CRM Motors Pelham

Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(205) 419-8937 (205) 419-8937

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CRM Motors Pelham from DealerRater.

Above and beyond

Probably my top car buying experience!! These guys went the extra mile to give me the best deal they could. As a veteran (Happy Birthday Marines!!) I was thanked for my service multiple times and as a human being, I was treated with respect. If you’re in search for a vehicle, check them out!!

Feels like family. Great experience

Josh was knowledgeable and friendly. Was a great experience. Mr. Mullinax has an Excellent thing going there at CRM. I highly recommend making them your first stop on quality used cars or trucks.

Purchase Used F150

Dealer had a good selection of F150s. Sales person Craig Roberts was honest about the cost of the vehicle and the condition of the vehicle. He is selling process was efficient and open.

Great Customer Care and Service

Any time you purchase a used vehicle you always run the risk of something going wrong soon after you drive it off the lot. This was the case for us when we purchased our F250 diesel. Over all a great truck though. What brought us back to CRM and dealing with Craig Roberts was his sincere concern and care in making things right and taking care of us. We were so pleased as to how things were handled that we returned within 30 days and bought another F250 diesel. We are very pleased with both our vehicles and the great customer service that Craig had given. Do I recommend CRM to provide you with your next vehicle......YES! Will we be back to purchase another.....YES!

Great Experience

This was our first time to use Car Gurus to find a vehicle. We drove from Decatur down to Pelham to check this vehicle out. It was totally worth the drive. From the beginning our sales associate, Josh Adkins, answered all questions we had via email and text. He had the vehicle waiting on us when we arrived to test drive. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The day we picked up the vehicle, he met us almost half way to Decatur so we wouldn’t have to drive all the way back down. He was awesome to work with. There are a couple of things we are still getting (touch up paint, set of keys) and we are sure he will deliver (mail them). Thanks Josh for making our experience awesome!!!!

Great Experience!!!

Had a great experience here. No pressure to buy, Josh may be the hardest working guy selling cars. I had trouble getting financed at first, he went the extra mile to make the deal happen. I could not be happier with the complete experience at CRM.

Holly's review

He worked very hard to allow me to take home the exact avalanche I wanted..hid attitude was great and he was very helpful and I do love my truck and very happy with my experience there

behind the Sale!

The purchase experience was great. However, the jeep started off with dome lights and dimmer not working (did not realize till the evening after buying), now headlights do not work. It is not a fuse, bulbs are good. My wife and kids had to leave the vehicle in a parking lot and get a ride home because it was dark and the lights would not come on. It progressed to where nothing worked on the steering wheel (wipers, blinkers, etc.). These issues started from day 1 and progressively became worse with more and more stuff not working within a couple of weeks. Outside of my expectations, CRM is working on the issue to fix it. In my opinion, this is the exception, a problematic vehicle with a dealer that is willing to fix it after the sale. CRM has earned my business; I highly recommend stopping by next time you are looking for a vehicle.

Mario is the man!

Mario from CRM motors is a great guy to help you find the car your looking for, very professional. I highly recommend checking out CRM motors if your looking to buy a car.

AEV Jeep

Boutique experience (personalized buying with attention to customer interests). CRM clearly values their customers and reputation- I highly recommend this dealership and especially Josh as he went out of his way to assure that the purchase experience went well.