Volkswagen of Marion

Sunday Closed Closed
New (618) 623-4867 (618) 623-4867
Used (618) 223-5979 (618) 223-5979
Service (888) 856-4944 (888) 856-4944

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealership!

You guys were wonderful! Heather was a great sales person. They worked a great deal for us and was super friendly. We highly recommend VW of Marion. As for Heather.

Nice Used Cars

Sarah Lay was very professional with her communication with me and how she presented the car to me. All of it’s features as well as the flaws that would be taken care of if I decided to purchase the used car. No pressure. No rush.

2019 Jetta

Sarah was AWESOME rest of team just as sweet as well very friendly and kept patience I’ll definitely recommend! Also they didn’t leave until we walked out with something good

Jetta

Great place to buy a VW Jetta! Cegan Stephenson is a very friendly and enthusiastic salesman! He took care of everything for us and made the buying process easy! A big thank you to Cegan and everyone there for helping us with our purchase!

Lovin my new Volkswagen

My sales person was very knowledgeable and handled our sale with quickness great experience and excellent people to do business with ! Thank you !!!

President, Highland Community College

The best buying experiences and quality of products and especially customer-friendly service that we've ever had! Super clean, super friendly, super professional, and super prices. Our family has now purchased nearly 20 vehicles from Ike Family Dealerships, most recently VW of Marion, and we will never buy anywhere else!

Best dealer and service department around!

I'll never go anywhere else for a vehicle. Even before I bought a car from them their excellent service department win me over. Now we've bought 3 cars from them and they were amazing from start to finish!

Excellent service

I came in to the dealership to have some repairs done. I got in-and-out in a timely manner with great customer service. I highly recommend Volkswagen of Marion!

Great experience

We had a great experience and got a car that we LOVE! Everyone was very friendly and made sure we got the car and payment we wanted.

Dustin Rees

Came in for a KBB instant cash offer. The experience was quick fast and easy. My sales rep Cegan Stephenson made the process as smooth as possible.