Jones Preowned Superstore

Sunday Closed Closed
New (410) 670-7040 (410) 670-7040
Used (410) 670-7108 (410) 670-7108
Service (410) 670-7090 (410) 670-7090

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great job

Great Job, Jen.Excellent customer service,patient ,not pushy and very helpful.Thank you. Will definately be back again in near future.Was very happy with the service provided.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review, Cecelia! We are so glad that you had a great experience!

Took my 2008 Yukon in for service having a possible...

Took my 2008 Yukon in for service having a possible sticking front caliper. Smelled like brakes overheating. The service manager and service tech put over twenty miles on the truck in an attempt to reproduce the problem. After the test drives the service tech checked the operating temperature of all four rotors. Each rotor's temperature was within 3 degrees of the others. The service manager called and explained how they attempted to reproduce the problem without any results. I was then advised I could pickup the truck and he would send a shuttle for a ride back to the dealership. Here's the kicker, I asked the service manager, Jay Kendall, what was the charge for the troubleshooting performed on my truck. NO CHARGE. What else is there to say.

Great experience.

Enjoyed the car buying experience working with Mike. Took the time to show multiple vehicles and answered all questions. We would work with Mike again.

Dealer response

Hi Kona! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review! We love hearing that Mike delivered some excellent customer service! We are excited to have you as a customer and welcome you to the Jones Family!

My experience at jones junction

Jenn was awesome! She goes the extra mile for her customers! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a car. This lady is awesome!!!

Dealer response

Hi ML Rudd, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled you shared your experience with us! We love hearing about the excellent customer service you received from Jenn!

2020 Sonata and Jen

Jen was excellent as always. This is my fifth car bought here and I’m sure number 6 will happen in a few years. Jen rocks !!

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Ed! We are thrilled you shared your experience with us! We love hearing about the excellent customer service Jen provided! We appreciate your loyalty, and thank you for being apart of the Jones family! #JonesForALifetime

1.0

RUN... FROM THIS DEALERSHIP! My girlfriend and I took...

RUN... FROM THIS DEALERSHIP! My girlfriend and I took her 2013 Kia Sorento EX to Jones get a front end alignment. About an hour later the service advisor came out and told us that they could not perform the four wheel alignment. Due to the fact that the lower control arms and rear toe arms were rotted. I suspected BS and we left, only paying for an oil change and tire rotation. The next day I took the truck to MR.Tire in Belair for a second opinion. I didn’t tell the service writer what had happened at Jones Junction. About forty five minutes later, I was called to the desk to pick up the truck. The alignment went just fine and I told the guy behind the counter what had transpired at Jones the day before. He just laughed and said it doesn’t surprise me, I get people coming here all the time after getting an estimate from Jones. I’m holding in my hand an estimate from Jones Junction in Bel Air for over $1000 worth of work that is simply not needed. I had heard rumors from people who work in the car business about Jones Junction, about their business practices, this just proved what I was told was true. Please do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are sorry to hear that your experience did not fully meet your expectations. If you have not already been in contact with one of our customer service representatives, we kindly ask that you send your feedback via email to feedback@jonesjunction.com

Road master

Jen was awesome to work with on my purchase ... very knowledgeable on the vehicles , incentives from Hyundai and warranty of Selected models we discussed Anything I had questions on she was quick To answer !!!! Again thanks Jen And thanks to the dealership made my buying Experience A good one 👍

buyer

bought a new 2001 from same dealer and it for trade in for 2020. looking forward to a long relationship with jones in the future

Homeowner

Loved the new process! The sales people were very responsive. Answered all my questions, made the test drive easy and safe. Took special care to insure the car was disinfected.

4.3

New car because Aberdeen EMS pov made illegal turn

Second Jones car for me and 5 the for my family. Great experience and with the USAA buying service I used, no back and forth about pricing. Not happy with the new service of having an insurance agent from another company question my husband about our current policy. The salesman should ask customers if they want to talk to an insurance agent and not just have the guy ambush us.