Skip to main content

1NCE DRIVEN

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit 1NCE DRIVEN
Friday 9:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(610) 628-1711 (610) 628-1711

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of 1NCE DRIVEN from DealerRater.

2008 BMW M3

Excellent customer service, had a great and simple purchase, the salesman was very willing to work with me in order for me to purchaser the vehicle. I will be recommending people to this location for any car purchase.

Excellent service

Bought a used car for my 17 year old son. Deep from the East Coast was very helpful and honest. He was dependable and kept his word , I would go back to East Coast if I had another car need...

BEST SELECTION AND SERVICE

Deep is the owner but yet he is so humble. Not only do they strive for customer service but they have one of the best selections of cars. They treat you so well, weather you are just here to look or buy. I have purchased 3 vehicles from East Coast Car Mart. They helped me finance my cars and offered such unbeatable prices and deals. 5 of my friends and family have taken my recommendation and went to this spot and still rave about the cars and customer service!

Great Experience

I am so happy with my purchase from East Coast Car Mart! I was dreading purchasing a "new" vehicle, however the customer service I received was out of this world from the staff. I was even able to make arrangements for them to stay after hours so I could make it there from Lebanon, Pa. The process was very easy and I got a great deal on my Elantra! My husband is already planning a return visit. Thank you for such a great experience!

Great buying experience

I just bought a Subaru we and couldn't be happier by the way Deep helped me out with any question I had. Super nice and respectful.

4.0

Good service, fair across the board.

Car was a deal, and the dealer gave me a fair trade in on my vehicle. Had an issue with the battery upon returning home, and dealer sent me a check for the battery in a timely manner. Everything was taken care of, and I received the service I expected.

4.0

Love My Car!

I bought my 2012 WRX from Deep at this car lot. He answered all my questions and called back whenever I left a message. He has great communication and knowledge about the cars he is selling. I did have to go to another car lot to finalize the paperwork, but it was only two minutes up the street to the finance papers. We were done in 15 minutes with the paperwork. The check engine light went on the day after I purchased the car. Deep took the car in the next day and replaced the bad sensor at no charge. I have not had any problems with the car since. I would recommend this place to purchase a vehicle from them. I am taking my friend there later today to check out another car for him.

1.0

BEWARE

Beware! Extremely unorganized car lot ! Would not recommend No banking license had to travel to another car lot for a 3 hours Financial nightmare, salesperson pretty much clueless Said they fixed things that were not fixed Headlights hi beam fixed ? Turns out hi beams disabled due to HID Even though Deep said they were repaired 10 days later still waiting on paperwork No temp plate still have dealer plate? Good luck if you plan on dealing with this sub standard car lot