Momentum Porsche

237 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 13, 2019

Modern, inviting dealership to purchase a vehicle from. Mr. Trae knows how to treat a customer right.

Saniya Porbunderwalla, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Momentum Porsche. Thanks ...again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

December 4, 2019

My contact was with Sean who was punctual, polite and professional. I have retained his card and will reach out to him in the event of any need or when... the car is returned for service.

Hi James Stroud! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

December 3, 2019

nice people , very helpful made the whole perches easy

Westley Hartzell, we are so happy to read such a great review about Momentum Porsche! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else com...es up. Take care!

November 20, 2019

You didn’t waste any time placing my 2016 Audi convertible with 5300 miles on your lot for $31000.00 after appraising my vehicle for $26500.00. You deceptively... lowballed the offer after a previous appraisal of $28000., which one would think was profit enough when we planned to lease a Porsche from you

Here at Momentum Porsche, we strive for excellence, and are disappointed to hear that you received anything less. We appreciate you bringing this expe...rience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us at (844) 894-5470 so we can work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

November 19, 2019

Top notch service from appointment setting through to delivery of completed work. It isn?t inexpensive to have a Porsche serviced, but hey a Porsche buyer... should know this going in. I?ve been having my 2013 Boxster S service at Momentum since I bought it and remain utterly satisfied with the entire experience.

Hi David Madison! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

November 12, 2019

Wilson and the crew at Momentum Porsche were great to deal with. We had some extra circumstances to deal with and they helped everything go pretty smooth.... I?m excited about my beautiful new vehicle and starting a new relationship with the dealer because my Range Rover was such a huge disappointment and I wouldn?t wish my experience with that vehicle or the dealer on anyone. I?m so glad Wilson showed us the Cayenne and we found a new home!!!

Karen Rosales, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information abo...ut your recent visit. Take care!

November 5, 2019

2 hour wait for oil change service, not bad when you get a car wash at same time. Only question is why is labor $300?

Hi there Benjamin, thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us... directly. We hope you have a great day!

October 22, 2019

Oscar was very helpful and friendly and was able to take care of the problem to my complete satisfaction. He kept me up to date on progress and delivered... on schedule. Haven't had as good of experience with a service advisor for as long as I can remember

Alexander Batard, we are so happy to read such a great review about Momentum Porsche! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a gr...eat day!

October 9, 2019

Very good experience. Donald the sales person was very good in providing all the info.

Stefan Rotescu, we are so happy to read such a great review about Momentum Porsche! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

October 8, 2019

Had two front tires replaced. Oscar was awesome! Explained everything well to me before proceeding with job.

Lai Wei, we are so happy to read such a great review about Momentum Porsche! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Ta...ke care!