Porsche West Palm Beach

221 reviews

221 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Porsche West Palm Beach from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 28, 2020

My mother in law was returning the leased car of her deceased husband, a terrible day. Kathleen was doing her best but the return ended up being more complicated... than we understood. Alec Friedman umped in, he didn't need to help but he saw she was having a problem. Thank you for going out of your way and exhibiting the Porsche service values.

Mikejkelly27,Thank you for your shared experience, you are always in good hands with Alec. We are lucky to have him as part of our Team! Thank you for... being a valued costumer and please don't hesitate to reach out directly if there is anything else we can do!¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Alec Friedman

Global Brand Ambassador

(5.0) 25 reviews

April 6, 2019

From building the car to teaching us every detail of how the car worked. Alexander went above all expectations. He made this whole experience very pleasant... and easy. We are so excited to be in our new Cayenne and so pleased with our experience.

• October 7, 2019

I found the dealership incredible and the people I worked with very pleasant and informative. The only issue I might have is whether or not the car has... blind side. I say might because I am trying to verify whether or not it has it. If it does not, my wife will never be able to drive it. I assumed a car this expensive, so low to the ground and so hard to see out of, would be equipped with such a wonderful safety feature as standard equipment. Since a very inexpensive Subaru comes with it.

Martin, Thank you so much for the kind words! Our Porsche Team strives to provide the very best World Class Experience at Braman Porsche West Palm Be...ach. We are excited that you are enjoying your Porsche. Welcome to Club Braman! Enjoy the benefits and thank you for your business.

April 5, 2019

Sent a hail Mary pass out trying to find a new GT3 Touring by contacting Alexander De Pooter. End to end within 6 weeks I owned the car of my dreams and... I'd call the overall experience Thrilling, Which is not usually what a typical car buying experience is! He was simply the finest sales professional I've ever experienced and was able to bring all the resources of the dealership and Porsche to bear to exceed every expectation I could have possibly had. Platinum service through and through!

February 7, 2019

We went to look at Porsches. Was surprised to see so few on the lot. Wrong. They have a garage filled with numerous cars, all models. We dealt with LG... Gantt. He was excellent. He was informative but not pushy. He showed us various cars and discussed each one. We stated we did not want black but ended up with black metallic and red interior. LG left us look at numerous cars until we selected the one that caught our attention. The dealership was great in establishing the trade in price. The business manager, Ed Park, also took the time to explain the contract in detail since this was different from our home state. I would highly recommend this dealership.

LaGarrick "LG" Gantt

Porsche Sales Professional

(5.0) 21 reviews

January 18, 2019

I have been buying cars for over 30 years and this has been my best experience by far. Alexander has been kind and diligent since the first time I met... him. He never pushed me and made everything in his power to make this happen. Alexander and Braman were able to deliver my custom made Porsche in a record time. Excellent qualification is an understatement.

December 3, 2018

From my initial contact with Alexander DePooter until my final purchase the service and attention I received was amazing. Truely a great experience. Alexander's... knowledge base and love of the Porsche brand was very evident from the get go. Highly recommend him as your Brand Ambassador if looking for a Porsche. Also, everyone at the dealership was beyond nice and competent. Thanks for a great purchase!

November 4, 2018

I took my vehicle in for service, had everything set up, and received a loaner vehicle. Before I left I stopped by to see Emily Friedman. She had a car... I have always loved at the dealership. We took it for a test drive and I fell in love with the vehicle. A normal test drive soon turned into a new car purchase. Emily is the absolute best Sales Ambassador! She takes her time and makes sure you are confident in your purchase. She works hard to get you the deal you want. While working with Emily, it is no regular Car Buying Experience. You will laugh, have fun, learn, and enjoy the process. In the end, you will begin a beautiful friendship. Today, I purchased a Fisker Karma. It's a beautiful car. It's such a rare vehicle, and even though it was not a Porsche, I was still treated as if I was purchasing a Porsche. The sales process did not stop with Emily. Moe, the Sales Manager, and Steve our Finance Manager were fantastic. They are extremely professional and personable. This team does not have only making a buck on there mind, but rather taking care of the customer to make sure they leave satisfied. Note: This is not our first purchase with Braman Porsche, Emily, Mo, Raj, or Steve. This is our 8th car purchase with this dealership and every time it's time to get a new car (or in my last couple situations Service -thanks Emily), I always know there is one place to go and one person to see: Emily Friedman at Braman Porsche of West Palm Beach. When your ready for your next car, stop by this location and see Emily and the rest of the team for an excellent experience and if your lucky just as I was, maybe you'll find your Good "Karma".

Alec Friedman

Service Advisor

Megan Wall

Service Manager

November 2, 2018

Outstanding sale staff, finance and delivery team. Great experience! Couldn't have been better. Would recommend to all family and friends. My best car... buying experience in 25 years.

Emily Friedman

Brand Ambassador

Olivia Espinoza

Service Advisor

October 15, 2018

Everyone from Alan to Eddie to the service manager to the LoJack installer we're total professionals. No pressure at all they did everything I asked them... to do the first time incredible experience plan on purchasing another car there probably next year

Alan Melnick