MINI of Nashville

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 53 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Out of state internet buy.
    April 25, 2016

Awesome experience. Wanted a very specific used car and MINI of Nashville had one in stock. Buying sight unseen I had many very specific questions. Th...e Finance Manager, Sheena, went above and beyond to answer them and arranged for several extra inspections to be done to assure everything was perfect. Car was ready when we arrived and they arranged to have our rental car returned so we could enjoy our day in Nashville. After the sale we had a few licensing and out of state sales tax issues. These were in no way MINIs fault but Sheena worked tirelessly to help me get them resolved. This really impressed me. We were out of state buying a used car so unfortunately we are not a likely repeat customer but they treated us like we had been and will be a customer for years. Can not say enough about them. We got an awesome car at a very fair price and the customer experience could not have been better.

Service review
    April 13, 2018

Debbie - who always assists me whenever I bring my car in for repairs or services is EXCELLENT and always ensures I have the best experience possible.... She is very thorough and gives the most personalized service humanly possible. She is what makes this dealership/service location stand out on top compaired to any other I have visited. ( I purchased my Mini Cooper in Houston Tx and had it there from 2006-2013)

Service for tire blow out.
    April 9, 2018

The replacement tire had to be ordered for next day delivery. The parts department called to let me know they had received the tire early in the morni...ng of my appointment so there wasn't an issue of not having the part. The service department took my car in right after I arrived. Everything was done in a timely and courteous manner. An overall excellent experience with the service and parts departments.

the worst dealership i have ever dealt with
    April 2, 2018

we went to go buy a car for our cousin, we knew going in what car we were going to look at, we get there and the car had bout 20k more miles then show...n in the info. We got past that, the car was still good and we made a decision to go forward with deal, we made a deal around 11:45 verbally and the car sales man came with some papers and we signed em. He told us to wait a "FEW MINUTES" before we go in to finance department. They didn't take us in to the financial department until 2:30- 2:45 pm. They had 1 car sales man working, also they only had one manager working that day. They had only one customer ahead of us and it still took them 3 hrs to get us in after we make the decision to buy the car. We are still dealing with them because, once we bought the car, we get a call the next day because "their bank wanted to give us a different deal on financing the car. So they told us that we were gonna have to finance the car for more $ and they would give us some refund back on the $ that we put down, We're like ok no problem, but yet were still dealing with them after about a month or so still. anyways i would not normally give anybody this bad of a review and go out of my way to write a freaking essay on it, but this really was the worst experience that we ever had with a dealership, even thou we bought a car from them, i would not recommend anyone going there. If i can give them a negative points i would. sorry this seems cruel but trust me, i didn't even tell the whole story, and even when we have call there, they have to put us on wait just to talk them over and over. It just ridicules.

The Perfect Car
    March 31, 2018

I was looking for a MINI Oxford Edition since I just graduated college and started a new job. I had a list of features that I wanted to have on my car..., and this dealership was able to find the perfect car for me. Everyone was very nice to work with and the buying process went smoothly. Overall, it was a great experience.

Buyer
    March 23, 2018

Great experience awesome people to deal with they aren’t pushy like most dealerships. They allowed us to look at and test drive several cars

Casey Williamson, we are glad we could help! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Service experience is first-rate
    March 2, 2018

Service is first-rate - very impressed. Debbie Burdett is an amazing service advisor who really cares about her clients. Everything explained fully ...and a personal touch.

Lena Hogan, we are glad we could help! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Awesome dealership
    February 22, 2018

Very nice and clean dealership. Survice advisor was very knowledgeable and helpful two big thumbs up!!

Christopher Saine, we are glad we could help! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, MINI of Nashville

Mini of Nashville
    February 10, 2018

The customer service was excellent. Debbie Burnett was friendly and professional. The service was completed within the estimated time frame. My Mini n...ow runs better than ever!

Danita Hawks, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MINI of Nashville. We will be sure to let Debbie know... she did an excellent job. Take care and come back to see us anytime!

Great Customer Service
    February 2, 2018

The customer service is beyond first class and the work that the service technicians do is outstanding.

Prakash Wright, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at MINI of Nashville. We will be sure to le...t the whole team know they did an excellent job with customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a great day!

MINI of Nashville