Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

1273 reviews

1273 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 14, 2019

Just brought home my third Mercedes at the beginning of the month. My salesman, Dennis Epps, goes above and beyond and has sold me all 3. I am very particular... and Dennis patiently assisted me in finding my perfect SUV.

Dennis Epps

Sales Associate

(5.0) 77 reviews

August 14, 2019

I have bought many cars in my life, but, buying a car from OLiver Lippman was without a doubt the best experience. He went above and beyond to make my... car buying experience the best. The IT person, Ray Buiks was the best. Very helpful on several occasions. A special shout out to Brian Fader for dealing with me!

Oliver Lippman

(5.0) 24 reviews

• October 8, 2015

I like my sales person, Dale. He is very knowledgeable, professional and always makes you comfortable.

Good morning Go Fran, Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills thanks you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear Dale made your... experience a memorable one, and will be sure to share your comments with him and the team. Should you need any service or maintenance needs in the future, please feel free to contact us or stop in anytime. Thank you, and have a great day. Happy Driving!

August 14, 2019

I work with Christian Gutierrez in Service and he has always been extremely professional, knowledgeable and reliable! He manages my expectations very... well and is very easy to work with!! Highly recommend!

Christian Gutierrez

Service Advisor

(5.0) 9 reviews

August 13, 2019

I have had some terrible experiences with dealers. Most come off as all about the sales and not the customer. Oliver changed my mid and I know if I was... ever in the market again, I would reach out to him first. He even went an extra step to get my vehicle delivered to my home address which is 3.5hr away. Yes we drove 3.5 hours to work with Oliver.

Oliver Lippman

(5.0) 24 reviews

August 13, 2019

I deal with Shawn Baker Mercedes Owings Mills he is very pleasant goes above and beyond his duty is to please his clients always gets me in and out and... reasonable fashion always make sure I'm okay or if I need anything is always there to help excellent customer service I would recommend Mercedes Owings Mills and Shawn Baker to anyone

Jessica, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive revie...w. Our team is available should you require any extra help. Safe travels!

August 13, 2019

This is my third car in the US, and Reza is the absolutely the best dealer of all. Very friendly and knowledgeable, and very caring.

Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills so helpful in the purchase of you...r new vehicle. Thank you so much for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills!

Reza Ghane

(5.0) 112 reviews

August 10, 2019

Brandon was great. He put in all of the time necessary to help me buy my car. All of the promises that he made (and that Brett made) were followed up on.... A very professional experience. I would be a return buyer.

Gla, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Safe travels!

Brett Fader

(5.0) 65 reviews

Brandon Trotman

(5.0) 16 reviews

August 6, 2019

The professional staff at this dealership are wonderful. They treated me with respect and valued my time as if it were their own. I was happy with the... value for my trade and the discount on my new purchase.

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills so helpful in the purchase of... your new vehicle. If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Dennis Epps

Sales Associate

(5.0) 77 reviews

Brett Fader

(5.0) 65 reviews

August 5, 2019

This is my favorite sales person we have bought 8 mercedes Benz from Dylan. He is professional and makes sure my family is happy every time. Thank you... Dylan

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills. Please don't hesitate to reach o...ut if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Dylan Jones