Highline Automotive Inc

Saturday 9:30am–11:30am 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(267) 234-7716 (267) 234-7716

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Friendly and professional

These guys work hard to ensure customer satisfaction and seem to go about business in an honest, "old-fashioned" way. We had just started shopping for a car; this was the very first dealership we visited, and we had no intention whatsoever of buying the first car we saw! We were so impressed with Hilary and Manny and their straightforward approach to sales. Manny might try to tell you he "isn't much of a salesman", but that's nonsense! He's a real pro, but he's also clear and careful, and this takes a lot of (what would have been, for us) confusion out of the "equation". Hilary was extremely personable and easy to work with; we felt as if we were among friends. Tito was super as well, on the vehicle service-side of things. (E.g. The brakes were pulsing a little, but he took care of it entirely, for free, and quickly.) We believe we got an excellent car for our money, we saved who-knows-how-many hours of shopping around with our good luck in picking these guys out first, and they definitely earned our business the right way. We were very impressed!

great friendly knowledgable service

Hilary and Manni will be selling cars to me from now on. These guys do it right!! They figure out how to get you past the hurdles and get you into your cart of choice. Great job guys!!

great

after buying my BMW from Highline automotive i had a couple of issues with the car . they told me Mr. Bennett just bring the car in . They fix all of my issues with no questions asks. i have already recommended them to my friends and my veteran friends

It was a great experience

It was a great experience. Hillary was so helpful she answered every question I had. I would definitely recommend Highline Automotive to everyone. If I ever was to get another car I will for sure but it from them again.

Satisfaction guaranteed

When a person walks into a business, you don't want to feel that a sales person is there to just make a buck. You want to be assured that your needs will be met. That's how I feel. Knowing if problems do arise a solution will be found.

Awesome!! FAST AND RELIABLE!!!

I called in, my credit was ran, the financial advisors were terrific to work with, i went home with my new truck!! THANKS HIGHLINE AND THE WONDERFUL REP HILARY

Hillary!

Hillary was extremely helpful and understanding! Unfortunately I have bad credit and she was still able to help! Thank GOD for Hillary! She has the right personality for the job!

Pleasantly Surprised

I have purchased many cars and dealt with may dealers and salespeople over the years and I was pleasantly surprised by how straightforward the process was dealing with Highline. We found the car that my daughter liked and the team at Highline made us a fair deal and got the sale completed quickly without the typical used car sales run around. Thank you

LOVE MY XC60

A dream come true!!.. I was concerned that my needs could not be met! .. I fell in love with my like new 2012 Volvo XC60 .. I expressed my concerns & without hassle the staff got to work!.. within 2.5 hours like magic my paperwork was completed & my dreams came true!.. Can't wait to return with friends to share the experience!!

1.4

Disfunctional

Saw SUV, applied for finance and called early (prior to 9 am). Was told approved and what to bring in. Test drove the car, ready to go. Paperwork I told Joe was electronic and was told fine. Wasn't. Linda said I could call and get driven to the bank and come back. Bad communication. Too many excuses. Light apology and a final notice of approval letter the next day. What?

Dealer response

We are sorry you feel this way. We did everything we said we would. We approved you for a loan on the vehicle that you chose, which was not easy with your scenario. We listed all stips that are needed for the lender in order to have a smooth closing. Unfortunately, when you refused to provide us with documentation needed to close, there is nothing we can do on our end. We are sorry you had a bad experience and hope it would've went differently. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us we would love to work with you.