Classic Mazda

142 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 5, 2021

Jeff Boulton was great. Service was great. Jeff helped me set up all the electronic stuff on the new car. Would go to Jeff again.

December 22, 2020

In and out with a new car in 2 hours. They make the car buying process very easy, everyone was nice and professional. The dealership is well kept and... clean.

December 20, 2020

Looking for a car is exciting and stressful. Well, with salesman Jeff Boulton it was just fun! He was so knowledgeable about everything Mazda. After... the test drive of the CX-9 I was sold. Great pick-up, sports car feel in a roomy SUV, great for traveling. Bob in finance gave me a great rate and I drove out a very happy customer. Thanks Classic Mazda!

November 17, 2020

I had get another car because I was at the end of my lease, and my friend Mike Manning took care of me once again with help from Nate and the rest of the... crew! I go to this dealer because it's always been hassle free and very accommodating.

November 6, 2020

Lee's a great salesman. Professional, accommodating and he knows his product. Just purchased a '20 cx5 sig series. Got a good price, great lease deal... and a Zoom Zoom experience free of charge. Highly recommend this dealership. BTW, this is by 11th new car experience.

October 26, 2020

MazdaPhil (Phil Albert) and managers Nate Osicki and Bob Caulkins were outstanding to work with on the lease of my new CX-5. So good that my wife and I... got matching his and hers CX-5s.

October 26, 2020

I can’t say enough positive things about my experience at Classic Mazda and both Phil and Nate. They made it an easy and enjoyable experience. It was so... good that my husband decided to buy one too!

October 18, 2020

We had a great buying experience at Classic Mazda in Mentor. Our salesman, Lee, really listened to what our needs were for a vehicle and showed us the... choices available to meet our needs. He was knowledgeable and friendly, answered all our questions, was very professional and not high pressure. Once we made our decision to buy, he efficiently completed the sale to get us on the road with our new vehicle! We are extremely happy with our experience and our new car!

October 13, 2020

If you're looking for a new car and don't know where to begin, start here. Once you've been to Class Mazda in Mentor, it's highly unlikely you'll go anywhere... else. Ask for Jon B.: he's very knowledgable and flexible, and will do whatever it takes to get you the best vehicle in your price range. He also goes above and beyond to make sure you understand the vehicle and are completely satisfied with your purchase before driving it off the lot. An important side note for someone with a busy schedule: Jon is very responsive to emails and is extremely flexible if you have something come up and have to reschedule. I highly recommend this dealership not only for its incredible vehicles, but for the kind and professional staff that let you take your time and don't pressure you into buying a vehicle.

October 1, 2020

Just drove my new Mazda CX5 lease home (my third one through Classic Mazda). Top notch dealership- the BEST! They make it so easy to do business with them.... I worked with Cameron this time and he was outstanding- so genuinely nice, knowledgeable, and was so attentive in helping that he even gathered the items they needed from me on his day off. My first lease was through Nate who is now running this dealership (my son and I saw that coming from that first deal with him and the way he conducts himself). He even remembered details from 6 years ago and what we were driving at that time. Classic is superb at attracting stellar talent! Highly recommend!