Porsche West Palm Beach

216 reviews

216 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Porsche West Palm Beach from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2019

I have been buying cars for over 30 years and this has been my best experience by far. Alexander has been kind and diligent since the first time I met... him. He never pushed me and made everything in his power to make this happen. Alexander and Braman were able to deliver my custom made Porsche in a record time. Excellent qualification is an understatement.

Eddie Park

Finance

(5.0) 12 reviews

Alexander De Pooter

Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador

December 3, 2018

From my initial contact with Alexander DePooter until my final purchase the service and attention I received was amazing. Truely a great experience. Alexander's... knowledge base and love of the Porsche brand was very evident from the get go. Highly recommend him as your Brand Ambassador if looking for a Porsche. Also, everyone at the dealership was beyond nice and competent. Thanks for a great purchase!

Alexander De Pooter

Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador

• October 23, 2017

Had a womderful experience shopping for a Certified Porsche Panamera. I traveled from Myrtle Beach all the way to West Palm Beach Florida because the salesman... promised the used car I was coming to see was impeccable and it truly was. I can't say enough good things about Bramen Porsche. They were overly accommodating and I would recommend them to anyone.

November 4, 2018

I took my vehicle in for service, had everything set up, and received a loaner vehicle. Before I left I stopped by to see Emily Friedman. She had a car... I have always loved at the dealership. We took it for a test drive and I fell in love with the vehicle. A normal test drive soon turned into a new car purchase. Emily is the absolute best Sales Ambassador! She takes her time and makes sure you are confident in your purchase. She works hard to get you the deal you want. While working with Emily, it is no regular Car Buying Experience. You will laugh, have fun, learn, and enjoy the process. In the end, you will begin a beautiful friendship. Today, I purchased a Fisker Karma. It???s a beautiful car. It???s such a rare vehicle, and even though it was not a Porsche, I was still treated as if I was purchasing a Porsche. The sales process did not stop with Emily. Moe, the Sales Manager, and Steve our Finance Manager were fantastic. They are extremely professional and personable. This team does not have only making a buck on there mind, but rather taking care of the customer to make sure they leave satisfied. Note: This is not our first purchase with Braman Porsche, Emily, Mo, Raj, or Steve. This is our 8th car purchase with this dealership and every time it???s time to get a new car (or in my last couple situations Service -thanks Emily), I always know there is one place to go and one person to see: Emily Friedman at Braman Porsche of West Palm Beach. When your ready for your next car, stop by this location and see Emily and the rest of the team for an excellent experience and if your lucky just as I was, maybe you???ll find your Good ???Karma???.

Alec Friedman

Service Advisor

Megan Wall

Service Manager

November 2, 2018

Outstanding sale staff, finance and delivery team. Great experience! Couldn???t have been better. Would recommend to all family and friends. My best car... buying experience in 25 years.

Jack Stang

Brand Ambassador

Olivia Espinoza

Service Advisor

October 15, 2018

Everyone from Alan to Eddie to the service manager to the LoJack installer we're total professionals. No pressure at all they did everything I asked them... to do the first time incredible experience plan on purchasing another car there probably next year

Eddie Park

Finance

(5.0) 12 reviews

Alan Melnick

Certified Global Brand Ambassador

October 6, 2018

Emily Friedman is The Best Salesperson Ever! She is very professional, courteous and genuine! If you are in the market for a new or used Porsche ask for... Emily Friedman. You will not be disappointed! She really cares about her clients and listens carefully to their needs.

October 1, 2018

Recently i had a lease end with bmw. I needed to get into a new car fast but with horrible credit. I went to another couple of dealerships where they could... not get me a car I wanted. They also tried a bunch of tricks to get me into a car that was in poor shape at a higher cost. Not sure why I didn't go back to Alec Friedman immediately. He got me approved at a much better rate , less money down and a car that was not my first choice but I am in love with now. I have now purchased/leased 4 or 5 cars from Alec and it is always a pleasant experience. I also bought 2 audi's from him and he works for Porsche. He knew more about the Audi than other audi reps. His knowledge of cars is exceptional. Thanks again Alec.

Alec Friedman

Global Brand Ambassador

(5.0) 24 reviews

September 16, 2018

Purchased a Porsche Macan GTS from Emily Friedman @ Braman Porsche West Palm Beach. I have purchased many cars in my lifetime and this was by far the best... experience I have ever had. Emily by far has been the most pleasant sales person I have ever encountered. She made the transaction feel like I was dealing with a family member even though this was the first time I have met her. I highly recommend a visit with her and I guarantee you will see this first hand. Looks like this dealer has a Fantastic team. The sales manager Mo was also impressive. looking forward to many more vehicles purchases through Emily and countless referrals to her. Hector Ortiz

September 14, 2018

I had a great buying experience at Braman Porsche. I worked with Emily Friedman and she was very friendly and professional while working with me to get... the car that I wanted. I would recommend Emily when considering buying a car at Braman Porsche.

Raj Alexander