information that no one else would take the time help me answer, he knew I was not even there to buy a car from him, but yet he still took the time from his busy schedule to answer all my questions and more. And I must say for a business owner to stop what he was doing and help a total stranger the way he did deserves a review and praise. I would recommend anyone who was looking to buy a car and wants to be treated with respect to go see Johnny in Santa Ana. I looked over his lot of cars and he has a nice selection of cars at a very fair prices. So thank you Johnny for your help and good luck to you and your business. I will send referrals your way if I can.

• Fantastic customer service!

Thank you Misty for your business and we are happy to help you out!

I had been searching for the right car for a while. My credit is poor so I was having a difficult time but Johnny's was wonderful and the whole process was very quick. From arrival to test drive to out the door in my new truck took no more than about an hour and a half. I would recommend Johnny's to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a great price!

Thank you Misty for your business and we are happy to help you out!

• Great Dealer

We shopped and about 10 dealers looking for a used car. These guys were great. Honest, Showed us the Car Fax without even asking. Told us of all know issues with car. Offered to correct any problems or refund money if any problems were found with car within 3 days after purchase. Great place to buy a car, so we did.