MS Motors

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 9:00am–7:00pm
(503) 805-0976 (503) 805-0976

Very happy with my experience here

Been following me motors Facebook page for a while and really liked the variety of their inventory. I face booked them and drove off with my new ride the same day. I bought Jaguar XF and could not be happier with it! Will be back here for sure!

Very happy with our truck!

We have been to many used car dealerships over the years and we indeed had more bad then good stories to tell. Our trip to MS MOTORS was, well at least to say, different! No pressure at all! We took a 30 minutes test drive by our selfs and were not pressured all the way to the last signature! Our truck is Ahhhh-mazing! We highly recommend MS MOTORS!!!!

1.0

Make sure everything works!!

I bought a BMW X5 there last year and there are a lot of things that are not working on the car that were advertised in the ad. If you buy a car here you might want to make sure all the advertised options are working that are listed. Bad experience!

very good place to shop

Thank you ms motors you guys are awesome very good selection very helpfull and friendly sales you guys are great ? very good pricing ?

2008 ESCALADE

Love my new suv! What made MS Motors stand out is how clean and serviced all of their vehicles are and my Caddy was no exception! Will buy here again! Thank you guys!!!!

Trustworthy & industry expertise. Will buy again!

This was my first time buying from MS Motors. I was looking for a 3 series BMW or an A4 (2003-2007). The issue I found was trying to get a car that was mechanically sound and reliable. I didn't want to risk buying a car to then have to take it to a mechanic. I came across some shady dealers or when I went to the larger dealers, suffered massive stick shock. Ultimately I decided on a BMW 328xi. I had seen a few dealers but couldn't find one with the knowledge base of my rep Manny. I will certainly go back to him for my next car because he educated me on what things I should look and listen for in a car and he really helped me feel comfortable about getting a high quality vehicle at a much lower price then what I was quoted at BMW. If anyone needs a recommendation on a safe vehicle, call Manny and just talk to him about what you're looking for and he'll you pointed in the right direction, no doubt.

Quality vehicles, good prices, great sales staff!

Worked with Manny when I was looking at buying either an Audi A6 or BMW 5-series. He was very knowledgeable about higher-end cars and was able to make recommendations that helped me make up my mind. I ended up going with an A6 because of his recommendation & reviews from Car & Driver and Consumer Reports. The vehicles he had at his place of business were very clean, in great condition and were very reasonably priced. I also appreciated his "no-pressure" sales approach. Being in sales myself, the one thing I detest about all other dealerships is the whole "what can we do to make you drive home in this car today?" He let me take it on a test drive by myself, answered all the questions I had honestly, and didn't apply any pressure at all to BUY TODAY. I also like that they inspect & service all of their vehicles before they sell them (you'd be surprised how many other dealerships don't...so make sure you ask!). I would absolutely purchase another vehicle from Manny! He also was completely fine with me taking the vehicle to my mechanic to have an inspection done prior to me purchasing it (and it passed with flying colors).

Audi A4 Avant

I went to go look at an Audi with a lot of miles. Ended up buying it and became totally satisfied. Easy buying process, great price. Manny helped me with the details. I was out the door in less than 30 minutes. I would recommend this dealer to others.

S55 AMG

Very happy with my car! Will buy here again! No pressure ex going crew!

Would buy from MS Motors again!

We recently purchased an SUV from MS Motors. They were fair on price, had flexible hours and treated us with respect. There was no pressure, and we're very happy with our purchase. I would recommend them to a friend, and would definitely buy another vehicle from MS Motors.