CRM Motors Pelham

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(205) 419-8937 (205) 419-8937

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CRM Motors Pelham from DealerRater.

Honest salesman

I was very pleased with Craig’s honesty and the condition of all the vehicles on the lot.i Will for sure be back to buy my next truck in the very near future and will ask to deal with Craig

Won't Shop Anywhere Else!

My husband and I bought a 2013 Chevy Z71 from Mario earlier this month. We had been in the market for a while and finally found the truck my husband wanted on the lot at CRM. He called and spoke with Mario who was professional and courteous from the get-go. They set up a time for my husband to drive up (we live a little over an hour away) and see the truck. As soon as he arrived and went inside, he was greeted by Mario. They test drove the truck and my husband decided to come home and discuss it with me before making the purchase. We discussed it for a few days, and in those few days, Mario became more than a salesman to us and honestly became a friend. He did everything possible for us to be able to purchase this truck and get the payments down to an affordable rate. Once we made it back to purchase the truck, it was smooth sailing. Mario had everything printed out and organized for us to sign the papers and take the truck home in a timely manner. We will be buying another vehicle in the next few years and have said that, if possible, we won't be shopping anywhere else!

Review

Josh was great to work with. I will definitely be sending anyone looking for a vehicle to him. I will now start buying my cars from here

4.2

Good experience

I had a really good experience with CRM Motors. Josh helped me in every way that he could. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody.

4.3

Professional and Courteous

Josh and the CRM team are top notch and great to work with. Working with time constraints, they came through like a boss. Thanks CRM and Josh.

Can't beat the guys at CRM! 👍

Josh and Mario are the best. Couldn't ask for better service and salesmanship. I drove an hour here and it was well worth it. Will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Fast & Friendly

Josh was very friendly and fast! We were in and out in no time! We saw the vehicle online and Josh had everything ready before we even arrived!

Great low pressure, no nonsense, purchase experience.

Craig was great to work with on my trade-in and purchase. I knew what vehicle I wanted and he allowed me ample time to look the truck over and answered as many questions as I had. Very low pressure sales tactic, he seemed more intetested in making sure I was informed than trying to “hard sell” me the truck. He made an honest representation of what the vehicle was and assessment of my trade. Pricing was fair and we ended up in the upper range of what I believed to be reasonable for the purchase. It was a low mileage desireable diesel model so there are premiums associated with the purchase. I live an hour away from CRM, the truck needed an alignment for the drive home and it was right at closing time for the dealer, however and the shop quickly accomplished it without complaint. But If I we were closer to the shop I would have them touch it up as it still has a slight pull. I have no problem recommending Craig or CRM Motors to friends or associates.

Awesome and easy

This dealer makes everything easy for you they help you out in any way they can.. might be higher priced then other lots in town but they put the cars through a very well organized inspection and fix anything that’s wrong with it

Excellent Service!!

Craig did an AMAZING job. He worked hard to get us approved for a vehicle for my daughters 16th Birthday. Excellent customer service. Great company.