CRM Motors Pelham

Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(205) 419-8937 (205) 419-8937

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CRM Motors Pelham from DealerRater.

Excellent buying experience.

During the test drive, I identified a few minor discrepancies with the vehicle, and the items were rectified without any increase in the vehicle price.

Great service

This is a great dealership! They worked with me to get a good trade in price and met me with a great deal with the van. They were very easy to work with. The van needed a few things fixed and they did it quickly before I had to leave town. Everything is great with the van now! They made it an easy process, even with 3 kids needing attention.

We were treated with respect , the transaction was smooth

We had a great experience,easiest dealer purchase I ever had .Josh seems to be a very honest salesman I would most definitely recommend him to a friend.

Multiple purchases, highly recommend

My family has purchased our last 6 vehicles from CRM Motors and we will purchase again. we highly recommend this business for pre-owned cars. Thanks CRM Motors!

sales

Craig was wonderful he came brought me my Tahoe and then I took him back there was no complaints or anything he was wonderful and it was exactally what I wanted

Great People! Mario is the best!

Bought a new to me 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon from Mario at CRM motors. Very honest and extremely professional. If I ever need another vehicle I will look at CRM first!

Great experience

Great place to buy your next vehicle. No pressure sales and a huge selection. Will definitely do business here again. Great selection of trucks and Jeeps.

09 Ford F-150

Buying process was smooth and simple. Everyone was super friendly. Love my truck and would definitely buy from them again

Dealer response

Thank you, Josh! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the business!

Easy & Enjoyable!

This was a very easy and enjoyable experience. If you're in the market for a Car this is where you need to be.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business! We aim to make it an enjoyable experience and we are glad that is what you had! CRM appreciates your business!

4.2

Good customer service

I liked the fact that this dealership had the advertised vehicle on the car lot, instead of tell me that the vehicle had just been sold, and try to sell me something else. Good customer service and I'm happy with my perches.

Dealer response

Thank you for coming from so far away! A good vehicle and a good experience is worth the travel! Enjoy your purchase! CRM Appreciates your business!