New 888-454-1685 Dealer Website
Used 888-458-1805 Email Dealer
Service 888-436-2032

• Out of state internet buy.

Awesome experience. Wanted a very specific used car and MINI of Nashville had one in stock. Buying sight unseen I had many very specific questions. The Finance Manager, Sheena, went above and beyond to answer them and arranged for several extra inspections to be done to assure everything was perfect. Car was ready when we arrived and they arranged to have our rental car returned so we could enjoy our day in Nashville. After the sale we had a few licensing and out of state sales tax issues. These were in no way MINIs fault but Sheena worked tirelessly to help me get them resolved. This really impressed me. We were out of state buying a used car so unfortunately we are not a likely repeat customer but they treated us like we had been and will be a customer for years. Can not say enough about them. We got an awesome car at a very fair price and the customer experience could not have been better.

• MINI of Nashville

I will never take my JCW anywhere else. I have, in the past, avoided dealership service departments like the plague. Not anymore. I am sold on the service department at MINI of Nashville. Carlos, my service advisor, always kept me informed. The department went above and beyond any expectations that I had. They also exceeded any obligations they had to give me a fair deal on my repairs. Do yourself a favor and NEVER take your MINI anywhere else but MINI of Nashville.

• Mini of Nashville

Just purchased our new 2017 MINI Cooper. Garland was wonderful to work with and helped us through the complete buying process. He kept us updated weekly as to where our car was in production and when it was loaded onto a ship. He also made sure that the loan process was completed in a quick and painless manner. I would recommend MINI of Nashville and Garland to anyone that wants to buy a MINI!

• experience at dealership

great experience, thorough and quick,friendly customer service, polite

great experience, thorough and quick,friendly customer service, polite

• Cooper Roadster (red)

Perfect! Met me at the door and went up after that! Could not have been more professional and nicer. Love my Cooper?????

• MiniCooper Clubman 2012

Nashville MINI continues to provide excellent customer service and quality maintenance and repairs. Service hours and scheduled appointment availability are great. My car is always ready for pick up at the estimated time, with minimal wait and clear explanations from my service rep.

• my mini cooper purchase

I flew in from Wa. state to take advantage of a good deal. I am a very happy guy!!

• Love my mini!!!!

Mini of Nashville was extremely patient with me. After over a week of emails and applications back and forth I made a 4 hour trip to the dealership for my Mini. When I got there my Mini had been detailed inside and out and filled up with gas and was ready for the trip home, all I had to do was sign papers and head out!!! My saleswoman made buying this car very easy (loved that it was a woman, she was easy to talk to and not intimidating) and the finance manager got all the numbers on point to make it affordable. When the time comes for my next car it will also be a Mini and I will definitely head back to Nashville to pick it out!!!!

• Love my mini!!!!

• Mini of Nashville service review

They always go above and beyond. Amazing service and excellent knowledge of my vehicle needs.