Skip to main content

1NCE DRIVEN

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit 1NCE DRIVEN
Friday 9:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(610) 628-1711 (610) 628-1711

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of 1NCE DRIVEN from DealerRater.

I love my Acura

I stopped by just to look and was amazed by the selection of quality cars they have. Look at two cars and then saw an Acura ILX and knew that was the car I wanted. I put a deposit that day and applied for my loan. The loan took 3 days thru my bank and they held the car. It was a very popular car on the internet they had many many calls for it. When I went to pick it up someone called to buy it. This was by far the best buying experience I have ever had. I recommend this business to anyone. They simply do it right. Fair prices good cars.

1.0

False advertizing

They are selling a Toyota Corolla which they claim has had 1 owner and a clean carfax. It has had 3 owners, and an accident reported. Would not trust a dealer willing to lie so easily. At least they provided a free carfax...

Great deals and service

We bought a 2006 Jeep Commander for my wife. A very easy, laid back sales process. The vehicle had a couple issues that we brought to their attention and they took care of them right away. I would definitely recommend buying from East Coast Car Mart.

these people are amazing

These people are amazing. I was losing hope of finding a honest efficient car salesman. They have straight honest pricing not adding fee after fee to an artificially low price to get you to the dealership. They had the car inspected with a fresh pa inspection while I waited (1 hour) I only wish I could have bought 2 of the cars I purchased. Hopefully they will find another for me.

1.0

DO NOT TRUST

DONT TRUST THESE PEOPLE! Sold my wife a down to the ground car! They act like the best , but they are the worst place to get a car.

4.0

Purchasing a used car

The Salesman Gee was very helpful. He explain everything to me and my daughter. The customer service was A+. If I have to buy another used car I will be going back to East Coast Car Mart.

East Coast

They worked hard to get me approved for a vehicle when most dealerships wouldn't. Very nice to deal with, good salesperson. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

review

Great customer service, makes sure you leave with what you want. will find something that works for your credit and income. Would recommend to friends and family looking to get a car

Nice place and good guys to do business with!

Last week I purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion SE from Gee (wish I could attach a picture of it somehow). He's a busy guy but took all the time needed to satisfy my needs and questions. He came up with a GREAT deal for me...exceeded my expectations to be sure. A day after purchasing the car, I noticed a bubble on the sidewall on one of the rear tires. Both he and Deep worked with me, resolved the issue and again they exceeded my expectations.

Great Experience

I bought a Jeep Compass and this dealer got me a loan when no one else could. Ask for G, he's great. Very friendly, helpful and answered all my questions.