Universal Auto Group

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(301) 358-3795 (301) 358-3795

The Best Car Buying Experience I've had in years!

I found a vehicle online, Sean reached out to see if I had any questions and scheduled a test drive. I fell in love with the car and appreciated the no pressure from the sales associate. I came back the next day and purchased the car. The car had a couple of minor things to be replaced/repaired. Sean pointed these out to me before I purchased, we scheduled a time/date for me to come and get them taken care of. They provided me with a loaner car while these minor things were being corrected. This is also the fastest I've ever received tags - I had hard tags in a little over a week. Sean and Alex were great! All in All - totally Awesome car buying experience.

Best experience ever buying a car!

This is the friendliest, no pressure, honest dealership I have ever dealt with...and I have had cars for decades! This family run business is a special place...comfortable, immaculate, and unpretentious. The owners really know their cars and share their knowledge and insights generously. In this difficult pandemic, I felt safe and well served. If you are looking for a Mercedes, I wouldn’t look further than this dealership. It was a pleasure to do business here.

Very pleased with my new car and the buying experi

Peter and Alex provided us with an excellent new-to-us car at a very competitive price. Peter was gracious and welcoming, and Alex was kind and very helpful in completing the transaction and getting us financing at a rate that beat our credit union. Thank you for an excellent experience and a beautiful car. UAG is an independent dealer or mostly mercedes benz. They have a large inventory of good, clean used cars in a warehouse-like space in and industrial park in Silver Spring, MD. They go out of their way to be kind and helpful, they tend to stick to their asking price, but they offer other services such as financing and extended warranties with good deals -- they are basically providing those as more of a service for your convenience, than a profit center, and it shows, which is a good thing. Their fee for handling the paper work and processing was also very modest, and lower than what I was quoted by some other dealers. If you want a beautiful, clean car, at a competitive price, with kind people, great service and no drama, then you can't go wrong with UAG.

Amazing customer service

I was thoroughly impressed with the customer service and the selection they had in stock. Sean and staff treated me like part of the family.

Professional

Peter was great to work with and the staff is very knowledgeable about their cars. I would go there again to purchase another vehicle. No nonsense car buying.

Way to go Universal!!

From our first call to Universal everything ran so smoothly. Peter was exceptional and really helped us through the process. They treat you like family and everyone is really knowledgeable and upbeat. Even the financing process was a breeze. We loved the car we purchased and would definitely buy another car from them.

2014 MB ML 350

It's been a long time since I have purchased a SUV and Sean made it very easy without a lot of wasted time. After the sale I was stuck with my old car and my new used SUV so they provided me with a driver to get my car back home. The service was great from beginning to end. I'm sure I will keep in touch.

Friendliest, helpful and honest. Would recommend.

I've really been looking for a reasonable, attractive,working car. This dealer is top notch. Emailed company and Sean answered all my questions, and offered information that helped my decision making process. The website is great. Vehicles pictured perfectly. Glad I found online, and will keep checking the new inventory that they post.

Buyer

I have never had a vehicle purchase quite like this. No gimmicks, or additional undisclosed fees. Everyone at the dealership were extremely helpful, professional and genuinely concerned about my customer experience. It took all of one and a half hours to test drive, execute my paperwork, get insurance and drive off the lot. They now have a customer for life and l will refer any person who wants not only reasonably priced luxury vehicles but excellent customer service as well. Thanks for making my car buying experience a pleasurable one! P.S. of anyone believes the reviews on this site are fabricated or inflated, visit for yourself so that you can then write a review such as this!

Great Experience!

Sean was great and was very helpful in the selection and easy transaction to purchase my Mercedes. He accurately described the vehicle and went out of his way to make every step easy.