Universal Auto Group

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(301) 358-3795 (301) 358-3795

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Universal Auto Group from DealerRater.

Outstanding salesman (Raj) very helpful and informative.

Outstanding salesman (Raj) very helpful and informative. Totally outstanding finance department!! Jessica was the best financial department I have ever worked with and I have bought over 15 cars. This was a much better experience!!

my wife found a car using cars.

my wife found a car using cars.com. we contacted the dealership and they work with us, were very professional and we did it all at home! everything went smoothly and they delivered the car to our home the next day! Car is just right!

Best Car Dealership Experience

On September 28, 2023 I had the pleasure of visiting Universal Auto Group Dealership in Silver Springs Maryland. I could not believe the the selections of beautiful used cars. I know exactly what i wanted and in less than one hour I was finished and driving away in my 2020 750I BMW! What an awesome experience it was!! Looking forward to shopping with Universal Auto Group in the future!

A small dealership that makes a big impact

I recently purchased a BMW i3s from Universal Auto, and it was the best car-buying experience I've ever had! From start to finish, everything was handled with the utmost professionalism and care. I had little to no hassle and was able to get the car I wanted at a great price. The customer service at this dealership is outstanding. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and they go out of their way to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. I want to give a special shoutout to Jessica and Raj, who were incredibly helpful and made the entire process a breeze. Universal Auto is the place to go if you want a stress-free car-buying experience! Their exceptional customer service and hassle-free buying experience truly set them apart from the rest. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Excellent Customer Service

I am happy to write a review for Universal Auto Group, located in Silver Spring, MD. I recently purchased a used car from this dealership, and I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience. From the moment I stepped onto the lot, Sean and Raj made me feel welcome and comfortable. They were knowledgeable about the cars on the lot and were able to answer all of my questions. I never felt pressured or rushed into making a decision. Once I found the car I wanted, the purchasing process was quick and painless. Sean and Raj went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase and that I understood all of the terms and conditions. But what really sets Universal Auto Group apart is their after-sales service. Sean and Raj have been incredibly helpful in answering any questions I have had since purchasing my car. They are always available and willing to help with any issues that arise. Overall, I would highly recommend Universal Auto Group to anyone in the market for a used car. Sean and Raj were fantastic to work with, and their commitment to providing excellent after-sales service is truly impressive. Thank you, Universal Auto Group!

Fabulous place

What a fabulous experience buying a car from here. Honest friendly and knowledgeable. All around good people. I would not hesitate to recommend universal auto group

Awesome experience

This also one of our best car buying experiences. With the indoor showroom..every car is clean. Everything is no pressure. The finance.lady is awesome. Alot of times you go into the finance department and feel like you are gonna get got. She made us feel very comfortable about our purchase. We would definitely drive another 1.5 hours to make another purchase.

Best Buying Experience Ever

I have purchased cars over the last 50 years from MANY Dealerships. This was the best experience I have ever had. First, the they call you by name after your first meeting. The Staff are all Customer focused and ready to answer any and all questions. Everything with this dealership is top notched from the Owner to the cleanup person. They fit my daughter into a GREAT CAR at a very reasonable price. Thanks to the entire Dealership Staff for a Professional Experience. This is what buying a vehicle should be like!!!!!!

I highly recommend this dealership, Peter and Alex was...

I highly recommend this dealership, Peter and Alex was great, I enjoyed the experience, now I understand there rating 5 Star's..Once again THANKS

The Best Car Buying Experience I've had in years!

I found a vehicle online, Sean reached out to see if I had any questions and scheduled a test drive. I fell in love with the car and appreciated the no pressure from the sales associate. I came back the next day and purchased the car. The car had a couple of minor things to be replaced/repaired. Sean pointed these out to me before I purchased, we scheduled a time/date for me to come and get them taken care of. They provided me with a loaner car while these minor things were being corrected. This is also the fastest I've ever received tags - I had hard tags in a little over a week. Sean and Alex were great! All in All - totally Awesome car buying experience.