O'Meara Volkswagen of Thornton

New (720) 778-3750 (720) 778-3750
Used (720) 778-3691 (720) 778-3691
Service (720) 778-3807 (720) 778-3807

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of O'Meara Volkswagen of Thornton from DealerRater.

I can't speak highly enough of Zach, Steve, and Zach in

I can't speak highly enough of Zach, Steve, and Zach in finance! Between the two of them, they SAVED MY SANITY. Car buying and selling is always stressful, but I can honestly stay that working with these three, and this dealership was the smoothest, and kindest experience I've EVER had buying cars. The market has changed and the dynamic of client to dealer has changed, but not here. Here, they still care, and do everything in their power to take the absolute best care of you. They pay attention to the little things, and the big things. I'm driving off in my new vehicle today, with a huge sigh of relief and so much gratitude for the kindness Zach, Zach and Steve showed me throughout the entire process. They've earned my business, and they deserve yours too!!

Dealer response

Katelyn, thank you so much for choosing O'Meara Volkswagen! Congrats on your new purchase, and let us know if we can be of any more assistance!

Quick service and clean environment.

Quick service and clean environment. Good communication from advisors and car was delivered on time

Dealer response

It's great to hear that we were able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing O'Meara Volkswagen!

1.0

Condescending salesman (Oscar) I drove over 70 miles to

Condescending salesman (Oscar) I drove over 70 miles to go look at a car and this salesman was just plain rude and unprofessional. Do not waste your time

Dealer response

Providing a positive experience is our top priority, so we're disappointed to hear that your visit didn't measure up. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and if you'd be willing to give us some more detail, please send us a message with your contact information so that we can reach out.

The Manager was very helpful and understanding the really

The Manager was very helpful and understanding the really care about their customers I would always give them my business

Dealer response

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at O'Meara Volkswagen.

Service done on time and as expected.

Service done on time and as expected. Technicians were knowledgeable and respectful. Kept me informed on how service was being done.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Ralph. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

Love that they are respectful, considerate and do a GREAT

Love that they are respectful, considerate and do a GREAT job!! Always visit with the mechanic and get a report and ask my questions. Thank you!!

Dealer response

We appreciate your business and our team looks forward to serving you again soon!

Purchased an Arteon from O’Meara, Brittanie made the

Purchased an Arteon from O’Meara, Brittanie made the process smooth and easy. Was knowledgeable about the product and efficient.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and let us know how we are doing. Our customers are our top priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Congratulations on your new car! All of us at O'Meara Volkswagen are glad to have you as a customer.

They accepted my offer a week late Thanks to Justin

They accepted my offer a week late Thanks to Justin LaVelle, but alls well that ends well.

Dealer response

It's great to hear that Justin delivered such an excellent experience. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thank you for choosing O'Meara Volkswagen!

My salesperson Justin Seaver and sales manager Steve

My salesperson Justin Seaver and sales manager Steve Stern went above and beyond to meet my needs in my unfortunate situation. Justin listened, understood and went above and beyond my expectations.

Dealer response

It's fantastic to hear that Justin and Steve provided you with great customer service while assisting you with your new purchase! We truly appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Thank you for choosing O'Meara Volkswagen!

I lways appreciate the great service and how they work at

I lways appreciate the great service and how they work at getting me the best deals!!

Dealer response

Nancy, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!