Johnny's Motors Inc.

23 reviews

March 20, 2020

Went to look at 2 advertised vehicles from internet, did not confirm availability 1st. Drove by the store today, one vehicle had been sold but the 2nd... was on the lot. Was greeted promptly by Johnny, He pulled the vehicle around for me to look at, No pressure no BS allowed me time to look the vehicle over at my own pace No hard sales pitch, Allowed me time to road test, Answered all my questions. Have not yet bought the vehicle, But based upon the way I was treated today I'd be more than happy to go Back and purchase from this dealer. I don't like being rushed or pressured and he was more than willing to accommodate and give me time and space to look over the vehicle and not Hover over me. Actually a pleasure to go look at a vehicle at this lot. Hopefully we will be able to make a deal.

December 6, 2019

When we needed to buy a used vehicle, we were having a challenging time finding the right place for the right price. Therefore we started looking online... in different websites and we saw a vehicle that we really liked. The discouraging part was that the dealership where we liked a vehicle was only rated one star. We really liked this vehicle and the price. So we decided to read through the reviews and read thoroughly how bad this place could be for us to not want to come in to get the vehicle we really wanted. However as we read the reviews, we realized that 20/21 reviews were great and consistent and one only was negative. So we gave it the benefit of the doubt and moved forward with going to the dealership. This was the best decision we could’ve made. Mr. Johnny had great customer service, he made us feel very welcomed, comfortable and understood Our situation and helped us meet our needs. We left the dealership happily in our new Tahoe and glad to have read these reviews. We strongly recommend others to do the same, because this dealership does not deserve one star rating Because of one bad review. It is really unfair to be rated this way. We will definitely recommend this place and come back to this dealership again. Thank you Johnny we appreciate your business.

Thank you so much for your Business Sandra. We hope that we were able to give you guys the best deal and customer service.

• November 3, 2015

We have purchased 3 cars from Johnny and have been happy with each experience. Johnny is honest regarding the cars we have purchased. He is friendly and... overall a good guy!

thank you for the great review and we appreciate letting us know you enjoyed your shopping experience here. best regards Johnny sales manager.

May 20, 2019

Avoid this place. Horrible cars, horrible service, and only in it for the money. Only good thing about this is you have a loyal employee. Owner sucks,... just like his cars.

Hello Mr. Jack we apologize that you feel that way and our goal is to always treat everybody with respect kindness and helpfulness. We appreciate that... you concerned us. Best Regards. Owner

August 10, 2017

Wouldn't look like much to an untrained eye, as it's a small lot tucked in on a street corner surrounded by residential houses-- though looks are often... deceiving. Saw an ad for a well priced car with low mileage, came over to check it out, and under the hood was impressive: had many fresh, new parts-- which at first had me suspicious that the repair job wasn't going to hold, but after a test drive and further inspection, I was satisfied with their competence. Jose and the owner (presumably named Jonny) have been running this joint for 12 years. When someone starts off buying cars from an Auto Trader magazine, repairing them, and flipping them off the streets and builds a company through it, I can't help but be impressed. Industrious dude, that Jose. Process was smooth as butter. DMV paperwork plus smog all worked out so I don't have to jump through hoops. Always weary of buying used from a dealer, but their experience made me feel like I was purchasing from someone who knows their stuff; one whom has a second nature for working on cars. Price wasn't particularly phenomenal, yet it was fair market value, plus some overhead fees I was willing to fork over for the assurance I wasn't going through a shady private party. Coupled with valid CarFax reports, I was sold from the get-go and it only took a little bit of getting to know Jose to seal the deal. Yeah, used car buying is scary and often shady business, and of course I had my paranoia set up high, but by the time I left, I was and still am confident that I made a solid choice. Wholly recommend. Thank you Jose and keep running a quality business!

January 30, 2017

Had a great experience purchasing a used vehicle from this dealer.

June 15, 2015

This was he easiest automobile purchase I have ever experienced. Johnny did an excellent job and I would definitely recommend his business to others.

June 12, 2015

Bought my car here about a month ago. He understood my financial situation and he worked something out with me. Would I buy another car from him, Yes...... in a heart beat. Need a car? Come to Johnny's!!!

June 6, 2015

I appreciate the extent of honesty and deal with interest

June 5, 2015

my first car bought it was a Cadillac best thing ever runs good and Johnny the dealer was very friendly and hooks you up with car deals I recommend coming... here