Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

New (888) 828-8548 (888) 828-8548
Used (877) 887-7444 (877) 887-7444
Service (877) 884-5656 (877) 884-5656

(2,183 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills from DealerRater.

Amazing service from the beginning to end of receiving my

Amazing service from the beginning to end of receiving my custom built! I will recommend Mr Dennis to anyone looking to get a Benz!

Dealer response

Hi Irosa, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I got Mr.

I got Mr. Dennis as my salesman after my previous salesman left Mercedes Benz. From the start, he was extremely helpful & communicative with me. I was waiting for my car to be built and he stayed in touch with me from the first moment we talked. Was consistent with sending updates and made the process extremely easy for me. AMAZING SERVICE!

Dealer response

Hi Royce, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great service all around.

Great service all around. Mr.Dennis was extremely helpful and a joy to be around. Thanks again for the great service provided.

Dealer response

Hi Derick, thank you for your high star rating. We're happy to see that your experience with us was excellent! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Thank you for helping my parents purchase the vehicle

Thank you for helping my parents purchase the vehicle they were looking for! Look no further! Andy is trustworthy, shows exceptional service, very knowledgeable and kind. We highly recommend Andy to our friends and family.

Dealer response

Susie, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

I recently purchased a new C 300 at Mercedes Benz of

I recently purchased a new C 300 at Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills and I am 100% satisfied. Andy was able to help me find the exact car that I wanted in a timely manner. He was knowledgeable, considerate and reliable throughout the whole process.

Dealer response

Seo, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Lucy is great!

Lucy is great! When I came in she took her time to show me the cars and was very thorough and informative. Process was very smooth. I’d definitely recommend her.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

Super helpful and persistent with getting me the best

Super helpful and persistent with getting me the best deal possible . Helped me search at other locations for what I was in need of in a vehicle

Dealer response

Hi Adrianna! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

The best sales person in the business I will come back

The best sales person in the business I will come back over and over again

Dealer response

Hi Misstonya, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

Andy was helpful throughout the process.

Andy was helpful throughout the process. Answered all our questions, he is polite and professional.

Dealer response

Hi Rachel, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Dennis was incredible from the moment I reached out about

Dennis was incredible from the moment I reached out about a vehicle I was interested in. He went above and beyond every step of the way, from immediately getting me all the information around the vehicle, to sacrificing his own time to stay late when I reached back out about coming down to purchase. While there he was incredibly engaging with both myself and the family, along with again sacrificing his own time to go over every detail and feature of the vehicle before we started our drive back to PA. Absolutely would recommend him to everyone.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!