Momentum Porsche

237 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 3, 2020

Excellent service advisor Shawn Sharp. Took care care of everything above and beyond.

Asif Jivani, your satisfaction is our top priority. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

April 3, 2020

Great customer Service, got my oil changed, fitted me in really quickly. Comfortable reception with WiFi, tea and coffee so you can work easily if you... have to wait.

Ryan Thowson, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

March 27, 2020

I have an excellent service adviser Shawn. My only concern is that it Took a while to get a loaner car. Waited much too long.

Hello Jean Paul, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can... do for you.

March 26, 2020

Knowledgeable and courteous staff. Repairs and service performed in a timely manner.

Hi Issac Preminger, thank you so much for your positive comments about Momentum Porsche! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for yo...u; we are more than happy to help!

March 13, 2020

My experience dealing with Shawn - the service advisor was better than expected. He is great at what he does and very ready to help and find the best solutions... to the problems the vehicle is having. Great respect for him - made us feel comfortable.

John Okewunmi, we're happy you found Shawnto be so supportive during your experience here at Momentum Porsche. If you ever need anything else from us,... please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

February 14, 2020

I bought my 2019 Porsche Macan from Momentum Porsche in Houston. Right from day one when I called to the day of delivery - I was helped by Trae Smullen... in the best possible way. We live in Dallas so buying a car remotely is challenging but Trae and Mementum made the purchase very smooth. We just picked up our 2019 Macan yesterday and enjoying it to the maximum !! Thanks Trae and Momentum Porsche.

Hi Harjit Gill, thank you so much for your positive comments about Momentum Porsche! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes..., Momentum Porsche

December 22, 2019

Excellent service department. Phillip kept me informed and had my car serviced as quick as possible.

Hi Darlene Marullo, thank you so much for your positive comments about Momentum Porsche! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for yo...u; we are more than happy to help!

December 18, 2019

I really enjoyed working with Ramzi....very nice guy. He was not pushy at all and very patient with us during the buying process. He took all my offers... back to his manager, rather than giving me a flat no upfront, which I appreciated. I just wish they wouldn't move the Southwest location to River Oaks due to the inconvenience in the future.

Hi Cindy Ng! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have ...an awesome day!

December 17, 2019

Great service! Philip was terrific. The staff kept me informed throughout the process.

E. Mays, we are so happy to read such a great review about Momentum Porsche! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Ta...ke care!

December 17, 2019

Great job by Shawn and Phillip, as usual. They were doing my annual service and what I needed to get done.

Hi Thomas Logans! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy ...to help!