Tarrytown Honda

1184 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2021

I went to Tarrytown Honda to purchase a used vehicle. I worked with Luis R. and found him to be a upfront and honest gentleman. Dealing with him and the... rest of the staff made a usually stressful situation very pleasant. I recommend anyone who is looking for a new a used car to check out Tarrytown Honda.

July 4, 2020

I was made aware of this dealership through the Costco Auto Program. The Costco Auto Program guarantees a no-haggling experience and one price deal so... you don't have to go through the back and forth they typically comes with car buying. I was put in touch with a dealer who was able to give me a price sheet for a car I wanted via email. She quoted a great price so I set up an appointment on the weekend; mind you this dealership is 2 tolls and a 45 minute drive from home. I went through the 1.5 hour process of driving the car, picking out the colors, only to be given a price $2,000 higher than the quoted one. They knew they had no good reason and repeated "supply and demand" and "corona virus hit us all hard" which both in itself makes absolutely no sense and does not absolve them of their aberrant greed. I did not feel the need to argue this and they were stern on not selling any of the 5 vehicles in their inventory for the agreed upon price, so I simply left. It is frustrating to experience an unapologetic bait and switch like this and I would highly recommend anyone to avoid this dealership, if they were to engage in shady practices like this I am sure this will do this to you too.

• December 7, 2017

Salesman that were knowledgeable and not pushy. Treated us great and included my 4 year old son. Angelo took my son to help put the plates on the new... car. He was awesome.

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review, Cristina. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly s...ervice to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Angelo assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions! Best, Charlene Mooney - BDC Director - Charlener@tarrytownhonda.com

June 11, 2020

I had an amazing experience at Tarrytown Honda with Jose. I went in with a very small budget and was looking for a used, reliable car. Jose was patient,... indulged me as I flip flopped between two options, and made the whole experience super enjoyable. There was a minor hiccup at the end with one of the brakes but Jose got it resolved very quickly and hand delivered the vehicle to me two days later. I'd recommend shopping at this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used Honda! Thanks again Jose.

January 6, 2020

I am 100% satisfied with the service at Tarrytown Honda. Chris Potamianos is a great salesman and always very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone... who's looking for a Honda Vehicle.

December 31, 2019

I keep returning to this dealership because of the pricing and the excellent and caring treatment that I receive from my salesperson, Wilson Velez. This... is the fourth Honda purchased from Tarrytown Honda. Wilson is always sensitive to our needs and genuinely cares about making my family comfortable throughout the purchase process. Wilson has a warm, gentle demeanor and willingly offers ample time to ensure that we are pleased with our purchase. Wilson thoroughly reviews all of the features and upgrades that our particular vehicle model has. Wilson willingly gives his time in person, on call backs, and offers to help with any need that should arise long after the purchase. This includes re-reviewing settings and features previously covered during the day of the purchase. I plan to return to purchase another vehicle at Tarrytown Honda at the end of 2020 because of Wilson's genuine concern and caring treatment. I consider him not only as my salesperson but also as a friend.

December 18, 2019

Wilson was very knowledgeable, personable, & experienced. This was my 2nd lease, first time bringing in my 1st lease because end of term. He explained... everything, got me into a new lease, contacted my insurance, explained features about the new car, etc. He made everything as easy as possible for me- I am not technologically savvy- even put my phone address book into the car phone system. He mad me feel comfortable about my choice & was not pushy like most sales reps are. I think he should be commended by his supervisors. He is an asset to Tarrytown Honda & I highly recommend him.

December 10, 2019

First time leasing a vehicle and we visited several dealerships. Chris was very helpful in working with us to negotiate a price, walk us through the vehicle... features, and set up the whole lease.

December 6, 2019

Wilson helped us all along the way, as we waffled about what to buy and through the tutorial. We were really pleased with the experience and with our... new car!

December 5, 2019

This is second purchase through Tarrytown Honda, and I must say my experience the second time was even better than the first. Wilson was kind and welcoming,... and took his time walking me through all the "bells and whistles" on my new car. He literally spent hours with me and even helped me clean out my trade in. He has even contacted me after the deal was done to not only check on me and my new ride but to wish me a happy birthday. If your in the market for a new car and want to deal with someone who isn't going to rush to seal the deal and is actually going to make sure you are confident in your purchase, Wilson is your guy. P.S. I am a very difficult client to please and he has my vote!!!!!