CRM Motors Pelham

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(205) 419-8937 (205) 419-8937

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CRM Motors Pelham from DealerRater.

Best experience with a dealer EVER

We had been looking for a while to purchase another vehicle. Most places we visited gave us a lot of talk but no actions to follow their words. CRM motors stood by their words, and always will. They will fix even the smallest issue, and strive to treat everyone who walks in the door like family. We were there for about an hour, that included the test drive, signing the paperwork and all. It felt like we'd known these guys for life. We bought a nice SUV and have been pleased with the car and experience with CRM. I highly recommend this dealer for any and all car, truck and SUV needs.

Would not go anywhere else!!

Micheal Graydon and the team at CRM Motors were simply amazing to work with in purchasing my car. They were so friendly I think I could have stayed there all night just talking. Not to mention the amazing price they were able to give me with my trade in. These guys are the best at what they do. I strongly recomend using Micheal Graydon for your next car purchase!!

Great Customer Service

My husband and I absolutely had the best experience out at CRM motors in Pelham. They really cared about what we wanted!! Micheal Graydon was very knowledgeable and patient as we asked questions and looked at many cars on the lot. We will be back for future cars! Thank you so much CRM Motors in Pelham and Micheal Graydon for our new vehicle!!

Great service

Michael was a great in helping me find my new car. They were fair and I appreciated their help in every step of the process. I would recommend Michael and CRM to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great Experience Buying a 2004 Ford F-250 SD

I just want to thank Mr. Josh Adkins for the great Experience I had today doing business with him and CRM Motors. I’ve been looking for 3/4 Ton 4 x 4 Diesel for Months. I found one they had that worked. I told him what I could do. He called me back the next morning and we made a deal. I was literally at his desk for maybe 15 min and the deal was done. My kind of deal.

Great job

The best car buying experience I have ever had and I’m 50 years old.. I’ll be going back for my next vehicle purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business! You were a pleasure to work with. Enjoy the Yukon!

Easy, no pressure...

I found this vehicle on cargurus.com and contacted CRM. I ended up dealing with Josh Adkins. Josh was quick in responding to any questions I had and was able to get the answers to the questions, when he was unaware of the answer. I would definitely work with these folks again!

No BS

Ever been lied to while car buying. Nothing but the truth here! Josh was honest from start to finish. Probably wouldn’t of bought Truck if I had a different salesman!

The best dealership ever!

I spent the last month trying to find a truck and even prayed to God this morning! When first arrived at CRM it felt as if I was meant to be there. I don't believe I couldn't have been treated better anywhere else in the world! Awesome people! Great experience! Would highly recommend CRM to anyone who wants to buy a truck or car, just ask for Josh he's an awesome person and will bend over backwards to help in anyway he can.

Awsomeness

Thanks so much to Josh for the fast and friendly service. I talked with Josh the last couple of days and he always took time to listen to my concerns and work with me and my crazy work schedule. Im really satisfied with this purchase and will definitely tell as many people as I can about CRM and it’s friendly staff! Thanks again Josh! Give this man a raise!